Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wait by the jury is going to erase what they just heard.

OMG Are they going to put her on the stand?????

Can't believe they are making media move.
--------
Hi, I remember during opening statement somewhere along the line Nurmi said " you will hear her tell/say some thing. I don't remember what its pertaining to but I thought "oh carp shes going to talk", I don't remember all the exact words he used but I knew what that meant. Dumb move Nurmi, go into her enjoyed filth again! Turn the jury completely OFF>>

@monicalindstrom: The witness can choose NOT to be on camera but there was no mention about removing media when this happens #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Hearings #JodiArias will take the stand next. That's why she wants us all out and cameras off. @12News

This trial has me raising my voice. :gaah: This from a girl who is always told that she is much too 'soft' and to speak up!

Same here, Rosie. I never raise my voice, but right now I think I could scream loud enough to break the sound barrier. I am so angry knowing what is coming today.:mad:

I am really very worried about Tanisha and Stephen. Both are just skin and bones and they both seem to be so depressed. I just don't know how much more they can take before they have a serious mental breakdown.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
No official word yet. @12News

I bet Nurmi is back there saying its unfair to have to start today after all that Alexander drama.

If media is indeed kicked out for a witness and we can't find out what they say or who they are, then we must not be living under the Constitution anymore. THIS is why I don't respect JSS.

So *someone* will say *some things* to the jury but we won't know a thing? :thinking: :waitasec::notgood:

Joid taking the stand? That means recross and jury question right? AZ where are you?

Well, that's just stupid. We already know what Jodi looks like and who she is.

I defended the judge's decision to ban cameras but this is just not right, IMO. She told the media they could be here. You can't just kick everyone out.

@monicalindstrom: The witness can choose NOT to be on camera but there was no mention about removing media when this happens #JodiArias

I have never seen a case like this. Yes the witness can request that they aren't on camera but now JS is going to make the media leave?

Gah! I will be so glad when this trial is over.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Hearings #JodiArias will take the stand next. That's why she wants us all out and cameras off. @12News

Can she do that?? The court already granted her request to not have it televised, but to completely remove the media?

Doesn't sound right to me. At all.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Still waiting.

Getting an ear full of @kinseyschofield drama is keeping me awake. #JodiArias

This makes no sense to me! The jury, WS'rs, etal have seen JA's genetalia and now we can't have tweets about what she is saying?

#1 sign that it's the defenses turn to show its case=the stalling and BS begin

I suppose all JA has to say is 'I can't present my allocution with Travis' family and the media present. They make my brain scramble' to have the Judge clear the courtroom. Only thing left is to give her a red carpet and a tiara.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper