Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! HarvestMoon. Two statements from the defendant regarding a death wish. One occurred in her July 2008 interrogation. "If I hurt Travis, I would beg for the death penalty!" Another, in her television interviews given under incarceration. She stated she would prefer death (equating it with freedom) to life in prison.

@ericksonvision: Judge is now in chambers. We're in a holding pattern. #JodiArias

OMG Are they going to put her on the stand?????

Can't believe they are making media move.
Well, if they put her on for 18 days, taking into account the days the court is dark, that will take us into early December. :gaah: If the defense is planning on putting the jury through that now, just after they heard the victim impact statements, they are making a huge mistake. Oh well! :D

@ericksonvision: We understand this may have to do with protecting a witness due to testify. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

We are now told we can stay. Not sure what is going on yet. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 49s 49 seconds ago

#JodiArias chats with Maria and Willmott. Nurmi looms. Still not 100% sure what the dealeo is.

Omg way too much drama. Stop making the fam suffer with this stupidity
And I remember Steven's statement from last year....it chilled me to hear the anger and hate and rage....it affected me more deeply than Samantha's. Bless him and his family....i can't even imagine all the toll it has taken on them.

This trial has me raising my voice. :gaah: This from a girl who is always told that she is much too 'soft' and to speak up!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

We are now told we can stay. Not sure what is going on yet. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 49s 49 seconds ago

#JodiArias chats with Maria and Willmott. Nurmi looms. Still not 100% sure what the dealeo is.

A lot of that bounce is probably because her hair is shorter and doesn't have the weight of it pulling it down.

@TrialDiariesJ: I think #jodiarias is going 2 go on stand & they are trying to kick us all out of courtroom. Lawyers r in chambers with judge now #3tvarias

A lot of that bounce is probably because her hair is shorter and doesn't have the weight of it pulling it down.

I also think it's not greasy anymore because her scalp has adjusted to the lack of shampoo and sulfates.

OK.... Who's running this court room?
Judge Judy....where are you?
I want you to give Nurmi a swift kick in the caboose!!!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 24 seconds ago

Steven and Samantha are talking to Juan. He is leaning back on the jury stand.

Still waiting. #JodiArias

David Wallace ‏@DavidWallce 1m1 minute ago

Hearing being held in chambers if media including my camera are removed from courtroom for next unknown witness. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias, judge, lawyers and Alexander family are all in chambers #3tvarias

@ericksonvision: We understand this may have to do with protecting a witness due to testify. #JodiArias
The only protection the defense witnesses will need is from Juan! :happydance:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 32s 33 seconds ago

Jodi and her defense team, as well as Steven, Samantha and prosecution head to chambers. #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago

Media was told we'd be kicked out for next witness. Cameras off, still can down. We're objecting. @12News #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper