Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

The court public information officer just got called back to chambers. #JodiArias Uh-oh

@ericksonvision: The court's public information officer called into chambers, oh wait, she's back. #JodiArias

@ericksonvision: The media is being kicked out of the court. #JodiArias

Someone remind me, where was it in all of her hogwash that the killer Arias ask to be put to death?

No, he wouldn't want the last thing the jury heard and saw today and their show of emotion be the only thing they think of this weekend.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 13 seconds ago

We are all instructed to go to the overflow room. Photographer told to break his equipment down. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: The media has been asked to go to over flow room and leave courtroom #jodiarias #3tvarias

They can probably waste the rest of the afternoon with Nurmi filing motions that any juror who hinted at any emotion during the VIS should be tossed.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 13 seconds ago

We are all instructed to go to the overflow room. Photographer told to break his equipment down. #JodiArias

What??? Why???

@ericksonvision: The PIO told us we have to watch from the public overflow room downstairs. Not sure why. Not sure if it applies to public too. #JodiArias

OMG Are they going to put her on the stand?????

Can't believe they are making media move.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · now 3 seconds ago

Still waiting in court. Counsel at the bench.

It's always so suspenseful in the #JodiArias trial. Stay tuned.

From DGC: Always something ... Always !

@ericksonvision: Just told media can stay... for now. #JodiArias

I think this is absolutely amazing the VI statements were given today.

This really is going to change everything for these jurors when Nurmi moves forward with all of his ridiculousness- it is all going to appear very warped and off kilter for them to hear the crap Nurmi's about to spew.

She's getting the death penalty.
As hard as this had to be I am so glad the family now has a face for the jurors to see. The family not being allowed to show emotion or reaction in the first trial had to have made the first jury somewhat complacent in feeling the emotional impact of the loss of Travis. Now they will have a 'go to' face to see the impact of accusations against Travis. This makes me feel this jury will better understand the full impact of JAs actions.

@TrialDiariesJ: Now we've been told we can stay #jodiarias #3tvarias

Evil face:

@DavidWallce: #JodiArias looks on at the start of Thursday's sentencing retrial. http://t.co/tQyIvhVmOH

View attachment 62443

Remember last trial when we could tell it had been days since JA had had a shower, her hair would be greasy and flat? She must be getting more showers now… and have access to a hair dryer or something…her hair is always bouncy and smooth now. Makes me mad that she is maybe getting extra perks.

So they are not "evacuating" the courtroom? The media can stay? WTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxwell'sSilverHammer