Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi must be demonstrating his arc of gunfire based on the premise that Esteban Flores testified the gunshot came first. BUT, Flores did not so testify. What he went over was the history of the facts supporting a later conclusion that the State is in total accord with, a conclusion that was voiced in Dr. Horn's testimony.

I should add, to be clear, facts are not something like cherries that you walk into a scene and pick up to add to a bushel. Facts are developed from evidence that you find.

Great post Tuba!

Why would a courtroom need to be cleared for a witness? Surely no one is carrying a weapon - so it's not for a security issue (one would hope). Who would the witness be? If JA, then why clear media?

Protecting a witness? Oh, I fully understand why the defense wants this to happen. However, this is a public trial and there are laws to ensure them.

This isn't North Korea- our courtrooms are public places- how can they do this?

I think this is absolutely amazing the VI statements were given today.

This really is going to change everything for these jurors when Nurmi moves forward with all of his ridiculousness- it is all going to appear very warped and off kilter for them to hear the crap Nurmi's about to spew.

She's getting the death penalty.

I wonder how vehemently KN et al argued to not let this happen today? This may have put a nasty kink in their planned attack.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago

Media was told we'd be kicked out for next witness. Cameras off, still can down. We're objecting. @12News #JodiArias

Yeah that's not right, at all. Judge told them they could film and release later and they are complying. Just tell them not to film the witness, take pictures or release the names.

Such ridiculous drama. Beyond belief. She's a garden variety murderer and whoever chooses to testify on her behalf should just suck it up.

LOL the JSS was sent a note by the jury, asking if they can vote for death now? again LOL a joke

OK.... Who's running this court room?
Judge Judy....where are you?
I want you to give Nurmi a swift kick in the caboose!!!

Judge Judy :loveyou:

"On your best day you're not as smart as I am on my worst day"

"ay! QUIET!"

"You are not a good witness. Because a good witness answers a Judge's question directly, and my question to you was a very simple one. A six year could answer it!"

"Ridiculous --- NEXT!"

"My grandmother always told me; beauty fades, but dumb is forever!"

:giggle:

Always Something ... Always :drama: ... Always !

And WHO is this "mystery witness" ?

There should be NO -- NO secrets in this trial ... none !

:moo:

@ericksonvision: All the #JodiArias players are in judges chambers. Defense, prosecution, Alexander's family, and Arias.

I wonder how vehemently KN et al argued to not let this happen today? This may have put a nasty kink in their planned attack.

He also did it RIGHT AFTER the victim impact statements :banghead:

Why would a courtroom need to be cleared for a witness? Surely no one is carrying a weapon - so it's not for a security issue (one would hope). Who would the witness be? If JA, then why clear media?

Pure :drama:

yEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias retrial: does public court exist? Media asked to leave court rm so witness can be anonymous on public record #gofigure #abc15

maybe their in the witness program? That's all I could think of for a person to not be named in open court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid