Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Nurmi really want the jurors dismissed for the day to sit and ponder for nearly 20 hours about Travis's siblings impact statements?

3 days - no court til monday, right?.........

From all indications killer Arias has changed her mind about wanting to die. Seems most murderers do when it's their turn.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias trial on hold. Judge wants to clear media out of courtroom and have us watch it in public viewing room downstairs.
-----

I am lost on the difference this would make and why the judge is allowing this delay.

This is beyond ridiculous! A higher court needs to get involved and reign in these decisions, or maybe the State's Attorney if that's more appropriate. JSS has lost her perspective, IMO.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 9s10 seconds ago
Our lawyer's here. Judge is not on the bench but prosecution and defense are here. #JodiArias

@monicalindstrom: This trial is fascinating w/the legal issues although horrible from every other angle #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 41s41 seconds ago
Chris Moeser, attorney for The Arizona Republic and 12 News is in the courtroom. Several other media outlets will sign on. #JodiArias

Tossing the press? Is that not considered government censorship?

Oh my--just read the Twitter comments, some of them are just awful.

Thank you all so much for your intelligence, class, integrity and compassion!

@ericksonvision: So here's the deal. Judge ordered media out. Then changed mind. Held meeting in chambers. Now media lawyer headed for courthouse. #JodiArias

From AZ Central Twitter:

Michael Kiefer @ Michael Kiefer

Chris Moeser, attorney for The Arizona Republic and 12 News is in the courtroom. Several other media outlets will sign on. #JodiArias

William Pitts@william_pitts

Our lawyer's here. Judge is not on the bench but prosecution and defense are here. #JodiArias

If the judge allows one circus tent to be erected, she shouldn't be surprised when others follow.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

I still am not sure what is going on. I am waiting patiently though even though I am so hungry I could eat 8 salmon. #JodiArias

From DGC: And I bet the Jurors are hungry, too !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member