Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only possible reason, IMO, she wants to take the stand is to get the pedophilia filthy lie in.

I hope and pray the jury hates her as much as I do right now.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2m2 minutes ago
IMO, media coverage had impact on last #JodiArias trial, but now judge is going too far to try to control that coverage.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias trial on hold. Judge wants to clear media out of courtroom and have us watch it in public viewing room downstairs.
-----

I am lost on the difference this would make and why the judge is allowing this delay.

If they get to watch it in a public viewing room, that's a little better. They'll still be able to watch the proceedings. I think the media's issue though is their cameras are being kicked out. That would not be right.

I could be wrong though.

I've never heard of it happening before. Maybe AZLawyer can tell us more?

I'm just ready to scream, that someone who gave so many interviews, including the one right after her conviction, suddenly wants her privacy. You're a convicted murderer, and you're going to make demands like this? Ugh. Come on, JSS, do the right thing here.

OK... first time posting here, but could not help myself.... JSS and do the right thing .....come on people, it will never happen...:jail:

JSS can NOT do this!! She's already banned live streaming, but the public has a right to watch this trial! It's these sort of decisions that have people so worked up! :banghead:

I am SO sick of people defending JSS by saying, "she just wants to avoid grounds for appeals." Being careful to avoid appeals is one thing, but JSS has gone over the edge in this trial! :tantrum:

BBM: This is JMO ... but no matter what the outcome is, CMJA WILL appeal !

:moo:

You go Chris Moeser! This will not bode well for JSS re-election should she boot the press.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 8 seconds ago

Just informed we are at recess until 1 pm #JodiArias

This is not the America I know and love...
I agree, this trial has been really strange and really frustrating.
I'm not sure I've ever seen a Killer try to gain so much control over things. For no other reason then to prove they could.
Except maybe Bundy.

@NancyGraceHLN: Recess has been called until 4pm ET. #JodiArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2m2 minutes ago
IMO, media coverage had impact on last #JodiArias trial, but now judge is going too far to try to control that coverage.
BBM - Only because the murderer was mugging for every camera she could find. :gaah:

and there it is... Recess til 1pm

As ticked off as I am right now, I'm also fascinated as to how this is going to play out...

Go media attorney!!!

HLN reporting on this latest event, btw.

Are you guys still confident that this Judge will sentence Arias to LWOP? I sure am not.

Alright Dahlings!!

Time to get some things done, see ya in an hour!

So let me understand this. A handful of folks tweeting is going to somehow destroy the integrity of these proceedings? Really?

at least it is a "quick" recess. Less than an hour as it should be.

The convicted killer may be trying to cause a mistrial with all these shenanigans, the victim impact statements may have done her in with this jury and she knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smfranklin96