Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
on HLN - no mention of media being kicked out?????????

OK... first time posting here, but could not help myself.... JSS and do the right thing .....come on people, it will never happen...:jail:

Welcome to WS shajon!!! A big shout out to the 136 guests we have here too! Come join us!

Oh NOoo---I am headed for the airport, and will be out of earshot from this circus for while. Maybe I can finally figure out how to use tapatalk on my cell now..lol

Of all the days to be out of wine.

FRUSTRATED!

I would hope JSS is spending some time checking out case-law for this right now. Her decision needs to be based on law, not what Jodi and her minions want.

This trial has only become a circus because JSS has allowed it to be one. If the media attorney wasn't listened to at his last hearing with JSS, he won't be listened to today. Anyone remember Judge Ito? Probably not. He resided over OJ's farce of a trial. For ALL of you who want to tell me JSS is just trying to assure she is not overturned on appeal...save it.

So let me understand this. A handful of folks tweeting is going to somehow destroy the integrity of these proceedings? Really?
Nurmi needs to get off Twitter and start paying attention to how the jury responds to his case!

I would hope JSS is spending some time checking out case-law for this right now. Her decision needs to be based on law, not what Jodi and her minions want.

And if JSS denies it, we all know that tomorrow Nurmi will be filing the next motion to withdraw DP because Jodi couldn't testify in her own defense due to her safety.

This may have come up suddenly because some jurors were reacting. A ploy by the defense or ore likely JA herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leilei said: Of all the days to be out of wine.

FRUSTRATED!

You have til 2! You can make it to the corner market ; )

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 41s41 seconds ago
Chris Moeser, attorney for The Arizona Republic and 12 News is in the courtroom. Several other media outlets will sign on. #JodiArias

I guess CNN/HLN decided to leave at the wrong time.

Are you guys still confident that this Judge will sentence Arias to LWOP? I sure am not.

:seeya: Nope ... I have ZERO confidence that JSS will give CMJA LWOP ! If it comes down to it, JSS will give her "life" ... and I would bet on it !

I know I know ... JSS was a former prosecutor ... yada yada yada ... blah blah blah ...

And NOT buying any more the "appeals issue" ... CMJA WILL appeal no matter WHAT the outcome is !

Of course, this is all JMO and :moo: :moo: :moo:

What ever happened to the killer's woman friend, the one who ran tweets for her?

I find it ironic that our morning started out with rumors of CNN & HLN heading out of AZ today, and now their Atty is fighting tooth and nail to get access to the trail. It never ceases to amaze me what continues to happen in this trial that makes ya SMH.

This trial has only become a circus because JSS has allowed it to be one. If the media attorney wasn't listened to at his last hearing with JSS, he won't be listened to today. Anyone remember Judge Ito? Probably not. He resided over OJ's farce of a trial. For ALL of you who want to tell me JSS is just trying to assure she is not overturned on appeal...save it.

Lol, I wasn't even old enough for the OJ trial and I remember Judge Ito. He's pretty infamous.

Why is Jodi Arias getting all this special treatment!! What about the public's right to know! What is going on? I am getting pissed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smfranklin96