DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 24s 24 seconds ago

Steven is done.

Judge asks jurors to turn to page 11 of instructions now. #JodiArias

I have to agree with Nashbridges, apparently some of the jurors feel the pain Mr. Alexander's siblings have described. Now we will see how they react when that attorney gets up and bashes Mr. Alexander.

@NancyGraceHLN: Travis' sister Tanisha sobbing as Steven speaks. #JodiArias' mom looked over at her for a moment.

Agreed. They're shielding her because they don't want the press to get a snapshot of her lack of tears or that creepy smirk she has before she pretends to cry.

I hope they can't block her from the jury's sight

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 26s 27 seconds ago

Jurors continue to pay close attention to the victim impact statement by Steven. No notes being taken. #JodiArias

Maya Anjelo (sic) said something like: it's not what you say or do it's how you make another person feel that they will remember.

@ericksonvision: 15 minutes recess. Lord knows after those powerful, gut-wrenching statements, we all need it. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 5 seconds ago

Judge calls for a 15 minute recess. #JodiArias

come on you guys, we can get through this, if Travis' family can so can we!

@TrialDiariesJ: The Alexander family has left crying and it's really sad #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 25s 25 seconds ago

Many of the female jurors looked shaken up as they left. Men looked pretty business faced. #JodiArias

Wow - Steven and Tanisha deserve to have their lives back. Breaks my heart to know that Steven and his wife are divorcing now. Its been a VERY VERY hard 6 (OMG REALLY???) years, for them.

Didn't have to see Tanisha's or Stevens impact statements to not feel the hurt, the anger, the mourning, the devastation that CMJA has put upon them.

Big Shout Out to all of the "Repeat-Tweeters" who are posting here for us today! Thank you for your time and investment into this case!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 15 seconds ago

Counsel still at the bench in sidebar. #jodiarias

@ericksonvision: #JodiArias has been looking at the photos of Travis on the monitors. She's low in her chair & may have had a tear or two. Tough to tell.

to kcl , if you're there, is this jury more emotional than the last? Seems like they've more connected to Steven and Tanisha

BULLS****... I just saw a remark that even CMJA was showing remorse.... what a crock of dodo!! Only remorse she has is for herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member