Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frigging bollocksy DIDDUMS!! I am so tired of this sociopath and her poxy much-maligned 'broken' and thrice-cut finger, and her ever-changing array of glasses. FINISH HER!

You forgot - Oh sod! Frigging bollocksy DIDDUMS!! ...

:seeya: Welcome gerard11

I make a motion that "DT" no longer means Defense Team in this case, but is understood to mean Diddums Team.

All in favor yell BULLOCKS!

LOL. Ah, Gerard, it's refreshing to read your posts amidst all this doom and gloom. 'Finish her' indeed.

Ah, thank you! I'm just finally typing all the stuff I've been shouting at my laptop by myself all these months/years. :gaah:

Oh thank you. You can take anything that is twisted in my mind and make it so smooth! :)
i can just see us all hanging around for days while a stay is on while they are making up their minds. I thought surely they wouldn't do that to us. If there is a stay and we have to wait, and if jurors are lost, we can all send thank you cards to JSS. If Nurmi's argument today was what he argued in front of JSS, then she has surely lost control. JMO. Of course if you think about it, losing jurors and having a mistrial is likely just what Nurmi wants. Which is why Martinez doesn't want a stay.

I don't want any delays! It's a stay only of this secret testimony. I know JSS asked, and KN said no, but why can't the DT move forward with other witnesses while this issue is being sorted out by the COA? :banghead:

Definitely, cherchez notre femme. Remember the ROOTS of this whole secrecy fury & demand. Arias! It dates to August and her shock & horror when she learned her top secret witness list would have to be produced and delivered to Juan Martinez. Her special private secret turnstile at the jail for her conferences with said witnesses spun away from her control as well & she filed on that. The secrecy was The Element for which she wanted total protection. Total, demanded this stalker who spied & snooped into others' words and movements. When the list was exposed & the jail visits were known as to all parties, she collapsed as her own legal representative. She sat on her defeat for a day and then planted the security demands on her familiar, weary lawyers. We know she is nothing if not truculent with a T for tantrums. And when I quote her as "could not be reasoned with or form rational thoughts" and say inflate that 25-30%, I mean how she behaves is not something we would want to see. It beggars description. So trace the roots of this nonsense & find Arias with a smirk on her face. Certainly her paranoia could have infected her team but some of this is merely yielding to her screaming demands. They will recover from it. She won't.

This makes her sound a bit like the tantrums CA use to pull when she was in court, socialpathic behaviour

Frigging bollocksy DIDDUMS!! I am so tired of this sociopath and her poxy much-maligned 'broken' and thrice-cut finger, and her ever-changing array of glasses. FINISH HER!
---------
Greetings from an Ohioan!! cold here too. Me thinks she hides much more people don't know about. Probably never will.:eek:

That judge made the remark to Nurmi about closing off the courtroom being a drastic thing to ask for. Sounds like that was Nurmi's cue to convince him that it wasn't drastic. I don't think Nurmi did well there.

Yes. Yes. And if they grant secrecy for this witness, then they would have to grant it to everyone else as well. I think the judges know that this decision can lead to more requests like this and I'm sure they wouldn't want that.

I need the video of toda's proceedings already!

JSS only seated 6 alternate jurors. I wonder if there's ever been a DP option penalty phase in AZ which ended pre-verdict because there were less than 12 jurors remaining? Can't imagine the blowback JSS would get if that happened.

You guys are hilarious! If we see these words 'Frigging bollocksy Diddums' mysteriously appear in the team Jodi (barf) tweets then...:scared:

Being a survivor of domestic violence, this woman had me foaming at the mouth. I wanted to crawl in through the tv to snatch her by her hair and say "Wake the Hell Up!!!"
She only had CMJA "word" on the violence.
Isn't it funny that a domestic violence advocate inspires such ire of victims towards her? Very telling, in my opinion, that it's time for her to retire. JMO but I find her antiquated, gender-biased, naive to cluster B personality disorders common in abusive personalities, and horribly confused about the vast difference between verbal abuse (Travis' rather reasonable, imo, name-calling) and an abusive relationship.

What intimate partner violence victim of largely emotional abuse moves hundreds of miles away and stalks her abuser? Anyone know anyone else to ever have done that? What abuser allows a victim to move hundreds of miles away and doesn't stalk them? Anyone else ever known an abuser to be that hands off?

ALV ignored all that. I cannot. Jodi's an IPV victim as much as I am the Queen of England. ;)

Brits Kate! It's turning into old home week. Now where the heck is Steely? And Weebles with her funny animal GIFs? I could use a few of those right now.

Star ‏@starknightz 2m2 minutes ago
Judge Portley: "SCOTUS requires CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER." Based on this & no evidence of, surely Appeals will trump JSS order & #jodiarias'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx