Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s53 seconds ago
Expert witness claims #JodiArias is a silent victim and it took a lot for her to approach The Hughes'. - No, she is manipulative.

It didn't take Jodi much to go into Travis's home, and in front of a group of his friends and family, announce that she was Travis's girlfriend, Travis said nope and Jodi slept under the Christmas tree when told there was no room for her.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 29s30 seconds ago
Fonseca: #JodiArias loves her parents even though they were abusive to her.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 27s28 seconds ago
Expert- people from abusive homes suffer in silence & deal w/ these kinds of behaviors from others..meaning #jodiarias not Travis #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 11s12 seconds ago
no reactoin from #JodiArias mother who is sitting in the front row. Her dad is not here.
----

LOL Thank goodness the tweeters read here, if ya bore me babes, I'll unfollow you. :laughing:

They beat her and threw her out and yada yada yada. Travis lived in abusive home and turned into a pseudo-parent for his younger siblings. She turned into a murderer, who calls Travis the abuser.

Wow, an entire day on several emails. I wonder how many more days of Fonseca. :sigh: Nurmi is gonna lose this jury with all this excess dribble in his s l o w speaking voice, he needs to make his point and move it along, the jury gets it.

Can't wait for JM cross.

But 'hook up' is more nebulous. Some use hook up to mean just making out. Others use to mean 'friends w/benefits' type sexual behavior.

And then there's also "hit it/hit that". That's obviously a homerun.

So why didn't Nurmi go with mentally ill defense during the trial.

Because there is no such thing as a mentally ill defense. There is an insanity defense, but that requires something WAY beyond the type of mental illness we're talking about here.

And that really shows in the email dialogue with the Hughes'. He didn't dismiss their concerns out of hand. He addressed them.

And ironically when they realized how dangerous she was and feared for their children around her and kicked her out of their home for good based on her freakish stalking behavior they witnessed first hand, it was Travis who stood up for her to them. (exhale, that was a long runon sentence)

I wonder how/where Alyce Laviolette is following this "expert's" testimony. Maybe she'd holed up in the Palomar Hotel waiting for happy hour to start so she can go out and get "stalked" again.

LOL Happy Hour sounds really good right now.

Really Jen?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 20s20 seconds ago
Sky- Jodi fofills the physical need Deanna isn't. But Deanna fofills all your other needs #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 16s16 seconds ago
Hughes tells Alexander that #JodiArias fulfills the physical part of him that Deanna does not.

I'm thinking a young jury won't excuse her for killing an ex. Especially a female jury who has probably been dumped or dumped someone in the past. this may backfire.

Seriously, I told my daughter about this, and she said, whatever, Mom, there aren't too many sexual boundaries anymore, lol! Now, I'm not young, and none of this sex stuff phases me, oh, except the part where Nurmi tries to make Travis seem disgusting for liking sex.

I do not understand how his being Mormon has anything to do with why he deserved to be butchered!!!!! So, Nurmi, why exactly is this a mitigating factor????? ajmo

And ironically when they realized how dangerous she was and feared for their children around her and kicked her out of their home for good based on her freakish stalking behavior they witnessed first hand, it was Travis who stood up for her to them. (exhale, that was a long runon sentence)

Yep, this couple, after being exposed to Jodi for a little while, figured her out and tried to do an "intervention" to separate the two.

Keep this thread for reporting on the trial and comments about the trial. Personal discussions need to go over to the Sidebar. Please stay on topic.

@TrialDiariesJ If every man who has ever toyed with and dumped a woman was murdered, there would be 5 men left on the planet - 10 tops.

And if every woman who was dumped by a man slaughtered him, the planet would be covered with prisons.

Yep, this couple, after being exposed to Jodi for a little while, figured her out and tried to do an "intervention" to separate the two.

And that's what Nurmi has opened the door to. It'd be different if they said they had her number AFTER the murder or even after the more freakish stuff like slashing tires but they figured it out based on their first hand observations in their own home combined with their spidey senses protecting their young and they were smart to act on them.

So rehearsed...

Exactly. When the witness used the word "debased" (same as jodi did), it is obvious this has been rehearsed and the witness is being paid to tell them what they want to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay