Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 29s30 seconds ago
Fonseca: #JodiArias loves her parents even though they were abusive to her.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 27s28 seconds ago
Expert- people from abusive homes suffer in silence & deal w/ these kinds of behaviors from others..meaning #jodiarias not Travis #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 11s12 seconds ago
no reactoin from #JodiArias mother who is sitting in the front row. Her dad is not here.
----

LOL Thank goodness the tweeters read here, if ya bore me babes, I'll unfollow you. :laughing:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias I'm sitting behind her mom as Nurmi says mom was abusive. She moves about seat as discussed.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 44s44 seconds ago
Wintess: #JodiArias is closer to her mom now more than ever.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 59s59 seconds ago
Expert states Jodi is closer with her mom now than she has ever been #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 37s37 seconds ago
and we're done till 930 am tomorrow. Nurmi leaves jury with allegation of physical abuse, slap across the face.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi - what would #JodiArias be conditioned to do if #travisalexander calls her “*advertiser censored*” - Witness: be silent. Take it.

I think he said "Judge, can we go home soon?"

But seriously, if it gets this obnoxiously repetitious and excruciating for the jury, can an attorney object? I'd be slapping myself trying to stay awake!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s53 seconds ago
Expert witness claims #JodiArias is a silent victim and it took a lot for her to approach The Hughes'. - No, she is manipulative.

Ugh, I find her just obnoxious! Why do they pretend to be "friends" if his behavior is so morally repellent to them? And "not allowing" people to date each other- what a control freak. I am sorry- but this is not a healthy friendship. Travis probably only put up with it because it would damage his career otherwise.

True, but I think Travis may have also viewed the Hughes as parental figures, the most likely outcome from his childhood, IMO.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 44s44 seconds ago
Nurmi references a slap across the face, then calls it a day. Back tomorrow at 9:30.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 · 31s31 seconds ago
"hard drive had.. 24 viruses.. that apparently re-directed computer to sites." Martinez on TA computer. #JodiArias

And then Nurmi goes "So in the beginning you liked JA right? She was normal right? But after dating TA and, like you mentioned in your emails, SUFFERING at his hands, being emotionally abused by him, she suddenly started acting crazy right - acting MENTALLY ILL right?".

I think these e-mails are very damaging, tbh.

But her cray-cray started BEFORE she ever met TA. She lurked and stalked previous boyfriends. These e-mails may be opening those doors. jmo

BBM

I understand your concerns. But I took the comment to mean that there is a generational gap that can alter the way someone interprets relationship protocol. To an older woman, it would be very 'bad behavior' to make out with many different young ladies and then back off. To a younger group, not so much. It is much less of a big deal to kiss and walk away these days. JMO :cow:

No. Not when these very old ladies have sons. :). We get it.

I wonder how/where Alyce Laviolette is following this "expert's" testimony. Maybe she'd holed up in the Palomar Hotel waiting for happy hour to start so she can go out and get "stalked" again.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
Nurmi - what would #JodiArias be conditioned to do if #travisalexander calls her “*advertiser censored*” - Witness: be silent. Take it.

So rehearsed...

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 30s31 seconds ago
Jodi needs more from you or she needs to change courses. She can't wait a long time for you to get over Deanna #jodiarias #3tvarias

Sorry....tried really hard to "understand" the Hughes...but, I'm really put off by their treatment of Travis. My bet is a lot on the jury are thinking the same thing. Who do these people think they are?? If I had "friends" like this, I'd be lonely! Not sure JM should have them testify....Jury might feel great animosity towards them.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m1 minute ago
"hard drive had.. 24 viruses.. that apparently re-directed computer to sites." Martinez on TA computer. #JodiArias jmmotion.jpg

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
We're done for the day. See you tomorrow at 9:30am! (PS. #JodiArias hugging Maria right now)

But her cray-cray started BEFORE she ever met TA. She lurked and stalked previous boyfriends. These e-mails may be opening those doors. jmo

This, I haven't thought of. Good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member