Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 40s40 seconds ago
Sky- You take great joy making women fall in love with the T-Dogg. I'd never allow my daughter around this #jodarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 21s21 seconds ago
"it would scare me to death if my sister liked you. In fact i wouldn't allow it." -- Hughes email #JodiArias

Ugh, I find her just obnoxious! Why do they pretend to be "friends" if his behavior is so morally repellent to them? And "not allowing" people to date each other- what a control freak. I am sorry- but this is not a healthy friendship. Travis probably only put up with it because it would damage his career otherwise.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 25s25 seconds ago
Witness reading e-mail again. I'd rather be watching CSPAN. #JodiArias:giggle:

Since when is it an established fact that JA comes from "an abusive home?" Or has this expert followed Samuels down the rabbit hole of Jodiworld?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 30s31 seconds ago
Jodi needs more from you or she needs to change courses. She can't wait a long time for you to get over Deanna #jodiarias #3tvarias

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias jury still very observant. Older male juror on back row taking a lot of notes. Others taking some, too.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 36s36 seconds ago
#JodiArias still looks to be drawing or scribbling. Not paying attention at all.

I look forward to Juans cross

"How much time did you spend interviewing Jodi?
How much time did you spend interviewing The Hughes about the circumstances behind these emails?
So, this is all just YOUR OPINION after reading these emails and talking to NOBODY who was actually involved?
Does a man who Flirted and wouldn't commit to a woman deserve to be shot, stabbed and beheaded?

I have nothing further"

Travis was the one in this relationship who was TRULY abused. Jodi is just someone who zeroed in on that fact and knew she could use it to her advantage and manipulate Travis easily.

I HOPE that KN emphasizes that TA was abused as as child. It will only make the jury MORE sympathetic towards him, imo. :cow:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
"T-Dog is very engaging. He's aware of how women respond to him. He HAD a presence." - Witness #JodiArias Keyword: Had.

Yeah, like this person has a 'professional', authoritative presence. Okay, I am convinced now that Alyce LaViolette is channeling her thoughts through her. Fonseca is, in effect, splitting his personality into psychopath territory. Meanwhile, the real psychopath is of no interest to her.

I think that she no longer deserves respect. She is a liar and manipulator. Just like Alyce.

Except the Hughes' will say, with regards to these emails, Jodi lied to them and duped them. She was crazy all along and was manipulating them.

Jodi and Travis broke up and Jodi chose to move from Northern California to be closer to him. That's not his fault. He broke up with her, he moved on, the games could have stopped there if she'd stayed away. She couldn't. Again, that's not his fault.

They can say she lied to them. But in these e-mails, they're talking about TA treating all women badly (by making out and not offering marriage pff). They call him all these things, sayings he's been abusive towards women in the past, that they wouldn't want him dating their family members. I'd be less concerned if they were attacking him only on JA's lies. But they are not. They're attacking his lifestyle even prior to meeting her. Saying he treated Deanna and other women badly as well. They call him a predator, manipulator, abusive. The defense can now claim.. Of course she moved to Arizona after he dumped her, by then she was too far gone, CRAZY in love, played by a "master manipulator". She COULDN'T stay away from him, he had broken down her self esteem so much that she just had to continue seeing him, even if it was for the little bit of attention he could give.

I'm afraid that this is their strategy.

Had to miss today due to work. Looks like the trial is still on, yada, yada, yada, and that Jodi won't be out for Thanksgiving???

Did they all go home and not tell us? No one is tweeting.

But how much can he say? The Hughes e-mails painted TA in a very bad light ("predator, abusive, mean" are words they used). And they supposedly knew him well. I think JM will have a tough time.

I don't think he will have a tough time. He can show the timeline. And he can bring in the fact that the Hughes eventually figured out that JA was LYING to them and was cray-cray. I bet Nurmi fight tooth and nail to keep that stuff out though.

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 55s56 seconds ago
#JodiArias per Dr F "children are taught not to report abuse" no matter what all children just learn to live with it and suffer in silence"

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
Witness: Abused children mostly keep silent about abuse. #travisalexander said he knew what to say if asked about it as a kid. #JodiArias

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
One male juror on back who seemed bored this morning now has his chair turned to witness. Hand on chin, listening intently #JodiArias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias Atty leads witness to say Jodi suffered in silence .

@TrialDiariesJ If every man who has ever toyed with and dumped a woman was murdered, there would be 5 men left on the planet - 10 tops.
Every spring break it would be a bloodbath!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay