Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 37s38 seconds ago
#jodiarias wanted more from Travis and to him it was just sexual #3tvarias

Yep. She didn't get what she wanted so she murdered him.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 19s20 seconds ago
Nurmi says but Travis says he's treated Jodi better than girls in his past. The expert says that's troublesome #jodiarias #3tvarias

Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 36s36 seconds ago
Juan Martinez will show jury @cshughes and Sky caught on to the danger w/ #jodiarias ON THEIR OWN and didn't want her around their children

Our very own KCL, lol

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 3m3 minutes ago
What we're doing is pointing out defense strategy here in using "T-Dog" repeatedly“@Rainonu44: @SKrafftFox10 so no one can have a nickname?”

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Chris also says Travis 'pulls chicks" Nurmi says so Jodi was just another chick Travis pulled and the expert says YES #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Fonseca said Alexander was intimate only in the sexual sense with various women. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Expert- Travis didn't want to be seen in public with #jodiarias unless he was traveling #3tvarias

Geez. And she would know this, how?

So has this doctor talked with the Hughes? I mean, they are available to explain what they meant. Why is she interrupting what is being said when all she has to do is ask them what they meant and what was the outcome?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 36s36 seconds ago
Fonseca muses on Sky Hughes email, "It makes you wonder, if this was better, what was it before?"
---
<eyeroll>

The Gold Patrol&#8482; &#8207;@thegoldpatrol 34s34 seconds ago
Nurmi - #travisalexander may not acknowledge #JodiArias until they were up in the room alone.

The Gold Patrol&#8482; &#8207;@thegoldpatrol 31s31 seconds ago
Nurmi saying again some of this criticism by Sky in email to #travisalexander is based on Sky's observation. #JodiArias

William Pitts &#8207;@william_pitts · 29s29 seconds ago
Martinez doesn't object but asks to approach. Looks like people are startinng to nod off in here. #JodiArias
---

Thank goodnes.

It would be interesting for someone (notme) to do a tweet count on Michael Kiefer and see how much word for word testimony he tweets once Juan Martinez starts crossing this witness (rhetorical question).

But how much can he say? The Hughes e-mails painted TA in a very bad light ("predator, abusive, mean" are words they used). And they supposedly knew him well. I think JM will have a tough time.

Nope. Listen to Chris Hughes on Tricia's show. Preview of how JM will destroy this testimony.

And when he does I bet many of those jurors are going to be pizzed at Nurmi. For wasting an entire day making them listen to half truths, lies, and distortions.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 55s55 seconds ago
Juan interrupts e-mail dissection and requests to approach the bench. #JodiArias

YAY!!

William Pitts &#8207;@william_pitts · 17s17 seconds ago
apparently nothing happened. Nurmi gets a drink of water and we're back to line by line through the emails. #JodiArias
---

arrgg

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer · 52s53 seconds ago
Sky Hughes says in email that Alexander was mean to #JodiArias in not acknowledging her in public. "You are being a jerk."

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ · 19s20 seconds ago
Sky tells Travis he's being a jerk to #Jodiarias #3tvarias
-----

Didn't we hear all this about 5 hours ago??

My whole afternoon/evening feels like one big deja vu.

Nicole Goodman Esq &#8207;@msesquirette 42s42 seconds ago
#JodiArias male jurors are taking notes-Today's lesson, act like a player and you deserve to be killed and the poor woman is justified NOT

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer · 52s53 seconds ago
Sky Hughes says in email that Alexander was mean to #JodiArias in not acknowledging her in public. "You are being a jerk."

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ · 19s20 seconds ago
Sky tells Travis he's being a jerk to #Jodiarias #3tvarias
-----

Didn't we hear all this about 5 hours ago??

Yes, sadly.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ · 26s27 seconds ago
#jodiarias could have got the heck outta dodge, it had only been 4mon. But she pushed & pushed and couldn't stay away. That was me talking

Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 12s 12 seconds ago
#JodiArias Nurmi keeps making fish lips. Looks like he's kissing the air. Still on the same email. TA was bad JA was wonderful...blah blah

The thing is, the Hughes came to their own conclusions about Arias BEFORE things got really bad. In their own home, for their own reasons, not tainted even by Travis. By Jodi herself and her own freakish scary behavior. I'd hammer home the point that they, before the real crazy even started, feared for her being in the presence of their children.

KCL,
I am actually starting to see the Hughes emails in a totally different light as far as what they bring to this trial. This is making Travis look like a very normal young man. All Juan needs to do is go out on the street and call in every female he can find one by one and ask them if they were ever dumped by a guy with a good line. Then ask them if they slaughtered the guy in revenge? They would all say no. Done. Jodi would be on death row. Heck, he could likely call all of us who are female here on WS. When you are young, you do stupid things. You fall for the wrong person. You get your heart broken. Then you get wise and you move on. Jodi Ann Arias doesn't seem human to me or normal at all! She brutally killed a young man. Let's never forget that. Yep. Juan will have this!

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ · 36s37 seconds ago
Nurmi is asking if Travis "pulling chicks" is a game #jodiarias #3tvarias

If I were a juror, I would be wondering why this expert is here to interpret these emails instead of the DT confronting the actual authors of the emails, the Hughes'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member