Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like a bowl of hot chicken noodle soup, to ease a burning throat and to make all the bad stuff go away.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 27s28 seconds ago
Expert says Travis felt open with #jodiarias but became more closeted the more involved they became. #3tvarias

Agree, it's something. The droopy frown and way she's pinching her nose. She probably thought she was as good as a free woman this morning. Either that or she's upset that just nothing is going her way. The COA ruling, and now the motion to dismiss seeming to be much ado about nothing.

Isn't she trying to push that Pinnochio nose back in?

Agree, it's something. The droopy frown and way she's pinching her nose. She probably thought she was as good as a free woman this morning. Either that or she's upset that just nothing is going her way. The COA ruling, and now the motion to dismiss seeming to be much ado about nothing.

I freely admit it gives me enormous pleasure to imagine how she felt when she heard her own defense had messed up all her planning and schemes and hopes about that "computer."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 7s8 seconds ago
Travis was more open with Dan Freedman about #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 27 seconds ago

The "3 hole wonder" term is brought up.

I almost forgot about that one. :/ #JodiArias

Oh goody! One of KNs favorite subjects!!:sick:

I feel sorry for Arias, pre her being a killer. As she did seem to be stuck up there in Yreka living in her grandparent's not too glamorous home. She went about it all wrong trying to get out of there. She seems to be somewhat intelligent, she should have found skills to sustain her. But, something was wrong with her. Must have had a whole lot of anger inside or something, the way she killed, over-killed Travis.
You do??? She always was like this.. Manipulative.. Horrible.. No one becomes this kind of killer in 3 seconds. This was a planned horrific crime.

The only thing wrong with her is that it is all about her or someone else pays.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 10s10 seconds ago
Now we talk about Sky Hughes' email response to Travis Alexander. #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

The email response from Sky Hughes is up now. #JodiArias

Lawrence Kirk's Lil' Smoky?

Ew.

Oh, and while we're on this topic: Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I certainly wouldn't be flattered if a man sent me a photo of his erection. And I most certainly wouldn't save it as a keepsake. Ugh. And double ew.

Please stay on topic. We have a Sidebar for all other discussions.

Thanks, Lambchop

@jeffgoldesq: Long way off ...but I hope Juan crosses this expert on how an obsessive person like #JodiArias could use sex to keep Travis on a hook

I think Nurmi's making the same mistake with this email as he did with the sex tape. He hopes for demonizing Travis, but what he's doing is humanizing Travis. Which should remind the jury his client brutally murdered a real whole conflicted young loving introspective man who made friends feel safe, even when they were criticizing him.

The tweets have slowed down considerably. MeeBee - do you wanna take over for me after the lunch break? I have some junk I have to get done around here that I've left unattended all morning.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Fonseca talking about #TravisAlexander removing pics of #JodiArias from facebook so no one would know about them.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Travis would remove any photos on #jodiarias Facebook that had them photographed together #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 22s22 seconds ago
Sky- Everyone that #jodiarias has explained the situation to she was given same advise...move on #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 11s12 seconds ago
Travis to Sky- Your sister (Jodi) is in love with a guy that loves someone else #jodiarias #3tvarias

The tweets have slowed down considerably. MeeBee - do you wanna take over for me after the lunch break? I have some junk I have to get done around here that I've left unattended all morning.

I might be able to for a bit!

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 54s54 seconds ago
Nurmi: "So #JodiArias is in love with someone who's in love with someone else?" Fonseca: "Right"
-----

And that's why she killed him - how is this helping her defense?

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 35s36 seconds ago
#JodiArias defense expert Dr. Fonseca describes Travis referring to Jodi as "three-hole wonder."

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd here we go! We get to hear that every 15 seconds for the next couple months.

Jodi was a Mormon also. She was a sinner just as much as Travis. I think any Mormon on the jury will figure this out.
She was also into wicca for a while. When she was with Vampire Bobby she was into goth and that type of stuff. She played a 'housewife and step-mom' when she was with Daryl Brewer. She just morphed into what she perceived her current conquest's interests were. She has no identity of her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewWA