Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 3 seconds ago
Testimony is stopped as bailiff approached Judge about the phone going off in the gallery. Back at it #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 35s 36 seconds ago
Travis was flirting with the waitress during a trip with Dan, Jodi, Desiree and gang. #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

Don't they know how SILLY it sounds to even bring that up? BFD. What young handsome guy doesn't flirt with the waitress?

@TrialDiariesJ: Well the lady that got booted is back..#jodiarias #3TVARIAS

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 15s 16 seconds ago
Well the lady that got booted is back..#jodiarias #3TVARIAS

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 56s56 seconds ago
#JodiArias spectator came back in. Guess it wasn't a recording after all. Probably a youtube video going off LOL

William Pitts @william_pitts ·
We're back to emails now. @JodiArias

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias now they're double checking to ensure the phone wasn't recording the trial. My hubby said it sounded like it was

Except...nothing was going on worth recording.

Don't they know how SILLY it sounds to even bring that up? BFD. What young handsome guy doesn't flirt with the waitress?

Heck, I flirt with waitresses if I think my food will arrive more quickly that way.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Expert- When one is intimate and then doesn't acknowledge in his environment and community it's hurtful #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

Really? I thought that was called discretion.

How stupid can a person be to go into a court trial with their phone turned on! No call is that important, IMO, and if it is they should not be waiting for it in a courtroom when court is in session.

I turn my phone off to sit in the dentist's chair for crying out loud.

They could have saved a lot of time:
KN: This is a picture of a woman named Lisa Andrews that T-Dogg dated at one point.
Fonseca: Then my careful analysis is that she was one of his many female victims.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Jury really does take copious amount of notes while expert speaks. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 11s 12 seconds ago

Now reading email where JA expresses guilt over lust towards TA and their relationship. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 23s 23 seconds ago
Email to Travis from Lisa Andrews is being read by the Expert. She should never do books on tape, just sayin #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

My browser window is minimized, but I sneak a peek every now and then. :) I enjoy your posts a lot.

I'm still trying to work out how to archive Twitter reports in such a way that we can read through them again easily when (if?) the trial videos are released. Today is a good day to do it. Testimony seems kinda dull and frustratingly unfavorable. I disliked the Freemans the first time.

Did you see that our favorite reporter posted a new article? This one ought to get the keyboard keys a-clickin' again. Bonus video.
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...deleted-*advertiser censored*-files/18978593/

Wow... Ma and Pa Arias are panhandling for money again. Money for Jodi's wrongful conviction my :butthead: They need to take a refresher look at their police interviews.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12s 12 seconds ago
Expert- When one is intimate and then doesn't acknowledge in his environment and community it's hurtful #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

Excuse Me??!! I can't believe the expert said this. Since when do you have to let your "environment" and community know if you are intimate with someone. I call bull.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Now reading email where JA expresses guilt over lust towards TA and their relationship. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnaNikiSB