Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 17s 17 seconds ago
#JodiArias Juan looks like he's covering his mouth not to laugh outloud at this stupid line of questioning and more stupid responses

[video=youtube;CdES3DiC18E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdES3DiC18E[/video]

@jeffgoldesq: This level of analysis of the relationship is so far beyond the norm of what we see in sentencing. Another failure of AZ 2 bite DP system.

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Ok. Here's the deal. Woman in gallery was NOT recording or taking pictures in court. She accidentally played video on cell phone.#jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 8 seconds ago
Lisa is telling Travis he's not really the man for her #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 45s 45 seconds ago
Expert- This is all part of Travis's intimacy deficit and how he treats women #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias reading one paragraph at a time slowly again. Three women jurors in the front row closest to witness visibly sigh and adjust

Let me see if I get it.... Travis was overly sexuated, so we should cut a break for the person who murdered him and then was dry-humping Ryan Burns a few hours later to try to establish an alibi.

This will all make perfect sense to the jurors I'm sure. :doh:

Some amount of "adjusting" was stipulated to.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 14s 14 seconds ago
Lisa- I want my children to have a solid foundation #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

IK,R? According to Dr F., it was very very wrong and damaging to JA's fragile self-esteem that he was discreet about their sex; but it was also very very wrong that he talked about sex.

I've stopped counting the many contradictions in this expert's learned testimony.

Wasn't Travis a virgin in every sense of the word until the much-uh... "practiced" JA latched onto him?

William Pitts @william_pitts ·
somehow we've gone into a discussion about liberalism in this email and respecting authority...

This is so bad --- how can she possibly talk about "explain" anything about Travis by reading some emails. It infuriates me.
Well, hope this jury doesn't buy it, like most of the last one didn't buy ALV.
Can't wait 'til JM wads up her opinions and tosses them aside.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 54s 54 seconds ago
Lisa is telling Travis he was acting like she should b grateful he took off work & took her on a trip. It was noticed by others #jodiarias

Listen, if a guy is an abusive jerk that women are afraid of, I doubt that they'd be so honest in criticizing his behavior. Wouldn't want to set him off after all. IMO.

Because he doesn't care if he bores them. All he needs is one. Just one believing this stuff about Travis. And that's it.

Yah. Theoretically. But they waited a week with no explanation to return to this BS. For two whole looooooong days. And JM will make sure they realize they've been lied to and diddled with.

Alienating the 10 to reach the one is pizz poor strategy, imo.

Wasn't Travis a virgin in every sense of the word until the much-uh... "practiced" JA latched onto him?

No - he had sex with Deanna as well. She admitted that on the stand.

Yah. Theoretically. But they waited a week with no explanation to return to this BS. For two whole looooooong days. And JM will make sure they realize they've been lied to and diddled with.

Alienating the 10 to reach the one is pizz poor strategy, imo.
Amen.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 44s 44 seconds ago
Juror 3 a female has been writing a dang book since day 1. She doesn't even look up much #jodiarias #3TVARIAS

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Lisa tells Travis she felt like she was a way for him to let out his sexual energy which he has a lot of...#jodiarias #3TVARIAS

I hope she is NOT writing a book. Because often , if a juror is planning to sell a book about the trial, they feel the need to do something unusual or newsworthy, like be the ONE hold out, or whatever....:no:

[ which is why it's important they are strict about the notes being left behind in the courtroom, not taken out]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member