REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, just because Casey may or may not have been planning on telling Mark (or anyone, for that matter), that they were the father, doesn't mean it was true - just meant she wanted to make some sort of emotional impact with her selfish lying ways for some sort of personal gain, most likely attention. She told Jesse Grund he was the father, too.

If you google JPC's fathers name. Joe Cha** Sr (not sure if I can put his whole name on here), you can find his facebook. In the top pics on his wall there is a pic of JP as a kid. Im not saying I think he is the father but its just interesting to compare since I don't think anyone can deny that there is a resemblance, weather he is Caylee's father or not.

Can you post a link?? The only Joe Cha** Sr I find does not have anything to do with the J P Chatt that knows Casey.

Casey sent a text to Mark Hawkins after she killed Caylee saying something along the lines that she wanted to go see him..many think she was planning to escape to go to Mark. She may have also said she had something to tell him if I'm not mistaken.

Can you share anything else you knew about Casey?

:seeya: SindyBill. I found the info at the link I posted. The whole blog at the link is very interesting, it even goes into the conversation CA and ICA had at the jail, and the conversatiion ICA had with Tara, who is MH's ex wife.

Can you post a link?? The only Joe Cha** Sr I find does not have anything to do with the J P Chatt that knows Casey.

Its the only facebook for Joe Cha** Sr that comes up when you google the name. If you look at all his pics at the very top of his wall there is one of Jp in it. It doesn't say " this is Jp", but you can tell it is. If you can tell me how to post a link I will. Im on a cell phone if that makes a difference.

This is J.P. Chatt and he didn't meet Casey till AFTER Caylee was born. Although I agree they look similar, its just not possible

I know I'm in the minority, but I really don't think they look similar. I feel bad for him because his name and picture are constantly being put out there as possibly being her father.

He looks like he has olive skin, and dark eyes. Caylee has fair skin, and lighter eyes. IMO, Caylee looks just like Cindy.

Wow! Mark looks quite a bit like Caylee! And she does keep mentioning his name in her lies. I bet it's him.

Its the only facebook for Joe Cha** Sr that comes up when you google the name. If you look at all his pics at the very top of his wall there is one of Jp in it. It doesn't say " this is Jp", but you can tell it is. If you can tell me how to post a link I will. Im on a cell phone if that makes a difference.

I don't think this person is any relation to Casey's former friend. It shows his name as Joseph R. Chatt, Sr. on his memorial stone. And I looked through all the photos and there isn't a picture of JP (John Phillip) Chatt in any of them.

Respectfully snipped. I'm so sorry for your loss skip.laurent.

Thank you, thatswhatshesaid. :tyou:

You know, with all of KC's lies, I wouldn't put it past her to have told the father that she was pregnant and to give her money for an abortion; He gives her the money, and KC spends it on something else. :waitasec:

Maybe the father didn't die in an accident, maybe they had an 'accident' in a car - her getting pregnant.

Nothing KC says could surprise me at this point... with all the twists and turns in her stories, they resemble funnel cakes more than pretzels. Extra heavy on the powdered sugar, obviously. :crazy:

I know I'm in the minority, but I really don't think they look similar. I feel bad for him because his name and picture are constantly being put out there as possibly being her father.

He looks like he has olive skin, and dark eyes. Caylee has fair skin, and lighter eyes. IMO, Caylee looks just like Cindy.
Exactly, and even if he does look like Caylee, that proves nothing without DNA to match! It's a coincidence, he didn't even like Casey, doubt he got near enough to sleep with her!

Exactly, and even if he does look like Caylee, that proves nothing without DNA to match! It's a coincidence, he didn't even like Casey, doubt he got near enough to sleep with her!

I just know that one of our members here has been accused of being Caylee's father, and expressed how upset he was by the rumors flying around. That someone who has testified in court, and there is no reason to believe differently, to keep getting brought back into it bothers me.

I feel that he is yet another victim of Casey's games.

The Secret Might Possibly Be This.. Casey Was Seeing Mark Hawkins. Well Mark Had A Wife Named Tara At Some Point. I Am Not Sure Of The Timeline These Things Have Occurred. Tara Was Lee's Girlfriend. Not Only Girlfriend BUT Lee Got Tara Pregnant. Only Lee Did Not Know This. Not Until After.

~Here Casey Refers To Tara As Mark's Psycho Ex-Wife Tara To Her Parents In Jailhouse Video~ http://www.myspace.com/video/gavel/part-1-casey-anthony-talks-about-tara-hawkins-drama-drama/49674244
Here Is Lee Describing The Tara Situation In His Old Blog.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

****** You
Current mood: irate
Category: Romance and Relationships

Was I supposed to let it go? I hear a bunch of moans and groans out there amongst the people that care about me. Is he seriously gonna go there...again?!? You know, at this point, I may have a right to. It doesn't even come down to being the bigger person or letting the **** go. It's obvious that your life has been so twisted and torn from the beginning that you've been ed up beyond repair. Imagine it, you sane people in blog land, because this **** is just bouncing right off of her naive sense of self worth, imagine going through life clinging, every second, to anything, and god knows, ******ing anything that will eve ******n remotely acknowledge you. Imagine, feeling so worthless and helpless that when someone shows you an ounce of interest, you jump on it because you cannot fathom what true self respect or self worth is. Imagine, having a husband...seperating from him...finding a boyfriend that cares for you endlessly...leave the boyfriend to go back to the husband as you come to find out you're carrying the boyfriend's child...lie to the husband that the child is his and proceed to get a divorce and cut all ties...neglect the relationship with the boyfriend because you "didn't know what to say to" him, and further sabotage it because you will only speak to him "now or never." Neglect the relationship to the point of having an abortion without the boyfriend knowing any of this was even going on...then, travel to michigan to find the next husband to be...because, remember, anyone that will love you, must be worth it. Just throw it all away, for a different situation, not even a better one...enless better means less complex. Hahahaha. Are you serious? The perfect husband and son? The perfect family? Here's some news for you 'princess', the perfect family suggests the sums of all the parts to indeed be perfect as well. And though, I've only seen the pictures you've most whorishly protrayed (yeah, a little over the top on my comments, but ****** you), he could be a great guy after you get past the snaggle tooth and dorky appearance. Here it comes, the big come back, 'Oh, dorky? At least he doesn't love Star Wars.' Well you know what *****? At least I don't live in Michigan, last I checked they were runner up to the best school in the nation...OSU. Again, cheap shot...nothing to do with anything. Here's the point. Ever since I met you all you could do is wonder and talk about what other people thought of you. It was amusing at first, something I remember going through in...oh...well...******ing high school?!?...yeah...well...as much sense as it makes now...I didn't put two and two together at that juncture...I suppose I was still enjoying the ******ing sessions during Sunday football when my friends were in the living room...or the blow jobs on the couch... Anyways...again off topic? You'll have to excuse me, I'm not as centered or focused as you seem to be these days. I mean, my current situation with work, and my apt, and even past girls (eh hem) are well documented...but seeing as how you can go through a divorce, boyfriend, abortion, and engagement all in the matter of a month and a half and still say everything in the world is fabulous...hey, I suppose deep down I envy you. Hahahahaha, wait, holy ****...that didn't go over well did it? No one believed that one did they? OK, let's try this on for size. Not only do I not envy you, I dispise you. Everything you've said or done over the past few weeks have been nothing short than to lie and manipulate yourself into the life that you've been seeking. A life, apparently showen through your actions, of denial and 'stability' which you would describe as a husband and a place to call home. Hahaha. You're a moron and undeserving of anything righteous or respectable in this world. I hold your memory as bitter as I hold an encounter with a bum on the street. You say you're happy, you say it's the perfect life, the perfect family...well help the rest of the sane world and stay there. My prayer...my prayer was once to realize what was truly taken away from me. Now, it's to never be burdened with any form of compassion for your undeserving soul, ever again. You want closure? How's this for closure. ****** you Tara. I hope you freeze to death in michigan. Too harsh? Yeah, well, ***** deserves it.

11:05 PM - 2 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment

remember folks: JPC met casey AFTER caylee was born. he cannot be the father. what reason would he have to lie about that?

very interested in this mark/tara drama, as i haven't heard of it before, but i try to caution myself not to drag innocent people into this mess.

Is This Caylee's Daddy?
The great mystery of the Casey Anthony trial: Who fathered the 2-year-old she’s accused of murdering? Diane Dimond reveals the person whose DNA may finally solve the riddle.
June 28, 2011 11:42 PM EDT

The man below is Caylee Anthony’s father… if you believe Michael Duggan’s mother, who is “100 percent certain” she is the dead 2-year-old’s paternal grandmother, and is willing to submit to lie-detector and DNA tests to prove it.

Casey Anthony, according to testimony and first-person accounts, often told her family and friends that Caylee’s biological father—whose identity remains one of the great mysteries of the first-degree murder trial—died in a car accident in 2007. Grandma Cindy Anthony recently repeated that assertion in court, under oath. Meanwhile, Michael Patrick Duggan, a young man with a perpetual smile, died in a one-car accident in Falmouth, Massachusetts, in October 2007

lots more here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

The Secret Might Possibly Be This.. Casey Was Seeing Mark Hawkins. Well Mark Had A Wife Named Tara At Some Point. I Am Not Sure Of The Timeline These Things Have Occurred. Tara Was Lee's Girlfriend. Not Only Girlfriend BUT Lee Got Tara Pregnant. Only Lee Did Not Know This. Not Until After.

Here Is Lee Describing The Tara Situation In His Old Blog.

WOW, this blog could've been about ICA with the exception of a few things!:sick:

Is This Caylee's Daddy?
The great mystery of the Casey Anthony trial: Who fathered the 2-year-old she’s accused of murdering? Diane Dimond reveals the person whose DNA may finally solve the riddle.

The man below is Caylee Anthony’s father… if you believe Michael Duggan’s mother, who is “100 percent certain” she is the dead 2-year-old’s paternal grandmother, and is willing to submit to lie-detector and DNA tests to prove it.

Casey Anthony, according to testimony and first-person accounts, often told her family and friends that Caylee’s biological father—whose identity remains one of the great mysteries of the first-degree murder trial—died in a car accident in 2007. Grandma Cindy Anthony recently repeated that assertion in court, under oath. Meanwhile, Michael Patrick Duggan, a young man with a perpetual smile, died in a one-car accident in Falmouth, Massachusetts, in October 2007

lots more here: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/28/caylee-anthony-s-daddy-solving-the-riddle.html

Hmmm...interesting possibility. His death wasn't close to Casey's or Caylee's birthday as Cindy and Annie (IIRC) said, though.

Every other lie Casey tells involves a vehicular problem, accident, flat tire, running over squirrels...but I will say that when the pig entomologist said the words, "Road Kill" Casey had a big reaction facially (for her). My pet theory is that the baby's daddy didn't react the way she wanted him to when he heard the news and she ran him over. I have no proof or anything else to support that. It's my own idea. I think Lee knows and that's their secret. Also, speaking of car problems, how did she manage to get 2 flat tires just before Caylee died? Not related most likely, but unusual. Just some hypotheticals, but I do believe in my own mind that she killed before and got away with it. Could have been pets, could have been a person or persons, but I don't think this was her first pass. The way no one cared to find the father, I sort of do believe she did something to him. I do not believe this murder of Caylee was her first pass. Personal opinion hypothetical idea, but interesting nonetheless to me.

IDK if this has been tossed around as a theory or not but after reading a few of the posts I thought a possibility could be that Casey was raped.

IMOO, This would explain her not wanting bio dad around
It may also explain why she didn't want Caylee.

Is This Caylee's Daddy?

Very interesting! Thanks for posting this. The shape of their faces and hairlines are identical. I hope this woman gets her wish for a DNA test. What can it hurt? She wants it done, even at this juncture.

Oh I don't believe a word of it.

From the article:
“I asked him about the circumstances… who is the family? He said the parents were George and Cindy Anthony..."
Right. I'm so sure a young kid like that says the grandparents names. Sure. Casey would be the only name he'd say, I highly doubt he'd mention the grandparents by first and last names.

"Crippled by grief, MacLean says she forgot about the conversation about a granddaughter. "
Sure. Your son dies a few weeks after you find out he has a child, and ... you ... forget??

Not buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member