*REVISIT* Could We Have Gotten a Confession from Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best shot we have is for her to go in with the general population and let Big Bertha beat it out of her.

So, her refusal to tell is about power? Power seemed to be the big issue between KC and CA for sure.

Maybe to Casey, it's her ultimate "get back" at Cindy. She could be loving knowing how this is affecting Cindy, and this is the ultimate payback for what was Cindy's control and dominance over her life. I think there was a lot of resentment, rage and a major power-struggle between those two.

Casey had a mental evaluation before being released the first time. If they felt she would harm herself or others, then it's possible they wouldn't release her.

We have to wait and see if further charges are issued regarding the findings from the evidence to see if Casey is then arrested and no bond is issued by the court.

There are man criminals that are released on bond in a murder case and after the jury submits their verdict they go from court to jail.

Too bad the psych. doctor didn't do some sort of "drug induced hypnosis" during the evaluation...

The defendant does not have to speak to anyone, answer any questions or assist in their own prosecution in any way. That's the way it is and KC is within her rights to keep her mouth shut.

Of course, we wish she would talk and tell LE what she did with Caylee, but she won't.

I think the best shot we have is for her to go in with the general population and let Big Bertha beat it out of her.

Actually, this is the closest answer......she may talk if frightened with immediate danger. Notice how quick she called 911 when she thought parents may be in danger? She considered that "personal".

This particular kind does not respond to confrontation. They only respect what they fear. KC has managed to go her whole life w/o any fear at all. And in case you haven't noticed, she respects on one. :mad:

According to my observation, Cindy fears kc. Some may have thought that kc was afraid of her mother..not so. Her fear, if any, was getting caught by her mother and her mother possibly responding with police action.

Placing her w/women in general pop is the only thing we can hope to attain.
I don't see her afraid of any legal procedure, except losing her specialness, i.e. special placement. She has way too much protection and this has been the problem her entire life. :furious:

Put her in a cell with Cary Stayner
big-eyes-smiley.gif
.... She'll talk!

Actually, this is the closest answer......she may talk if frightened with immediate danger. Notice how quick she called 911 when she thought parents may be in danger? She considered that "personal".

This particular kind does not respond to confrontation. They only respect what they fear. KC has managed to go her whole life w/o any fear at all. And in case you haven't noticed, she respects on one. :mad:

According to my observation, Cindy fears kc. Some may have thought that kc was afraid of her mother..not so. Her fear, if any, was getting caught by her mother and her mother possibly responding with police action.

Placing her w/women in general pop is the only thing we can hope to attain.
I don't see her afraid of any legal procedure, except losing her specialness, i.e. special placement. She has way too much protection and this has been the problem her entire life. :furious:

I see it this way, too. KC was the abuser in that family because she was a spoiled little witch! The parents are now bending over backwards to keep the truth from being known because they know a jury would throw the book at her if it all came out. That note Cindy wrote on MySpace on July 3 was written for her daughter to read and it said it all. I bet when she wrote it, though, that she never thought the child was dead.....just that KC was breaking her heart keeping Caylee from her.

Maybe they can put her in a cell with an equally crazy person and they can share stories...

I see it this way, too. KC was the abuser in that family because she was a spoiled little witch! The parents are now bending over backwards to keep the truth from being known because they know a jury would throw the book at her if it all came out. That note Cindy wrote on MySpace on July 3 was written for her daughter to read and it said it all. I bet when she wrote it, though, that she never thought the child was dead.....just that KC was breaking her heart keeping Caylee from her.

Very strange wording by CA. She has completely separated herself from any events of her GD's disappearance.

As I recall her second sentence was , "The only thing I am guilty of ...." were odd words in this note. As I see it there is no place for those words, but I don't want to get too picky and overstep.

She spoke in the third person. Never used the words "I". She wrote as if speaking about another person, not herself, who was experiencing feelings, but not willing to say what they are. I found it strange and telling....to me she knew Caylee was "Gone"...in the true sense of the word.

CA and kc are so enmeshed that it is frightening. They project all faults onto everyone else...neither take responsibility. Lee, CA and kc have very strange ways of communicating....Telling of Narcissistic traits.

They should tell her that Cindy already told them everything. I bet she would confess then.

What do you think it would take to get Casey to confess? A private viewing of little Caylee's remain's? Another family member in a psych ward? A dramatization of a tiny corpse decomposing? A private meeting with her parents? What, What, What, will it take?

What do you think it would take to get Casey to confess? A private viewing of little Caylee's remain's? Another family member in a psych ward? A dramatization of a tiny corpse decomposing? A private meeting with her parents? What, What, What, will it take?

A stint in general population would have her singing in minutes.

maryaok, I don't think that she will ever confess. She will continue with a story or an evolution of a story wherein she is the ultimate victim.

I think she already believes this in her mind and nothing will convince her otherwise.

Some deep Psychiatric help is all that I can see that would cause KC to confess. Right now she has convinced herself that either she is justified and she is being mistreated or actually believes the nanny did it. I honestly don't think she is capable of taking responsibility for her actions.

maryoak, she has no remorse and no conscience. she is a sociopath.
sodium amytal, a believeable threat of facial disfigurement, or physical torture. that's it.

KC isn't going to confess until she dies and meets her maker. I'm not certain she will confess even then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro