*REVISIT* Could We Have Gotten a Confession from Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, I really don't think Casey is scared of Cindy at all. I don't really think she's intimidated by anyone. Casey thinks that she is so clever, I don't believe she will ever confess.

Some people think that had the police done a better job questioning her, she may have confessed or given more information. I don't fault the police for not getting answers. Some people will just never tell a straight story, let alone the truth, and I think Casey is one of those people.

If circumstances were different, and LE had caught ICA standing over Caylee with a knife, ICA would have told them she was using it to cut the duct tape off of Caylee. ITA with you that no way is ICA scared of her mom. If anything, the opposite should be true, but then it doesn't appear her mom is afraid of anyone either.

Sorry I have not read all the posts so if this has already been put out then my apologies.
I would like to see kc put in a very small room, no furniture and a compliation of videos of Caylee playing on repeat with someone interjecting every now and again whether it's time to talk. I have no qualms leaving her in there for a few days.
Myself I'd break in a heartbeat, I'd also like Cindy to do it as well more so for her to truly grieve and feel the emotion towards kc. I don't think Cindy has ever had the chance to just bawl her eyes out and scream why, God knows she wants and needs too!

I don't think we'll ever see a confession either, but that is because our legal system does give an aweful lot of rights to the accused. I DO BELIEVE that even KC has a breaking point. The problem is that she will never reach that point sitting pretty in our justice system. KC has completely removed what happened to Caylee from the active part of her mind-if someone were to REALLY take control away from her (as they do in other nations-the tiny cells, no light, cold, damp, nothing to do but hard labor in the daylight hours) they would be able to bribe out the truth with an "ease of burden". Not gonna happen here-especially since they have enough to convict her without knowing the details of the death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro