*REVISIT* Could We Have Gotten a Confession from Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an interesting subject for a thread.

It seems Casey was an equal opportunity liar. She could manipulate men, but she didn't seem to get that much for her efforts in the past. She certainly did fine lying and manipulating CA and Amy, and got what she wanted from them.

You'd think there would've been one person she was more truthful with in the past, but I got nothing looking at her past. CA was able to get crumbs of truth mixed in with new lies, and to this day I think CA still has only that to defend her daughter on.

No way do I think LE could've done anything to crack her at that point. She was ready in her stubborn mode. I did wonder why how LE did not demand more, and let her just keep answering every single little thing over and over. Then, we would have had more lies with some truth woven in perhaps.

I've heard what a chatter box Casey can be, but chumming up to her was Tracey and she only got superficial information. Would she have told Annie, TonE or LA the truth? LA was going in the right direction before LE got there, and maybe at that particular time Casey might have cracked. But she didn't, and she hasn't with neither male or females.

I imagine it does get kind of lonely when you can't tell anyone what you've done. Poor, poor pitiful liar.

I'd like to crack her.

I don't think she will ever tell the truth either.

This is an interesting subject for a thread.

It seems Casey was an equal opportunity liar. She could manipulate men, but she didn't seem to get that much for her efforts in the past. She certainly did fine lying and manipulating CA and Amy, and got what she wanted from them.

You'd think there would've been one person she was more truthful with in the past, but I got nothing looking at her past. CA was able to get crumbs of truth mixed in with new lies, and to this day I think CA still has only that to defend her daughter on.

No way do I think LE could've done anything to crack her at that point. She was ready in her stubborn mode. I did wonder why how LE did not demand more, and let her just keep answering every single little thing over and over. Then, we would have had more lies with some truth woven in perhaps.

I've heard what a chatter box Casey can be, but chumming up to her was Tracey and she only got superficial information. Would she have told Annie, TonE or LA the truth? LA was going in the right direction before LE got there, and maybe at that particular time Casey might have cracked. But she didn't, and she hasn't with neither male or females.

I imagine it does get kind of lonely when you can't tell anyone what you've done. Poor, poor pitiful liar.
You maybe right but I doubt anybody could crack Casey I have never come across a liar who is caught lying act the way KC did. Although I did have cashier I had on video stealing from her drawer showed it to her she insisted she did not take money out and slip it in her pocket with the video evidence right there She continued to lie when LE arrived but she was the exception She finally took a plea so I never had to testify against her but she was really the boldest I have come across yet. I have shoplifters that try to lie but when faced with themselves on video choose to not refute it. I did have a guy tell me once he worked for the CIA and if I called the cops he could make my life a living hell.

I forget the names of the first 2 policemen, the guys who interviewed her at "her office" at Universal and shortly after that. The detective asking the most questions was extremely irritating and ineffective. He constantly interrupted her. He constantly spoke over her and repeatedly asked her inane questions, particularly, "how is this supposed to help us find your daughter"? Over and over....he never let her just talk.IMHO, most people who lie, let things slip out when they are given freedom to expound on their fantasies. Even psychopaths, many of whom are quite intelligent, have an irresistable need to taunt or tantalize their interrogators and frequently do so, if they speak long enough. Bear in mind, this was the police's golden opportunity because she had not yet been charged with a crime nor lawyered up. Their interrogation technique was appalling and their haste in charging her assured that she remain silent...and she has... so far. That, in itself, seems to be remarkable to me anyway. She is a very young woman and absolute stoicism in the face of such circunstances is certainly not easy to maintain.

I've said before and I truly believe that the Casey Anthony case is going to be studied by the pyschiatric, psychological and law enforcement communities for a long time to come. There were many mistakes made and opportunies lost, tragically the worst of which were those by her parents, who totally misread her personality and her disorder, whatever that turns out to be, definitively.

KC will never, ever confess to murdering Caylee and I'll take it a step further - CA and GA will never admit it, either. They will protest that she has been railroaded, did not get a fair trial, etc. They will continue to feed her sociopathy and pathological lying by believing her claims of innocence. Nothing will change, even if she gets the needle.

KC will never, ever confess to murdering Caylee and I'll take it a step further - CA and GA will never admit it, either. They will protest that she has been railroaded, did not get a fair trial, etc. They will continue to feed her sociopathy and pathological lying by believing her claims of innocence. Nothing will change, even if she gets the needle.

I agree. It is all about control.

She made slip-ups and offered teasers at times but, CA never did get the whole truth to anything from KC -- she only ever got a more reasonable and more acceptable lie and moved on. KC resolutely sticks to her lies and it has worked every time ...... before.

KC is incredibly defiant and would rather martyr herself and face LIFE or the DP than admit anything ..... ever!

KC can be defiant and in control if she takes this to her grave. It is the biggest game of poker ever where she is calling bluff in the hope she will go free. KC is basically waiting for the State to move on. I did my grounded time.

Defiance and stubborness are 'A' qualities. It seems they make the family very proud and more united. Keep it within the family. Bizarre but true.

Casey Anthony will never confess. It is very probable that she has rewritten history in her own mind and tells her own SELF she did not do this thing (although she knows deep down she DID do it) and then runs with the I am the victim here scenario and feels sorry for herself that the big bad policeman have done this terrible thing to her. THEN when she adds in her Dream Team defense team, she is further comforted in her delusion which she CHOOSES to believe, that being an innocent victim as she is, they will surely get her set free. She will never admit what she did. She will take it to the grave, even if she is convicted and sentenced to death, she will go into that room, take the shot and die, never having purged her soul...

Oh wait, she doesn't have a soul, does not feel remorse, uses others as pawns to further her own pleasure, lies, cheats and steals, has NO moral code whatsoever, no ethical gauge that I have seen...so in her sick mind, her soul does not need to be purged. She is, in her own mind, an innocent victim, even though she recalls clearly what she did, she blurs that even in her own mind with delusions of persecution...

Nah, she will never admit it, no way, no how...

She won't admit it in her home
She won't admit all alone
She won't admit it in a cell
She won't admit it in the jail
She won't admit it to her dad
She won't admit that she is bad
She won't admit it to her mother
She won't admit it to any other

She does not like green eggs and ham
She does not like them Sam I am...(Dr. Seuss):croc:

nah, she will never admit it, no way, no how...

She won't admit it in her home
she won't admit all alone
she won't admit it in a cell
she won't admit it in the jail
she won't admit it to her dad
she won't admit that she is bad
she won't admit it to her mother
she won't admit it to any other

she does not like green eggs and ham
she does not like them sam i am...(dr. Seuss):croc:

love it!!!! :)

My way to get the truth out isn't legal here in the good ol USA
Quick. The world is focused on Haiti right now and I read nothing. NOTHING I tell you. :innocent:

My way to get the truth out isn't legal here in the good ol USA

01442_torture%20rack.jpg

Oh yah, there will be a good excuse for Casey being found guilty. Maybe they will blame it on the mighty attorneys that are supposed to get her off. If she is found guilty, which I think she will be, George and Cindy will probably think of some way to bring a law suit against all of them! They are probably running low on money by now. They must be out of pic's of Caylee that they can sell.

I don't think that Casey will ever tell anyone what she did. I don't think she really cares for women and so a woman questioning her probably wouldn't have worked. It would have been interesting to see how that would have went though. She did tend to walk all over the males. No, she will keep her lips pinched tight forever. I

I wonder why George and Cindy aren't out there trying to find the person who murdered Caylee as they don't think Casey did it. I would think they would be yelling to high heaven at LE to get out there and find the REAL KILLER. Not a word from them. I wonder why...seriously.

Oh yah, there will be a good excuse for Casey being found guilty. Maybe they will blame it on the mighty attorneys that are supposed to get her off. If she is found guilty, which I think she will be, George and Cindy will probably think of some way to bring a law suit against all of them! They are probably running low on money by now. They must be out of pic's of Caylee that they can sell.

I don't think that Casey will ever tell anyone what she did. I don't think she really cares for women and so a woman questioning her probably wouldn't have worked. It would have been interesting to see how that would have went though. She did tend to walk all over the males. No, she will keep her lips pinched tight forever. I

I wonder why George and Cindy aren't out there trying to find the person who murdered Caylee as they don't think Casey did it. I would think they would be yelling to high heaven at LE to get out there and find the REAL KILLER. Not a word from them. I wonder why...seriously.
Oh they are in a brown van parked on a golf course with the murderers that set Scott Peterson and OJ Simpson up

If Casey is responsible for harming her daughter, how would you suggest LE getting a confession from her?

thus far, imo, she is on her story telling trail desperately attempting to find any way to not be found responsible for what happened to Caylee. Thus the reason for her remaining in jail.....

Thoughts? and thanks Love_Mama for the idea.

thanks

With Joran's recent confession after being interrogated by Peruvian officials, I wish Orlando LE could hire the Peruvian LE to use their techniques on her. Joran had a lot more to lose (money, social status, not held accountable for previous suspected murder, etc.) than KC and he folded. Would love to see them do their "magic" on KC!

I think the best chance they had was finding someone who looked and acted like CA to interrogate her....CA is admittedly the only person KC was absolutely petrified of......

I think the best chance they had was finding someone who looked and acted like CA to interrogate her....CA is admittedly the only person KC was absolutely petrified of......

JMO, I really don't think Casey is scared of Cindy at all. I don't really think she's intimidated by anyone. Casey thinks that she is so clever, I don't believe she will ever confess.

Some people think that had the police done a better job questioning her, she may have confessed or given more information. I don't fault the police for not getting answers. Some people will just never tell a straight story, let alone the truth, and I think Casey is one of those people.

With Joran's recent confession after being interrogated by Peruvian officials, I wish Orlando LE could hire the Peruvian LE to use their techniques on her. Joran had a lot more to lose (money, social status, not held accountable for previous suspected murder, etc.) than KC and he folded. Would love to see them do their "magic" on KC!

Ding! Ding! Ding! You hit the nail on the head. Is it my imagination has CA had it "easy" compared to some of the questioning of other suspects in the same situation? Maybe there are interviews we missed publicly but it seems as if she was never at any point given the tough questions or really, truly pushed to her limits. *think jailhouse tapes*

She will never confess, even if she was tortured by her interrogators. I agree that it's about control. She has the whole world dancing on a string like puppets. Besides, we all know who really killed Caylee - it was members of the Colombian drug cartel from the world of Faye Resnick.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18