*REVISIT* Could We Have Gotten a Confession from Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many a disordered murderer has confessed because LE insuinated

it was common, not well thought out or nothing special .

Their need to toot their own horn is so compelling they forget they are

putting the rope over their neck.

However I doubt this would work now with KC -

she is to entrenched and has convinced herself she is the victim and

her supporters are constantly propping that illusion up for her.

so much agree....I don't think she will ever truly confess....she is to much in the "victim" arena and is happy there...I say just lockerup and on your way out throw the key away...however, that being said would also love it if they could put the black&white prision stripes on her....for some reason would love to see that!:rolleyes::bang:

I just had a thought.....we could send her to Gitmo for a while (while it's still open). They have ways.

:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead:thewhip: :whip:

Many a disordered murderer has confessed because LE insuinated

it was common, not well thought out or nothing special .

Their need to toot their own horn is so compelling they forget they are

putting the rope over their neck.

However I doubt this would work now with KC -

she is to entrenched and has convinced herself she is the victim and

her supporters are constantly propping that illusion up for her.

I agree with Whisperer in that freedom from bodily harm is the one right KC completely takes for granted by refusing to answer questions honestly about the final days of Caylee Marie. She feels safe because of the humanity of society - ironically the same humanity KC herself seems incapable of having for others.

But I think Sharpar is correct too that because of the handful of KC supporters, she has convinced herself that she is "just as much of a victim" as Caylee and the rest of the A family. Regardless of rather she is on the losing end of a general population beat-down or the needle is slid into her arm, imo she will continue to cry foul and play the victim-role to those who would listen and support her dillusional belief that she is innocent.

Would it be considered cruel and inhmane treatment to pipe music from Fusion into her cell every 15 mins. or so? Flash pics of her on her walls with TL, a stripper pole with a flag on top, several pics of her doing shots. Some really hot looking guys on the half hr.telling her, "You're really ugly and you look stupid in that bun, and you're getting fat too, till she believes it?

Seriously, put a cell mate in there with her, NOT one that would kill her puleeze :croc:, we want her whole for this trial. But afterwards, she will become Chatty Cathy in a couple days and slip up.
Actually now that I'm thinking, tell her if she tells the truth, she can go clubbing again :Banane35: and she'll spill her guts. :slap:

I think I've read that the majority of inmates on Death Row still insist they're innocent. Casey will never confess.

Would it be considered cruel and inhmane treatment to pipe music from Fusion into her cell every 15 mins. or so?

I think she would enjoy it.

What I would like to do is pipe Caylee singing "You are my sunshine" looped over and over playing in her cell 24/7. I also think that they should wallpaper her room with posters of Caylee's remains as they were found as a constant visual reminder of the daughter she killed and threw out like trash.

Unfortunately, they won't and can't do it. The bleeding hearts would come out of the woodwork waving the Bill of Rights in the air, crying "inhumane treatment" not even once considering the "inhumane" way Caylee was killed and disposed of.

JMHO, geez...maybe this belongs in the Rant thread....

Diane Downs never confessed...still holds that she is innocent...she too is a sociopath...of similar character...KC...will hold out that she is innocent as well.

This personality type only respects what they fear. Saying that there is nothing so far that I have seen her fear, thus no respect.

As far as getting any truth out of her, you must be able to frighten her. It may work. Fear of bodily harm is the closest thing you have to getting her to open up. She has been coddled her whole life and expects it to continue, so far she is getting what she wants. Baez is the worst thing that could have happened to this case as most attorneys allow their clients to talk with LE with them present. He has kept her isolated and protected, she adores him for it. He is her Knight.

We will see a break in her behavior whenshe has to leave County jail....for she has become comfortable there...though, it may not happen in my lifetime, if Baez is still around.

Ryan is correct....the only way to possibly get the truth is threat or actual bodily harm.

EXACTLY! Good post!

I think she would enjoy it. LOL but hopefully she'd be eating her heart out to go.

What I would like to do is pipe Caylee singing "You are my sunshine" looped over and over playing in her cell 24/7. I also think that they should wallpaper her room with posters of Caylee's remains as they were found as a constant visual reminder of the daughter she killed and threw out like trash.

Unfortunately, they won't and can't do it. The bleeding hearts would come out of the woodwork waving the Bill of Rights in the air, crying "inhumane treatment" not even once considering the "inhumane" way Caylee was killed and disposed of.

JMHO, geez...maybe this belongs in the Rant thread....

My Bold in Red above.
I'm glad you said that, I wanted to say piped Caylee's sweet voice and the pics but changed it. I'd love to see her tormented if that were possible. :crazy:

Nothing...and I mean NOTHING...will get a truthful account of the events that led to Caylee's death. KC probably doesn't even remember what the truth is anymore, and even if she does she locked it up and threw away the key. She would laugh in the face of anyone that tried to extrude information from her at this point. There was a time, really early on, when I think her father might have had a slim chance at a partial truth, but JB nixed that one quick as a rabbit. It is too late for any new attempt. That window has passed and KC has moved on....

If it was Casey who killed Caylee I think George and George alone may still have a slight chance at getting her to talk.

I'll say it again:

Order a: Brain Fingerprint

And for an after-dinner drink: A heavy serving of Truth Serum.

Followed by a chocolate cellphone on her pillow?

Actually, this is the closest answer......she may talk if frightened with immediate danger. Notice how quick she called 911 when she thought parents may be in danger? She considered that "personal".

This particular kind does not respond to confrontation. They only respect what they fear. KC has managed to go her whole life w/o any fear at all. And in case you haven't noticed, she respects on one. :mad:

According to my observation, Cindy fears kc. Some may have thought that kc was afraid of her mother..not so. Her fear, if any, was getting caught by her mother and her mother possibly responding with police action.

Placing her w/women in general pop is the only thing we can hope to attain.
I don't see her afraid of any legal procedure, except losing her specialness, i.e. special placement. She has way too much protection and this has been the problem her entire life. :furious:

I agree. I remember being surprised when the perp talked about being scared to tell her mother, in an early LE interview. My first thought was that she's giving justification for not reporting Caylee missing. But also it elevates her image as a victimised yet dutiful daughter just trying to avoid the wrath of Cindy. It also makes Cindy look like a monster mom. A win-win situation all round for the perp.

I also don't think the perp would ever hesitate to implicate or pin the murder on her parents given a promising opportunity.

Why would she ever confess now? She's been indicted for first degree murder. If she confesses she will get life. If she doesn't confess she may get off; may have a conviction overturned on appeal, may be paroled one day.

Not many people confess to their crimes, yet the prisons are packed full. No need for a confession here, KC will get her just punishment and slither away into the belly of the beast, never to be seen.

I am a Loss Prevention officer so I don't claim to know how to interview better than anyone, but I feel a female interviewer may have been an advantage, I certainly would not have let her dominate the interview, but I was not in their shoes. What do you guys think? Would a female interviewer been more intimidating to KC?

Are you speaking of the original interview with the police, before she was arrested? If that's it, then I'm not so sure that she really "played" them. Yeah, she's very manipulative, and capable of maneuvering people, but they are pros & I'm sure they've seen it all. Admittedly, every time I listen to the interview, I cringe, and (periodically) say "don't let her get away with that! call her out on that point! don't let it slide!!" Bear in mind though, that hindsight is 20/20. We have gone into those interviews armed with SO much information than they had at the time.

Good point though. Will be interesting to see other points of view.

Unfortunately, KC was so accustomed to lying and getting away with it that I don't think it would have made a difference. A female officer would have just put her in "buddy-buddy" mode, like with the FBH, and she would have BS'd her in a friendly sort of way. I'm sure with the male officers, she was licking her lips, flipping her hair, batting her eyes, and giving them her best "ain't I too cute to lie" looks. Sad to say, but I think the one person who may have been able to get the truth from her was CA, and I just don't think she (CA) would have told the truth to anyone else afterwards. This IS the woman who thinks that lying isn't breaking the law! MOO.

I think if Cindy didn't barge in the room, she would have told Lee

I don't believe she would ever tell the whole truth to anyone. MAYBE she would have given up a smidgen more of the truth, if Lee had more time with her, but never the whole truth. Interesting question about a female officer though. Since KC has so many issues with CA, she might have been more hostile toward a female officer (authority figure).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18