Revisit Photo of Caylee Crying in Red Shirt - was it the last ever taken?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying she was wearing that shirt when she was killed? If so, how are you arriving at that conclusion? Is it because she is crying? Did Casey take the shirt off and hang it up after? I am trying to tie this together.

JBean, I'm not going to speak for Chezire, but myself. In response to your question you are asking, I had just posted a few minutes ago about my thoughts of the baby possibly wearing that shirt the day of/night of /eve of etc....and....KC POSSIBLY taking it off of the baby and keeping it. I mean she POSSIBLY placed the HEART sticker over the duct tape on the baby's head right? So Why not save a shirt in which the baby was killed in or have just had worn? JMO

This whole thing really has me intrigued about the motel sighting. I looked on the calendar of June 15 and there is a break on her phone from 23:04-23:44. Just because her phone may have been home doesn't mean she had it with her if she stepped out. I was just looking for a window of time without activity on her phone.

Before this ...

"CASEY WAS SEEN IN A HOTEL PARKING LOT ON THE NIGHT OF JUNE 15TH RUMOR"

Goes any further can somebody please provide a link to exactly where this started?

I can post anything I want on here & say I heard it somwhere but unless it's verified with a link it's just a rumor

Maybe I'm wrong, but for some reason, I was thinking this picture was the one sleuths felt was taken when Caylee was in the trunk of the car. There was a lot of discussion about it and finally the picture was taken off the site.

This whole thing really has me intrigued about the motel sighting. I looked on the calendar of June 15 and there is a break on her phone from 23:04-23:44. Just because her phone may have been home doesn't mean she had it with her if she stepped out. I was just looking for a window of time without activity on her phone.

BOLD by me.

Very very good point Mom4life. How do we go about looking into that further though?! This is making my head spin even more so.

Who saw her in a Motel?

Where did you hear this?

I am asking what everyone thinks. Those are good questions. One poster has already remembered that the shirt was shanging in Casey's closet.
What I mean is, what is it about this picture that is prompting you to ask the question. I am just trying to understand what you are thinking chez. :)

JBean, I'm not going to speak for Chezire, but myself. In response to your question you are asking, I had just posted a few minutes ago about my thoughts of the baby possibly wearing that shirt the day of/night of /eve of etc....and....KC POSSIBLY taking it off of the baby and keeping it. I mean she POSSIBLY placed the HEART sticker over the duct tape on the baby's head right? So Why not save a shirt in which the baby was killed in or have just had worn? JMO
Thank Katrina. Is this speculated because she is crying? or am I missing something? truly not trying to be contrary or argumentative. Just trying to understand where this is coming from.

Assuming you're correct (which I do) ...the next relevant inquiry is how large an area geographically does that (those) ping tower(s) cover, and are there any hotels/motels inside said area.

There was a lengthy discussion a few months ago by someone who works for the cell phone tower company on one of the news shows. They said the way the towers were in that area, that her phone would ping from the Anthony's house, Lee's house, and a circular pattern around that area.

There was a hotel not far from that tower. I don't remember the name now, but LP and another person also made reference to her being in a hotel parking lot early in the morning of the 16th texting Tony.

The reason some thought it was the last photo of Caylee was because it was one of the very last photos posted to KC's account of Caylee. A few before the "apple skull"...........Some deducted that might have been the night of the family battle at Cindy's.

KC was taped in a motel/hotel parking lot later that night. What has not been revealed is if Caylee was with her or not at that time.

Assuming you're correct (which I do) ...the next relevant inquiry is how large an area geographically does that (those) ping tower(s) cover, and are there any hotels/motels inside said area.

So...has anyone plotted out the motels/hotels that are closets in proximity? Otherwise, I don't see how her pings from the towers negate the possibility that, as TurboThink posted above, "KC was taped in a motel/hotel parking lot later that night."

Before this ...

"CASEY WAS SEEN IN A HOTEL PARKING LOT ON THE NIGHT OF JUNE 15TH RUMOR"

Goes any further can somebody please provide a link to exactly where this started?

I can post anything I want on here & say I heard it somwhere but unless it's verified with a link it's just a rumor
It may have been an unsubstantiated rumor Boston. I have already asked for alink and hopefully someone will provide. Otherwise, you are correct.

Who saw her in a Motel?

Where did you hear this?

I was honestly looking to see if I could debunk what was said because I have never seen anything verified and I do remember seeing this said before but I have no idea where. I was hoping to find some activity on her phone that she was texting or talking to someone and happen to find a window of time unaccounted for by someone else. Not saying the motel sighting was true or not because I don't know without a verification but hoping to end the speculation of it.

There was a lengthy discussion a few months ago by someone who works for the cell phone tower company on one of the news shows. They said the way the towers were in that area, that her phone would ping from the Anthony's house, Lee's house, and a circular pattern around that area.

There was a hotel not far from that tower. I don't remember the name now, but LP and another person also made reference to her being in a hotel parking lot early in the morning of the 16th texting Tony.

Leonard also said Casey was pacing up and down in the parking lot.

Thank Katrina. Is this speculated because she is crying? or am I missing something? truly not trying to be contrary or argumentative. Just trying to understand where this is coming from.

I am guessing because they found her without clothing and it is a known fact in LE that serial killers usually keep "souvenirs" as do mothers who murder their toddlers.

I recall the mention about the hotel/motel, also. Something is telling me that this info came out thanks to LP. He was talking about KC leaving after the big fight the night of June 15th and that she went to a local motel. The cell phone pings are based on a radius around a tower. I'm thinking this came out around early October, but I am not sure. I do some checking.

It may have been an unsubstantiated rumor Boston. I have already asked for alink and hopefully someone will provide. Otherwise, you are correct.

You can find it in the NG transcripts as LP told it on more than one show.

OMG!! OMG!!!

THIS shirt is hanging in KC'S room on a hanger!! I found the pic in doc dump in evidence images!!!!!! It is on the wall of a shrine of Caylee!!

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

Good find, but that supports a theory that if this is the last picture taken of Caylee, then it was not taken after Casey left the Anthony home with Caylee, else how would the shirt have found it's way back to the Anthony's home to become part of the shrine?

Unless, it was also in the Pontiac or one of the bags in the Pontiac. Or unless Casey snuck it back into the Anthony home during the period of June 16 - July 15th.

:whistle: :wink:

You can find it in the NG transcripts as LP told it on more than one show.
LP said he saw her pacing in a hotel parking lot on the 16th?

I remember the story, my question is was it substantiated?

That's why I wanted to put it up with its own thread now. It's good to look at it by itself, now that we've seen and read so very much about this case.
I've been wondering about potential witnesses who might say that they saw Casey, without Caylee, around midnight at the end of that Sunday Father's Day at a hotel/motel - I can't remember who has said this or where, but I know I've heard it - anyone have more information on who might be a witness for the SA who can place Casey at some hotel/motel late Father's Day, around midnight???
TIA

I remember this. Supposedly somebody that worked at a nearby motel saw someone that looked like Casey pacing up and down outside of her car and she was on the cell phone. It was mentioned very early in the case and I'm not totally positive but I think Leonard said it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay