Revisit Photo of Caylee Crying in Red Shirt - was it the last ever taken?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, if the child was having a temper tantrum, the LAST thing you'd want to do is pick her up. That would only reinforce the behavior and possibly spoil her.

I do know when my daughter was two and a half she had many tantrums. I would never pick her up during a tantrum. Does that make me cold and/or selfish? I don't think so. I also remember mocking her by fake crying and making exaggerated sad/angry faces at her, to make her see how ridiculous she looked, which almost always resulted her her laughing, thus ending the tantrum.

Maybe this is what whomever (Casey) was trying to do by photographing her during a tantrum? So they/she could show Caylee how she looked during a tantrum?

I agree with you a 100%

It's impossible to say what the context of this photo is.

Maybe Caylee was having a tantrum because she wanted a pair of scissors that George was holding. Maybe she wanted another piece of Candy? My point is nobody knows who took the photo or why Caylee was crying.

There are many photos in my family of my siblings & I Crying, Pouting or whatever.

My sister cried her eyes out at one family Christmas Eve party because she was afraid of my uncle who was dressed as Santa.....Today, she laughs at the pictures of herself crying...She's also happy to have them.

As far as the alleged Video tape of Casey in a Motel parking lot on June 15th I'm sue that it doesn't exist.

That "Rumor" came from an unsubstantiated tip that was most likely checked out by LE & proven false.

If a tape did exist then it would have been turned over to Jose by now which means that it would be part of the public record.

This is another example of LP taking a "Rumor" and portraying it as fact.

at her parents home or in the vicinity of the tower closest to her parents?

The SA office is going to use forensics and reports that the police have already compiled and released.

They have released this document.
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/DONE mbi-letters-murphy-monforte.pdf

It is my guess, the SA office will say she was MOST LIKELY at home based upon these reports. If they felt she was at a hotel or had EYEWITNESS reports then they would have nailed this down a little sooner in the document dumps. We would see some reference or clue that LE was looking in this direction by this time.

Keep in mind, I think the SA want to have her at home, easier to prove, less for JB to try and cause doubt with. Ties in with the items that came from the home(blanket, toy horse, duct tape)

If the plot gets to thick for SA the stew will be harder to stir. (even it the plot makes a better story line)

I agree with you a 100%

<snipped>
As far as the alleged Video tape of Casey in a Motel parking lot on June 15th I'm sue that it doesn't exist.

That "Rumor" came from an unsubstantiated tip that was most likely checked out by LE & proven false.

If a tape did exist then it would have been turned over to Jose by now which means that it would be part of the public record.

I believe the breaking news today is an LE officer was fired for not checking up on tips. So, I guess the negative fact (it would have been checked by LE and in the doc dumps by now) doesn't really prove the fact one way or another here. I would think somebody would find that hotel and interview the witnesses who claim they saw her and find out the date and time.

I know some have mentioned Caylee's hair appearing wet, now correct me if I am wrong but isn't this the night CA said they went swimming in the pool and it was getting dark out??

The SA office is going to use forensics and reports that the police have already compiled and released.

They have released this document.
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/DONE mbi-letters-murphy-monforte.pdf

It is my guess, the SA office will say she was MOST LIKELY at home based upon these reports. If they felt she was at a hotel or had EYEWITNESS reports then they would have nailed this down a little sooner in the document dumps. We would see some reference or clue that LE was looking in this direction by this time.

Keep in mind, I think the SA want to have her at home, easier to prove, less for JB to try and cause doubt with. Ties in with the items that came from the home(blanket, toy horse, duct tape)

If the plot gets to thick for SA the stew will be harder to stir. (even it the plot makes a better story line)

If the plot gets thicker then LE and SA will have to deal with it and they are very capable of dealing with complicated cases and facts. SA should not "want" the case to be in any particular form. SA and LE know their duty to to uncover the truth, not to shape it. FIND the facts as they actually happened, apply the law, collect the evidence and witnesses and put on the case.

I know some have mentioned Caylee's hair appearing wet, now correct me if I am wrong but isn't this the night CA said they went swimming in the pool and it was getting dark out??
Yes. You are correct. They were at the facility with Great Grandfather about noon. Later Cindy and Caylee went swimming. There was a family argument/domestic disturbance loud enough for the neighbors to hear. After that it gets murky with "stories." CA says KC and Caylee went to bed and she heard them in the morning. GA says he saw them leave the next morning. Both stories have been the subject of debate as to whether they are cover lies or the truth. LP says he heard KC was seen in the parking lot of a motel on the night of June 15th at about 11:30 p.m. and this was observed by an employee of a hotel. Some WS members recall seeing a still photo of KC pacing a parking lot of a motel with dark lighting like night time. The red jersey photo of Caylee appears to be taken in dark lighting. It appears more likely than not that Caylee was last seen for sure at the Anthony home after the Father's Day visit -- for the swim and probably there during the "fight." After that she was with KC and then disappeared forever until found in a makeshift body bag. She was in the trunk of the car according to forensics.

I agree with you a 100%

It's impossible to say what the context of this photo is.

Maybe Caylee was having a tantrum because she wanted a pair of scissors that George was holding. Maybe she wanted another piece of Candy? My point is nobody knows who took the photo or why Caylee was crying.

There are many photos in my family of my siblings & I Crying, Pouting or whatever.

My sister cried her eyes out at one family Christmas Eve party because she was afraid of my uncle who was dressed as Santa.....Today, she laughs at the pictures of herself crying...She's also happy to have them.

Respectfully, the issue of whether or not this is a tantrum, normal for a 2 year old or if KC is a bad mother for taking the photo are all irrelevant issues. The relevant issue is that it was at night, Caylee looks damp and it could be from swimming earlier. It appears to be taken indoors with dark furniture with square legs in the background. One of KC's friends commented that when Caylee was young they couldn't hold her because she was so attached to CA and KC that she would cry. The possible relevance of the photo has nothing whatsoever to do with KC being a mean mother, an insensitive mother or how many people's children were photographed when crying and whether or not they are within the standard of normal as parents. (We assume they are.) The issue of the photograph raises a possibility that Caylee may have been in a motel room and possibly in the presence of a stranger. AZLawyer's suggestion to try to find out if this photo is dated by upload to photobucket date or by cell phone date is an excellent suggestion. Somebody also suggested that someone ask NG to ask LP for further details.

What would KC be doing in the parking lot of a hotel at midnight on Sunday night. She didn't have money for a hotel. If Caylee was inside, who was with her?

The argument that if it was relevant it would already be in the doc dump or SA doesn't want to complicate the case are IMHO red herring points. Today's news is the leads were not properly followed and somebody got fired. This lead may be extremely important because the death bands peg the time at 2.6 days and that would match midnight Sunday to Wednesday afternoon of the borrowing a shovel. This is a relevant discussion that could further pinpoint the time and place of the death and possibly lead to further information whether there was another perp involved.

OMG!! OMG!!!

THIS shirt is hanging in KC'S room on a hanger!! I found the pic in doc dump in evidence images!!!!!! It is on the wall of a shrine of Caylee!!

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

I L@@KED.... that is the shirt... hanging on the wall. ! ! !

That is disgusting !!!

That Picture is just HEART BREAKING......
Not to
mention it is DISGUSTING and It :furious: makes me F U R I O U S :furious:

I PRAY TO GOD THAT LE IS ALL OVER THIS !
and makes them tell who took this horrible picture of an innocent little toddler !

Dear God In Heaven....
I am just so terribly sicken by this ! ! ! and to think that
KC posted it on the web pages !
S I C K ~ SICK !!!! & Demented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Saw what happened to Little CAYLEE
God will indeed make the person pay !!!!

Oh man.... :furious::furious::furious:

jjgram

IMO, there is a picture text or an email originating from Casey's phone or email acct, going to Cindy's phone or email account on June 16 with this picture as an attachment.

LE needs to find it. It's crucial.

sorry im still reading...but do you have a link with this info....there is a pic going out to ca phone or email from casey on the 16th of june?

If the plot gets thicker then LE and SA will have to deal with it and they are very capable of dealing with complicated cases and facts. SA should not "want" the case to be in any particular form. SA and LE know their duty to to uncover the truth, not to shape it. FIND the facts as they actually happened, apply the law, collect the evidence and witnesses and put on the case.

I will give that to you... (bolded)

ITA, with "FIND the facts as they actually happened, apply the law, collect the evidence and witnesses and put on the case."

LE or SA is are also going to quickly dismiss any theory or scenario that seems to stretch the probablity. They will have facts or some evidence to build their case. They will not use conjecture or speculation.

We have hammered some of these same subjects for months... alot of documentation has come out. As sleuthers, we should start to be getting to a point where we should not spend to much time over-speculating.

:wink:

Respectfully, the issue of whether or not this is a tantrum, normal for a 2 year old or if KC is a bad mother for taking the photo are all irrelevant issues. The relevant issue is that it was at night, Caylee looks damp and it could be from swimming earlier. It appears to be taken indoors with dark furniture with square legs in the background. One of KC's friends commented that when Caylee was young they couldn't hold her because she was so attached to CA and KC that she would cry. The possible relevance of the photo has nothing whatsoever to do with KC being a mean mother, an insensitive mother or how many people's children were photographed when crying and whether or not they are within the standard of normal as parents. (We assume they are.) The issue of the photograph raises a possibility that Caylee may have been in a motel room and possibly in the presence of a stranger. AZLawyer's suggestion to try to find out if this photo is dated by upload to photobucket date or by cell phone date is an excellent suggestion. Somebody also suggested that someone ask NG to ask LP for further details.

What would KC be doing in the parking lot of a hotel at midnight on Sunday night. She didn't have money for a hotel. If Caylee was inside, who was with her?

The argument that if it was relevant it would already be in the doc dump or SA doesn't want to complicate the case are IMHO red herring points. Today's news is the leads were not properly followed and somebody got fired. This lead may be extremely important because the death bands peg the time at 2.6 days and that would match midnight Sunday to Wednesday afternoon of the borrowing a shovel. This is a relevant discussion that could further pinpoint the time and place of the death and possibly lead to further information whether there was another perp involved.

ca and lee both found over 200 bucks in her wallet after ca brought her back to the house and lee went and got her stuff from tone's ...she had money for the hotel....if she wanted to stay at one

At 9:37 a.m. on June 16 Casey uploaded a picture to her photobucket account from the Anthony computer's IP address:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3504655&postcount=4

This is the one and only picture Casey uploaded to her photobucket on June 16

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3504899&postcount=9

IF Casey took Caylee to a motel the night of June 15 and killed her, she wouldn't have gone back to the Anthony house the next morning while George was there. With Caylee gone, Casey could have headed to her "safe place" even sooner.

The ONLY picture Casey uploaded to her photobucket June 17:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3504935&postcount=10

IMO

ca and lee both found over 200 bucks in her wallet after ca brought her back to the house and lee went and got her stuff from tone's ...she had money for the hotel....if she wanted to stay at one

That cash was in the wallet on July 15th NOT June 15th. Just because it was there on July 15th doesn't mean she had that money the month before. She did go through cash pretty quick.

The cash in her wallet was from the theft earlier in the day from Bank of A.

Yes, you are right in that CA and LA found about $200 in her wallet in July 15th, but that was after she stole from Amy. The relevant questions would be what cash did she have on June 15th, and if she didn't have the cash, then what was she doing at the hotel parking lot?

I just watched the Greta interview.. First thing I notice is the room has been totally transformed and it doesn't even look like the same room. The furniture was moved and the rug was gone. No shirt hanging on the wall. The Greta interview was done in August and when the evidence pics was taken I have no idea so now I have to go find that..lol

Here is the link for the Greta interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYy30_Jxx1c

Very Interesting info...
Lots of changes.... which would normally be fine...
most people like to change their rooms around...

BUT >>>> When A CHILD HAS BEEN K I D N A P P E D ! ! ! ?
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I would certainly be L@@King for My LOVED ONE>>>>
not
re arranging the furniture .... for photo ops ! ! ! !

JMO
but then I am really ticked off at this whole mess...
of KC lying :clap::liar::liar::liar::liar
& CA changing the room & her OPINION of why she called :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:"911":waitasec:

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

It has been posted on the scared monkeys website for quite a while. That is where it came from. It is very disturbing, I agree. :cry:

There's another crying pic of Caylee that I think has her wearing the same top... only the color looked more burgundy. LA is holding her and she's holding her arms out... as usual he's kinda laughing.

Does anyone remember Casey saying (paraphrase) "They haven't even found her clothes yet?"

I think she either said that to the female bounty hunter, or in jail. At any rate, maybe her "clothes" were hanging in plain sight. Wouldn't surprise me!

My opinion only

Yes, I do remember. And you do have a good point. Something about that particular shirt IMO is not right.....again JMO

Ok, I managed to find the other pic of Caylee wearing that particular shirt. It is from a website but I know it is somewhere else out there. KC is holding her but it doesn't appear to be at the same time the pic of her being distraught was taken. Two reasons I came to that conclusion, the first was that the pic I found was taken in the daytime and the second is she is wearing a long sleeve shirt. It is definately the same shirt though. I am trying to find the source of where the pic came from.

Pic of Caylee in shirt:
http://www1.cw56.com/news/articles/national/BO108519/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members