REVISIT There wasn't a babysitter, Casey didn't have a job,What's going on?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree . . . no crack, no meth . . . teeth too perfect

And, her skin and hair. No acne, no thinning. no premature aging. No beginnings of wire-thinness. No consistent hyper behavior, with crashes.

It takes a number of years to have those symptoms in a young person. You notice them more on women in their 30s. I have observed many young women her age with no appearance of meth addiction, who were very addicted and stole/hooked/etc. to maintain that addiction. She did have some suspicious looking places on her face and shoulders if you blow up some of her pictures.

If she had meth withdrawals it would not be that obvious. The only withdrawal symptoms are tiredness/sleeping for days, hunger/overeating, and depression/the blues. They said she SLEPT all the time when she was in jail, so the more I read, the more I am convinced she was a meth addict.

I've seen meth addicts age 20 years in about three years. And, look raddled in six months.

snipped.

or, they haven't gone to police because they were 'customers' of casey's and have a lot to lose.

that's another theory put forth on another thread somewhere, and it's what i've thought all along, since the very beginning.

people lie when they have things to cover up. duh, i know, lol. but as crazy as it sounds, casey is so consumed with what people think of her, especially her parents, that i think she would do anything to hide a lifestyle that would cause them to criticize her. anything.

she would also hide any ammo they would have to try to get custody of caylee, and if they knew she was up to some kind of...shenanigans, they would have an easier time getting her. which i think is even stranger, because it seems the only reason casey wouldn't give caylee to them is not letting them win.

i think a lot of people know at least a little something, but for some reason, don't want to get involved. that's a lot of people with no conscience and something to hide, IMO.

but what do i know?

i really think, even when they come out and give us all an explanation of what happened and who's involved, i'll still second-guess it just because of how this has all played out. i'll always think there's more to it.

If she was dealing in drugs OR "personal services, I think someone would come forward. LE would be happy to work out a sweetheart deal, and LP still has that $50,000 dead or alive reward available.

Given her behavior, I'd say she was out looking for men to seduce and possibly marry her. She seems to move in REALLY fast on a guy, cooking and cleaning and being all domestic with them. I think she scared off a lot of guys with that.

I think so. too. She scared Tony and his predicessor! Moved right in and went "stepford."

I remeber her name now. She has stood by Cindy as a friend through a lot of this. I bet she is still there. You see her in video backgrounds a lot.

Holly? I thought she bailed, after doing an interview.

Its my assumption there is going to be a lot of incriminating evidence found on Casey's computer. Chloroform only being a small part of the puzzle.

I agree. Maybe she THINKS she deleted it! ROFLLOL!

I still think she was involved/employed by an identity theft ring.

1.) Orlando is FULL of tourists, students are easy marks as they are always receiving credit card offers in the mail and not to mention the number of retirees in the area. That is why she is so skilled at forging checks, using another's identity and wiring money just from the routing numbers on a check.
2.) These people are known to drive around with wireless computers and obtain personal information from other people's wireless computers ("she can work from home").
3.) Maybe she had a combination job of picking up men, chloroforming them and stealing their information?
4.) Maybe the "babysitter" is part of the ring and she watches the kids while the others are "working"?
5.) Maybe KC saw something someone else did (obvious for the body if it isn't Caylee's) or owed someone money (also likely). Maybe they kept Caylee to keep KC quiet.
6.) Again - going back to the over and over again discussions of the DNA/Hairs/"LE may be lying to get her to confess"... LE has never, not once said, "the dead body in the car was Caylee". They have said, "The information they have leads them to believe that she may be deceased". They have never confirmed that the hair with the death ring belongs to Caylee - only that her hair and her DNA were present in the car.

I AM SIMPLY THROWING OUT IDEAS FOR THE POINT OF DISCUSSION!! :waitasec: I think KC is TOTALLY responsible for what happened to Caylee (alive or deceased) and she needs to be punished to the fullest extent of the law (DP or LWOP). :behindbar

They confirmed that the "death ring" belonges to one of the Anthony females. Who else is missing? That hair could belong to CA's mom, CA, KC, or Caylee.

Also, remember that Casey insisted to the detectives that ZG had at one time, a pass to Universal so it would be very easy for LE to narrow down the search as to which ZG she was talking about.

LE didn't find any ZG associated with Universal, at any time,. LE confronted KC about this.

Holly did quite a few TV interviews in the beginning of the case and then disappeared. I always thought that she presented herself as a better friend and closer to Casey than she really was. She reminded me a lot of the woman (I can't remember her name), who was all over TV holding herself out as a close friend of Anna Nicol Smith's and it came out later that that was not true.

She was standing beside Cindy in the video of the second arrest. We can call that one "Shock and awe".

I think we are gonna have to diagram out all these players, with connecting and dotted lines, and different colors for changes of position, or not.:)

I used to have to do that with Russian novels.

I think when all is said and done, the investigation is going to show that KC spent most of her time on her cell phone and computer. She is going to have left quite the trail. I think that LE has limited the release of info about her cell phone pings, computer info etc.to make KC sweat. I think there's tons more they have they haven't released yet.

I'm guessing that she did the same thing that she did with the boys at TonE's apartment. Left like she had a job, or claimed that she'd work from home. When she left like she had a job, it sounded like she went shopping (ie all this stolen money and frivalous expenditures on Cindy's credit card, Amy's checking account and the Grandparents). After she went shopping she double back to the house when she knew her parents were gone, and wouldn't know what time she made it back. She could go to the beach with her friends.

Heck, she probably has a "season pass" to Universal or Sea World and took Caylee there during the day. Caylee would be free entrance right because she is so young. Second thing is...this Nanny fabrication. So Caylee is starting to talk, but not so much that she could fully comprehend that Mommy should be working. So Caylee relays they went to Sea World, or shopping or hey how about the clubs (that the nanny frequented haha) and Casey would say she goes the Nanny. The Nanny took her to Target or Sea World or the beach. Meanwhile, Casey is the Nanny doing all that during the day. The days she worked from home, she probably claimed she had an "event" to go to, and had Cindy and George watch Caylee at night. While she went to her men's houses or went to these parties we see so many pictures of on the internet. I wonder how many of those parties, Cindy thought Casey was working an event at Universal.....

077890188132.jpg

playing hide the salami

I find it almost impossible to believe Casey's parents didn't know she wasn't working. I think that they had just accepted the fact that their daughter was unstable and let her live off of them because they were concerned about the welfare of their granddaughter. I think the parents are trying to portray Casey in a better light now that the entire nation is watching. I still believe Casey's parents know much more than what they are saying. If they don't know what happened, they MUST suspect their daughter to some degree, they know she is a sociopath/liar/thief. They must know she could be capable of hurting Caylee to some extent.

Also, I think Casey probably just "hung out" at various friend's houses during the times she was supposed to be working. Guessing by Casey's age and the age of most of her friends, there was probably partying going on when they were hanging out and this could lead to some kind of accident with Caylee. :waitasec:

according to George, Casey left the house like normal on the 16th which was at 1:00ish IIRC, so she only had to kill a couple of hours before her friends would be getting off of work. She had only known Tony for a few weeks before Caylee went missing. I have racked my brain out trying to think of what she was doing/or where she was spending her time. For the life of me I just can't imagine her leaving the house every day like clock work and not having a job.

IMO, Casey left with Caylee the night of the 15th. George was trying to make everything seem normal and made up the 16th story.

Not really sure if this is true or a rumor, but didn't it come out that Casey had stolen $45,000 from her mother's credit card? If this is true, what did she spend that much money on? That's a huge sum of money in about a month's time.

I dont think Casey has had a job since 2006. I think the money was stolen over a period of time. She wouldn't need a lot of money to survive. Her parents paid for her car, food and shelter. All she had to pay for was fun stuff like going out and feeing her boyfriend. The $45,000 was probably spent on indulging her since 2006. Just my opinion!

We all know Cindy really had a job. KC was also out gallavanting all over Orlando, claiming to be "at work." While both of them were "working" where was Caylee really at? Who had her?
Lauren and the Grunds had faded into the past as babysitters, so what the heck was Casey really doing with Caylee?
Post your thoughts on this mysterious subject.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back