Reynolds, Chad Eugene *RSO*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

I am sure you all like th thrill of hunting down the information, butI would like to help and clear up some mis information and answer some questions for you. I am Chads step mother.
I want you to know that I completely understand all the feelings you have towards Chad. It is hard for me as well.

Any way.....ask away if you have any questions.
mmanley, I will take at face value that you are who you say that you are. I think the reason that you are here is because you are online, looking for any and all information and trying to locate your son. From one mother to another, I hope that you find him alive and well.
Sincerely, Kelly

Hey all,

I am sure you all like th thrill of hunting down the information, butI would like to help and clear up some mis information and answer some questions for you. I am Chads step mother.
I want you to know that I completely understand all the feelings you have towards Chad. It is hard for me as well.

I just hope Chad's found alive and well, and I don't think he was involved in Haleigh's disappearance. My prayers for you. :)

I did find this site by randomly searching all the news articles posted about Chad. As to the question do I think Chad has anything to do with haleighs disappearnce, no I do not. However, I never thought he would have done what he did the first time. I really feel like something has happened to chad. He had no reason to run or hide. Things were going well for him. He had a job he liked. He was trying to get on with his life.

The thing that makes me think the most that its something bad is because he wouldnt do this to us given that we just went through losing Danyell.

One thing I will tell you is that the Bill you are talking about is NOT Chads brother. He is an alcoholic, drug addicted loser and nothing but bad things have happened since he came in to this family. He gave Danyell, an unlicensed intoxicated driver the keys to his car and let her drive off into the night and the rest is history. He also happened to be with Chad the night he disappeared.

I also donot believe a word that Amy Baker is telling everyone about the night Chad went missing. I think she knows what happened to him.

Welcome, mmanley.

So did Bill disappear along with Chad?

As for Amy--why do you think she knows what happened to him? Haven't they been friends since they were both very young? Do you think she is protecting someone? Do you think she would have been involved in harming Chad?

Sorry for all the questions--just trying to figure out what might have happened to Chad so that he can be found.

I did find this site by randomly searching all the news articles posted about Chad. As to the question do I think Chad has anything to do with haleighs disappearnce, no I do not. However, I never thought he would have done what he did the first time. I really feel like something has happened to chad. He had no reason to run or hide. Things were going well for him. He had a job he liked. He was trying to get on with his life.

The thing that makes me think the most that its something bad is because he wouldnt do this to us given that we just went through losing Danyell.

One thing I will tell you is that the Bill you are talking about is NOT Chads brother. He is an alcoholic, drug addicted loser and nothing but bad things have happened since he came in to this family. He gave Danyell, an unlicensed intoxicated driver the keys to his car and let her drive off into the night and the rest is history. He also happened to be with Chad the night he disappeared.

I also donot believe a word that Amy Baker is telling everyone about the night Chad went missing. I think she knows what happened to him.

Hi, Mrs. Reynolds. You may have noticed that I am the one who can't let go of Chad's disappearance. Perhaps our "investigation" into the disappearance of Haleigh will have the by-product of finding Chad, as well, hopefully alive and well and unconnected to the case.

I have to go ahead and tell you that I believe persons who are molested while their own sexuality is developing [as was the case with Chad according to the news account of his conviction] have that experience forever imprinted in their sexual identity - scary/exciting/repulsive/pleasure/eroticism. This opinion is based solely on my experience with one victim. [Who, btw, did not live in FL.]

That said, tell me more about Amy and Bill and I'll run down anything I can.

-L

Bill did not disappear. He is still living with chads mom. Chad and Amy have only been friends for a short time. I do not believe her because when she was questioned by the police she changed her story a bit. I think there may have been an altercation between her ex boyfriend and Chad. She first said it happened at the bar and then told police chad and her went to ex's house.

As for Bill, he is incapable of telling or knowing the truth. He is on methadone and drinks all the time. He brought a cooler full of beer to danyells funeral and he got a dui a few weeks after danyell was killed.

There is no excuse for waht Chad did. I do think that his life was fated down a path of bad outcomes. He was not very good in school and was passed around through several family households. Although his mom and I are on friendly terms now I feel she is in large part responsible for what has happened to Chad and danyell. There were no rules or consequences in her household....just fun. Chad and Danyell were allowed and encouraged to party from an early age. I tried everything in my power to make sure they had a good life but you cannot win when you have kids that have a choice between a home with rules and one without.

I am the mother of Caden and Taylor who are chads half siblings. Taylor was on chads myspace page. I know some people were questioning who all the young boys were on there. Almost everyone on his list is family or a few he met in jail. Tiffany was his girlfriend in high school but she is now married. Chad does not have a girlfriend right now.

Bill did not disappear. He is still living with chads mom. Chad and Amy have only been friends for a short time. I do not believe her because when she was questioned by the police she changed her story a bit. I think there may have been an altercation between her ex boyfriend and Chad. She first said it happened at the bar and then told police chad and her went to ex's house.

As for Bill, he is incapable of telling or knowing the truth. He is on methadone and drinks all the time. He brought a cooler full of beer to danyells funeral and he got a dui a few weeks after danyell was killed.

There is no excuse for waht Chad did. I do think that his life was fated down a path of bad outcomes. He was not very good in school and was passed around through several family households. Although his mom and I are on friendly terms now I feel she is in large part responsible for what has happened to Chad and danyell. There were no rules or consequences in her household....just fun. Chad and Danyell were allowed and encouraged to party from an early age. I tried everything in my power to make sure they had a good life but you cannot win when you have kids that have a choice between a home with rules and one without.

I am the mother of Caden and Taylor who are chads half siblings. Taylor was on chads myspace page. I know some people were questioning who all the young boys were on there. Almost everyone on his list is family or a few he met in jail. Tiffany was his girlfriend in high school but she is now married. Chad does not have a girlfriend right now.

You sound like a wonderful, caring person, with good common sense. Chadis lucky to have you. I hope he is found alive and well.

Hugs

I am sorry for your loss of Danyell. Reading her obituary, she sounds like a fun and loving person. I am sure this affected everyone in the family including Chad.

Could it be he was having a more difficult time with her death than others? They appear to be close in age. Did they have a close relationship? Some offenders are triggered by emotional traumas and her death mixed with alcohol from the Superbowl party could have set him off.

Have they extensively questioned Bill and Amy? What was Amy's relationship to Chad and to Bill? You said he was with Bill so I am assuming he was at the SB party. What reason would Bill have to harm him?

I know this can't be easy for you. Thank-You for sharing this with us. When I first read about Chad disappearing and the car being found abandoned, I had a bad feeling. The fact that he has not contacted anyone...well as you said, it's not good. I hope that since his name is being brought up with this case, that something will break loose for you. I would bet the people involved are freaking that this is getting attention again....I hope so anyway.

I am sorry for your loss of Danyell. Reading her obituary, she sounds like a fun and loving person. I am sure this affected everyone in the family including Chad.

Could it be he was having a more difficult time with her death than others? They appear to be close in age. Did they have a close relationship? Some offenders are triggered by emotional traumas and her death mixed with alcohol from the Superbowl party could have set him off.

Have they extensively questioned Bill and Amy? What was Amy's relationship to Chad and to Bill? You said he was with Bill so I am assuming he was at the SB party. What reason would Bill have to harm him?

Danyell was one of the kindess loving people i have ever met. She was always smiling. Chad was still in prison when danyell died and was not allowed to go to the funeral. They were very close and he has had a hard time with her death. But i think how he was dealing with it was taking care of his mom which is why I think he didnt just run off.

They have not questioned Bill. They have questioned Amy and her boyfriend. They were at a bar not at an actual party. i dont think Bil actually harmed Chad. i just think that trouble has a way of following Bill around and hurting those around him. He encouraged chad to drink way more often than Chad would have done so on his own. Chad, Bill and Amyy all worked together at the steak house.

I know this can't be easy for you. Thank-You for sharing this with us. When I first read about Chad disappearing and the car being found abandoned, I had a bad feeling. The fact that he has not contacted anyone...well as you said, it's not good. I hope that since his name is being brought up with this case, that something will break loose for you. I would bet the people involved are freaking that this is getting attention again....I hope so anyway.

I am sure that they are freaking out. It has been on nancy Grace and americas most wanted.

I knew that Chad would have a hard time for the rest of his life given the crime he commited, but if he is on the run his life will be extremely difficult given all the coverage this has recieved.

Does Chad have connections in or around Satsuma? Family members, friends, or people from school perhaps?

You mentioned he has friends from jail. Does anyone stand out to you in particular?

Why would Amy be involved in Chad's disappearance? Do you believe he did not leave alone in her car? Did Bill leave the party at the same time?

Good heavens, bless your heart. I cannot imagine being in your position. I know this has to be so difficult for Caden and Taylor which, as a mom, must be even more difficult for you.

That said, everybody and their brother has camera phones. Have you found any photos taken at the bar that night? [SuperBowl Sunday.]

Excellent question, LFlorida! We could help run those down possibly. What was the name of the bar?

Hey all,

Dear Mmanley, Thank you so much for joining this discussion. Your insight is greatly appreciated and I am sorry that you are worried about the whereabouts of Chad and his well being. I hope he is found well and has nothing to do with the disappearance of Haleigh.

Does Chad have connections in or around Satsuma? Family members, friends, or people from school perhaps?

You mentioned he has friends from jail. Does anyone stand out to you in particular?

Why would Amy be involved in Chad's disappearance? Do you believe he did not leave alone in her car? Did Bill leave the party at the same time?

I dont think he does. Has lots of family in palatka, a sister in Keystone heights and friends in interlachen.

Bill left before chad did and I just dont think Amy let Chad take her car. Chad has never had a drivers license and he had been drinking since he got off work earlier that day.

There was a man Named Bobby on chads friends that he was very close to in prison but i dont know anything elas about him.

Chad also had only about 40 dollars with him and still had his work clothes on. he left money at home and had not picked up tips or check from work.

Excellent question, LFlorida! We could help run those down possibly. What was the name of the bar?

Have not talked to any one that has had pics of that night and if you looked at his pics he and friends did usually takes pics when they were out.

The first bar they were at was called Gringos and then the second I think is called Tj and Ginas. Not sure about that one.

Chads dad has been to the bar and surrounding businesses trying to get any vidoe tape that may be available.

Did anyone get this Bobby's myspace before Chad's was shut down?

Have not talked to any one that has had pics of that night and if you looked at his pics he and friends did usually takes pics when they were out.

The first bar they were at was called Gringos and then the second I think is called Tj and Ginas. Not sure about that one.

Chads dad has been to the bar and surrounding businesses trying to get any vidoe tape that may be available.

Chad's myspace page was removed earlier in the week. Anybody have any other of his myspace friends' links? [I am hopelessly confused by all of the players in this event, forgive me.]

Did they go over Amy's car to determine if there was any evidence of foul play? If she didn't loan him the car, what do you think happened that it was left in south Marion county? Maybe it would be easier if you just told us your theory on how this all came about.

You would think if Chad had money coming to him, he would have gotten it before leaving on his own. It would be difficult for him to get far on $40.00 especially if he were paying for drinks at the bar. Do you know if the car still had gas in it when they found it? If I were trying to run and had a vehicle...I would have driven until it was empty before dumping it. Didn't he call Amy at one point? Again, this makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaV