Reynolds, Chad Eugene *RSO*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to see amys cell phone where she claims chad called her after car broke down. but mysteriously she doesnt have that phone or number anymore.

We have pinged chads phone but it is either off or dead, and it is a prepaid.

I looked at it but it was set to private. we sent him some messages but he never replied.

Do you think it's possible he doesn't really use myspace. I know I have a myspace account and I very seldom use it like once every 2 months or so. Maybe he didn't respond because he didn't realize you were messaging him. Also I know myspace usually e-mails when you have a new message so if he has been checking e-mail then he would have seen he had the messages. I pray you get the answers you are seeking and Chad is found okay. I'm new to this site, but most of these people are really good about digging up information and things to help in missing cases etc. I also don't think Chad is involved with Haleigh, and I also don't think Chad ran away.

Did they go over Amy's car to determine if there was any evidence of foul play? If she didn't loan him the car, what do you think happened that it was left in south Marion county? Maybe it would be easier if you just told us your theory on how this all came about.

You would think if Chad had money coming to him, he would have gotten it before leaving on his own. It would be difficult for him to get far on $40.00 especially if he were paying for drinks at the bar. Do you know if the car still had gas in it when they found it? If I were trying to run and had a vehicle...I would have driven until it was empty before dumping it. Didn't he call Amy at one point? Again, this makes no sense.

Thats just why i dont believe her cause it makes no sense. The police last I heard have not looked at the car. It is at a repair shop. The police had no interest in Chads where abouts until Haleigh went missing, so they didnt do much. I know its because of what he did but thats precisely why they should have been looking for him.

I just dont have a theory other than he got into a fight with amys ex and they dumped him somewhere. She told Debbie (chads mom) that chad said he was gonna go sleep in a dumpster. I think maybe they dumped him in a dumpster. Chad was not supposed to be out after 10 pm he had a curfew. The story is that he didnt want to saty with car in case the police came.

Even prepaid phones should have call records. I am assuming the police have those as well as ping records. If he called Amy, the police should have record of it on her phone without her permission from a search warrant.

Are you familiar with the area where the car was found? Was it rural or near a community where he could have gotten another car or help? Has Chad's father been to where they found the car to check it out?

Sorry for the barrage of questions!

Do you know Amy's ex? Is there anyway we can check on him? I am trying to ask for a name here, witout asking for a name...lol

I wanted to see amys cell phone where she claims chad called her after car broke down. but mysteriously she doesnt have that phone or number anymore.

We have pinged chads phone but it is either off or dead, and it is a prepaid.

Dear gawd, I hope that someone in LE is running down that lead about her cell phone. Kind of sounds like Casey Anthony's hogwash, imo.

If I had very much confidence in them, I wouldn't be working on this myself, hate to say. They made such a quick arrest of Haleigh's neighbor, Loucakis, that surely they are running down everything on Chad, too. I hope, for everybody's sake.

Did Chad spend much time in Ocala Nat'l Forest? Maybe he is just hiding out in there, worried about VOP [violation of parole] consequences. I saw where Judge Ed Hedstrom warned him about life in prison if he took a misstep.

Even prepaid phones should have call records. I am assuming the police have those as well as ping records. If he called Amy, the police should have record of it on her phone without her permission from a search warrant.

Are you familiar with the area where the car was found? Was it rural or near a community where he could have gotten another car or help? Has Chad's father been to where they found the car to check it out?

Sorry for the barrage of questions!

The last ten calls he made were to his moms house. Everyone was asleep and did not answer. I live in North carolina and have to go thru Debbie for alot of my information and that is like pulling teeth. One she is just a mess right now and two thats just debbie. The police didnt ping it. His uncle paid a service online todo it.

It is not rural at all. you can look on google maps. at the walmart on 441 . I wonder if there were any stolen car reports in that area.

He has been there and has spent about 16hrs walking woods ane around buildings. They were going to get a group together and walk from there to Debbies house and see what they could find.

Dear gawd, I hope that someone in LE is running down that lead about her cell phone. Kind of sounds like Casey Anthony's hogwash, imo.

If I had very much confidence in them, I wouldn't be working on this myself, hate to say. They made such a quick arrest of Haleigh's neighbor, Loucakis, that surely they are running down everything on Chad, too. I hope, for everybody's sake.

Did Chad spend much time in Ocala Nat'l Forest? Maybe he is just hiding out in there, worried about VOP [violation of parole] consequences. I saw where Judge Ed Hedstrom warned him about life in prison if he took a misstep.

No. he had only been out since end of november. And chad had been living in St. pete before his arrest. He had onle came back for a couple of weekends when he got into trouble. He then when back to St. pete where they arrested him. so he didnt have a network in that area. He jsut stayed close to his moms and work. He had no reason to hide think he was in trouble at the point he went missing.

Do you know Amy's ex? Is there anyway we can check on him? I am trying to ask for a name here, witout asking for a name...lol

I dont know it right now. will call debbie and see if police told her what it was. we didnt know these people so we dont know her friends.

I dont know it right now. will call debbie and see if police told her what it was. we didnt know these people so we dont know her friends.

I hate feeling like we are giving you the 5th degree...we just want to help. Thank-You.

I hate feeling like we are giving you the 5th degree...we just want to help. Thank-You.

No it is helpful talking this out with you guys. Most of the people involved do not have the mind that I do. I do not take things at face value. I am much more critical of people.

So his mother's house isn't far from where he left the car? I guess I missed this point. A group searching there would be a great idea. Do you know what time the last call came in to Debbie?

Has his father asked about seeing the surveillance video at Walmart? I wondered about the stolen cars near there myself. It would be the only thing which would make sense if he were on the run unless he had someone pick him up.

The dumpster statement is very odd. Of course, it could be taken out of context and Chad could have made a flip comment while drinking. If he were depressed, maybe it was a reference to not having a place to go if he did leave.

Had Chad received threats since he had gotten out of jail? Did Debbie? What about the family of the little girl? I can imagine they are having a difficult time with Chad being out. When we heard his name come up as missing...it is the first thing that ran through my mind. Someone from the family caught up with him. I hate to say it, but they have a substantial motive.

No it is helpful talking this out with you guys. Most of the people involved do not have the mind that I do. I do not take things at face value. I am much more critical of people.

Me, too!

You have a sleuth's mind! ;) You are going to like it here.

So his mother's house isn't far from where he left the car? I guess I missed this point. A group searching there would be a great idea. Do you know what time the last call came in to Debbie?

Has his father asked about seeing the surveillance video at Walmart? I wondered about the stolen cars near there myself. It would be the only thing which would make sense if he were on the run unless he had someone pick him up.

The dumpster statement is very odd. Of course, it could be taken out of context and Chad could have made a flip comment while drinking. If he were depressed, maybe it was a reference to not having a place to go if he did leave.

Had Chad received threats since he had gotten out of jail? Did Debbie? What about the family of the little girl? I can imagine they are having a difficult time with Chad being out. When we heard his name come up as missing...it is the first thing that ran through my mind. Someone from the family caught up with him. I hate to say it, but they have a substantial motive.

Well driving about 15 or so minutes but she thought about an hour to walk. Yes he and the police have asked for the walmart videos because thats where amy said chad said he was.

As far as I know he hadnt recieved any threats. He was living a couple hrs from the family that he offended against. I am sure they are freaking out that hes out and missing. I think the chances of them finding him at 2 in the morning are somewhat low for it to be they had anything to do with it. They do have motive.

I think the last call was at 2:30 am. I am nit sure how to take the dumpster comment either, just an odd comment. Chad was a very clean person, hair gel and all i just dont see him getting in one.

I just wish he had adhered to his curfew or someone in his life would have said if you are going to live here you have to follow all the rules.

Please do. Myspacin' makes me crazy....but I'll gladly mute my speakers and dive in! The stuff they call music these days....sheeshhhhhhhhhhhh.

I keep my computer on mute all the time. Too much input, already, on the web without adding audio noise to the data and visual stuff.

And... I'm old now, too.

Maybe it is the stringent rules placed on him by the court which he decided to rebel against since he is not used to having rules at all growing up. It is possible this part of being out was getting to be too much for him.

On SB Sunday, people naturally drink. There are so many fights which happen on that day alone! The mix of testosterone and alcohol with the biggest sporting event of the year seem to have that affect on some men (and even women). It can bring out the worst tempers and emotions from some. I think this probably started at one of the bars where Chad ran into trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malik562