RH Social Media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Web company with friends was ninthhourdev.com and its variants (.info, .org etc)

Also registered in same time frame and same ip address is tlvdev.com and its variants.

"Ninth hour" seems to have mostly biblical references ... any other speculations behind the meaning of the name?

Ninth hour would imply overtime or working after hours (but it's clear RH didn't put in a full day's work on 6/18.)

If anyone has reddit specific questions I'd be happy to try to answer them.

R/childfree was one of my favorite subreddits that has now been locked down thanks to this guy posting there a few times.

I don't plan to have children. I don't want children. I work everyday to save dogs. The subreddits is mostly about how we get frustrated with folks trying to invalidate our opinions on a daily basis. Mainly "You'll change your mind."

Also, someone mentioned his cake day, that was his reddit birthday.
Zelma, did you see some of the gross terminology on there like "Little Sizzlers" and "Post-Natal Abortion"?

Zelma, did you see some of the gross terminology on there like "Little Sizzlers" and "Post-Natal Abortion"?

No. The most offensive thing I saw was kids being called crotch fruit. It was usually said in jest. Or folks with tons of kids being called breeders.

The nice thing about reddit is you up vote what you like and downvote what you don't.

There are bad eggs in every group. I usually avoided the folks that were ugly about things.

I don't dislike children. A lot of folks on there do. I just don't want my own. I was there for the funny stories and how to explain to others that you're confident in your decision.

I'd also like to see the date on the terms you posted. Wonder if it was after it came to light he had been on the board. Mainly folks trolling.

Can you put the tweet in your own words? I can't find it. TIA

Just seen clarification we can do this, I don't wanna break any rules, I'm new.

There were many tweets from the last day or so, some from this morning have been deleted.

In summary and in my own words: This person has been a friend of the couple for a long time and was involved in them meeting and becoming engaged. They seem outraged and disgusted by events and wanting justice for Cooper. They said LH had really been looking forward to RH finishing college so they could have a baby together. Also that if RH is found guilty then he should receive the death penalty.

This person has been very actively tweeting regarding the case the last 24hours, I have a feeling they will show up in the media soon.

Apologies if anything I have written is not allowed, I just saw that some people were still left hanging about that tweet.

Just seen clarification we can do this, I don't wanna break any rules, I'm new.

There were many tweets from the last day or so, some from this morning have been deleted.

In summary and in my own words: This person has been a friend of the couple for a long time and was involved in them meeting and becoming engaged. They seem outraged and disgusted by events and wanting justice for Cooper. They said LH had really been looking forward to RH finishing college so they could have a baby together. Also that if RH is found guilty then he should receive the death penalty.

This person has been very actively tweeting regarding the case the last 24hours, I have a feeling they will show up in the media soon.

Apologies if anything I have written is not allowed, I just saw that some people were still left hanging about that tweet.

He/she sounds very upset. Rightfully so. imo I can't imagine how awful it must be for this person and other friends and family. :(

The ebay is a UK account. I deleted it from my reply to you so that it is not linked back to here to a murder suspect. Not sure if it is too late for you to remove the link from your post. I have looked for a US ebay account and can't find one, but I feel like he must have one.

It says it is based in US. I remember when Facebook had some changes, people said to make your FB under UK. I forget why now. Perhaps there is a reason like that with eBay as well.

I found a profile for Ross Harris on something called Vinebox: http://vinebox.co/u/wah3lBkf5tU

I can't post the image URL on here but he is wearing headphones.

It appears JRH was able to clear multiple social site accounts before June 13. Ah, but LE will uncover his nasty tracks. I found the lady who did not testify in court's wedding video. Last name is with an o not an e like the transcripts have it. She maintains a blog, too. Her husband is into music so that may be their connection.

It says it is based in US. I remember when Facebook had some changes, people said to make your FB under UK. I forget why now. Perhaps there is a reason like that with eBay as well.

That ebay account for sure belongs to JRH! Did you look at the feedback?

Here's some of the items he sold:

A++++ ebayer. Easy transaction. Would do business again. Buyer: b***k ( 196) 31-Aug-07 22:14
Alabama Football Student Season Tickets Package! (#140150703375)

Great seller! Would/Will use again in the future. Buyer: b***n ( 1 ) 10-Oct-13 13:40
Alabama Crimson Tide Football vs Ole Miss Rebels Tickets 09/28/13 (Tuscaloosa) (#141073168462) US $200.00

Excellent Ebayer!! Super fast communication!! A+++ Buyer: u***k ( 608) 05-Jan-14 03:42
Fender Squier Affinity P-Bass, Precision Bass (#141148477037)

Awesome seller fast shipment!! A+++ Buyer: g***r ( 75) 07-Mar-14 23:40
Squier Classic Vibe 50's Telecaster (#141202508538)

Crimson Tide and guitars. It's 100% JRH.

The ebay is a UK account. I deleted it from my reply to you so that it is not linked back to here to a murder suspect. Not sure if it is too late for you to remove the link from your post. I have looked for a US ebay account and can't find one, but I feel like he must have one.

That is JRH's ebay account. It's all Crimson Tide and guitars and it's based in the US. Just check out the feedback.

I guess I didn't read enough of the thread to realize that! Sorry, lol! Interesting he had all those guitars to sell. He must buy a lot of them!

The person from twitter is still going strong and posted an hour ago saying something along the lines to RH did he disclose that he was married. If you are trying to find this be sure you select "all" tweets as the default is "top" tweets and you will not find it that way.

Thank you to everyone who did such great sleuthing! And for the warning to not look at this at work!! I've been doing that too much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That ebay account for sure belongs to JRH! Did you look at the feedback?

Here's some of the items he sold:

A++++ ebayer. Easy transaction. Would do business again. Buyer: b***k ( 196) 31-Aug-07 22:14
Alabama Football Student Season Tickets Package! (#140150703375)

Great seller! Would/Will use again in the future. Buyer: b***n ( 1 ) 10-Oct-13 13:40
Alabama Crimson Tide Football vs Ole Miss Rebels Tickets 09/28/13 (Tuscaloosa) (#141073168462) US $200.00

Excellent Ebayer!! Super fast communication!! A+++ Buyer: u***k ( 608) 05-Jan-14 03:42
Fender Squier Affinity P-Bass, Precision Bass (#141148477037)

Awesome seller fast shipment!! A+++ Buyer: g***r ( 75) 07-Mar-14 23:40
Squier Classic Vibe 50's Telecaster (#141202508538)

Crimson Tide and guitars. It's 100% JRH.

Does the 07-Mar 2014 entry show Ross had SOLD a Fender?
And the entry preceding it show Ross SOLD a Fender?

So Ross sold one guitar and got FEEDBACK dated Jan 5 and sold another and got FEEDBACK dated March 7?
Can an ebay wizard here find the SALE DATES? SALE AMOUNTS?
Never used ebay, so am I reading the above entries correctly?

What about Ross' other ebay SALE DATES and SALE AMOUNTS?
What about Ross' ebay PURCHASES?
Or other auction sites?

How does this fit into Leanna's statement re 'financial difficulties like anyone else' that Det. S testified to at P/C hearing?

And WHEN did Ross TAKE OVER the FAMILY FINANCES?

It's a PITA to look up each item -- maybe someone with more patience than I had the other night can help take a look at that and post the other items he purchased here.

For anyone so inclined, you need to look at the date that he received feedback and then go to the seller's feedback page and look through the dates until you find the feedback that Justin/Ross left for them and it will usually show you what was purchased.

This is as far as I got before I gave up on searching out what he purchased:

13-Dec-12 20:39 r***c ( 42 ) Item as described. Very quick shipping! A+!
BCS Championship Game ORANGE PARKING PASS - 1/7/13 * Not Game Ticket * (#140894576667) US $35.01

04-Jun-12 04:42 r***c ( 42 ) Super fast shipping! Product condition just as described!
GREY`S ANATOMY MATERNITY SCRUB BOTTOMS SIZE MEDIUM NAVY BLUE (#180889885997) US $10.00

05-Jan-10 04:03 r***c ( 42 ) Item as described and works great! A++ Very fast shipment!
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay Effects Pedal w/ Power Supply (#250556207031) US $140.00

07-Jun-12 16:56 r***c ( 42 ) Product just as described. Thanks!
Motherhood Oh Baby Maternity Large Cotton Smocked Waist Print Dress CUTE (#150822272724) US $12.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob