DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found an old resume on his rossharris.net website:

5050 Cypress Creek Ave.
Apt. #1003 Phone (205) 792-6806

E-mail jrharris@comcast.net

Justin Ross Harris

Objective To obtain a job in the field of information technology and apply the skills I learned in school.

Education
2005 - 2006 Shelton State Community College Tuscaloosa, AL
General College Prep. Courses for Transfer
• Maintained a 3.5 GPA through entire year
2006 - 2012 The University of Alabama Tuscaloosa, AL
Management Information Systems
• B.S., May 2009
• M.A., December 2012
Awards received Made Deans List 2006 – 2012
Who’s Who Among U.S. College Students
2006 USA Today Academic All-American

Work experience
2008 – 2009 Ernst & Young Atlanta, Ga
System Administration Intern
• Maintained a variety of servers and networking applications
• Promoted new database ideas to the company
• Programmed sever applications in C++, J++, and Cobol
• Used HTML, ASP, ASP.net, PHP, and Flash to create customer websites

Hobbies My hobbies include: Computers, Kayaking, Hiking, Camping, Ice Skating, and Traveling the country.

https://web.archive.org/web/20050508131612/http://www.rossharris.net/CIS 146-50/

click on myresume.doc

Is that education correct on his resume? M.A. 2012?

Not according to his Linked In profile: The University of Alabama
Bachelor of Science, Management Information Systems
2009 – 2012

I found an old resume on his rossharris.net website:

5050 Cypress Creek Ave.
Apt. #1003 Phone (205) 792-6806

E-mail jrharris@comcast.net

Justin Ross Harris

Objective To obtain a job in the field of information technology and apply the skills I learned in school.

Education
2005 - 2006 Shelton State Community College Tuscaloosa, AL
General College Prep. Courses for Transfer
• Maintained a 3.5 GPA through entire year
2006 - 2012 The University of Alabama Tuscaloosa, AL
Management Information Systems
• B.S., May 2009
• M.A., December 2012
Awards received Made Deans List 2006 – 2012
Who’s Who Among U.S. College Students
2006 USA Today Academic All-American

Work experience
2008 – 2009 Ernst & Young Atlanta, Ga
System Administration Intern
• Maintained a variety of servers and networking applications
• Promoted new database ideas to the company
• Programmed sever applications in C++, J++, and Cobol
• Used HTML, ASP, ASP.net, PHP, and Flash to create customer websites

Hobbies My hobbies include: Computers, Kayaking, Hiking, Camping, Ice Skating, and Traveling the country.

https://web.archive.org/web/20050508131612/http://www.rossharris.net/CIS 146-50/

click on myresume.doc

Good work, JerseyGirl. This seems to be a problem with his, 2006 USA Today Academic All-American Award, his name doesn't appear on the list. Big shocker, right?

Anyone found a connection to Hampton, GA? Did Ross ever live there?

I don't know of one, but Hampton is in Henry County which can be considered the southern part of the Atlanta metro area. Why?
Found an interesting tidbit, but there are a lot of Harrises out there so need to make that connection first :)

Found an interesting tidbit, but there are a lot of Harrises out there so need to make that connection first :)

Are you looking at a JH or a RH? I think I saw a JH with the middle initial S in that city.

Blog posts using the wayback machine on rossharris.net:

April 18th, 2011
Well here goes nothing. I’ve decided to officially start a blog. For those that actually know me, this is something that is completely new to me. Writing that is. I think I’ve determined I’ll be able to express my thoughts on the world through writing on this blog. Secondly, this will certainly help improve my writing skills. I plan on writing at least once a day about who knows what. Topics will be about religion, technology, and just whatever crosses my mind.
Once again, I’m not 100% sure what I’ll get out of this, but who knows, it’s going to be a fun ride.

April 18th, 2011
This summer I’m taking an internship with the home improvement company, The Home Depot. This is actually one of the scariest things I’ve ever done. I’m leaving Tuscaloosa for the first time to live somewhere that is unfamiliar to me. I’m leaving my wife, my pets, my friends, and my family. For what? Well for experience in my major, but sometimes the cost doesn’t seem to outweigh the benefits. A few weeks ago Pastor Bill Overstreet at my church, Capstone Church, spoke about personal vision and how you shouldn’t let things get in the way. After hearing this sermon it almost seems so obvious that I’m letting my career somewhat get in the way of the vision for my family and marriage. Maybe I’m just over thinking things a bit. I’m only going to be gone 12 weeks. It’s going to be a roller coaster ride that’s for sure. It’s so bittersweet but I’m extremely excited about the professional relationships I’m going to be making.
RossHarris.net
My two cents worth…
So I made it up the Apple Store yesterday to attempt to purchase the iPhone 3G. There was a small line, a little more than anticipated. I was so close! They sold out about 6 people in front of me. Oh well! The waiting game continues.
Posted in General | No Comments »
So for about the past 5 months I’ve had an iPhone. Being the Apple freak I am I sold it on eBay an joined the waiting game to get the new 3G model. I’m headed to Birmingham tomorrow morning in hopes I can snag one. Lets just hope the Apple website isn’t lying!

OK, how did you do that, lol. I could not figure it out.

LOL I'm copying it into a word doc as I go along. I just happened to see your post while I'm compiling the posts that I find. I see from your screenie that there are more too!

We should split off into groups to find different things so that we're not all looking for the same data. I really want to see the pictures in there but I don't know how to find them. I just happen to be on a roll with finding the blog posts so I will keep going with that.

It is easy to get lost in the wayback machine!

LOL I'm copying it into a word doc as I go along. I just happened to see your post while I'm compiling the posts that I find. I see from your screenie that there are more too!

We should split off into groups to find different things so that we're not all looking for the same data. I really want to see the pictures in there but I don't know how to find them. I just happen to be on a roll with finding the blog posts so I will keep going with that.

It is easy to get lost in the wayback machine!

LOL, you are right. Wayback sidetracked me on my sleuthing--see above. But I have been working on sleuthing peoplebrowsr and am going back right now!

Thanks so much for finding all of that:)

LOL, you are right. Wayback sidetracked me on my sleuthing--see above. But I have been working on sleuthing peoplebrowsr and am going back right now!

Thanks so much for finding all of that:)

You're right...wayback is a little too far back for right now. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member