RH Social Media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you looking at a JH or a RH? I think I saw a JH with the middle initial S in that city.
Either one, but it would be his real name, not any aliases, so the JHS would be out.

Blog posts using the wayback machine on rossharris.net: SNIPPED FOR SPACE

April 18th, 2011
This summer I’m taking an internship with the home improvement company, The Home Depot. This is actually one of the scariest things I’ve ever done. I’m leaving Tuscaloosa for the first time to live somewhere that is unfamiliar to me. I’m leaving my wife, my pets, my friends, and my family. For what? Well for experience in my major, but sometimes the cost doesn’t seem to outweigh the benefits. A few weeks ago Pastor Bill Overstreet at my church, Capstone Church, spoke about personal vision and how you shouldn’t let things get in the way. After hearing this sermon it almost seems so obvious that I’m letting my career somewhat get in the way of the vision for my family and marriage. Maybe I’m just over thinking things a bit. I’m only going to be gone 12 weeks. It’s going to be a roller coaster ride that’s for sure. It’s so bittersweet but I’m extremely excited about the professional relationships I’m going to be making.
RossHarris.net

Posted in General | No Comments »

CREEPY! Bolded by me, thanks for the find, princesspjs.:)

I found an old resume on his rossharris.net website:

5050 Cypress Creek Ave.
Apt. #1003 Phone (205) 792-6806

E-mail jrharris@comcast.net

Justin Ross Harris

Objective To obtain a job in the field of information technology and apply the skills I learned in school.

Education
2005 - 2006 Shelton State Community College Tuscaloosa, AL
General College Prep. Courses for Transfer
• Maintained a 3.5 GPA through entire year
2006 - 2012 The University of Alabama Tuscaloosa, AL
Management Information Systems
• B.S., May 2009
• M.A., December 2012
Awards received Made Deans List 2006 – 2012
Who’s Who Among U.S. College Students
2006 USA Today Academic All-American

Work experience
2008 – 2009 Ernst & Young Atlanta, Ga
System Administration Intern
• Maintained a variety of servers and networking applications
• Promoted new database ideas to the company
• Programmed sever applications in C++, J++, and Cobol
• Used HTML, ASP, ASP.net, PHP, and Flash to create customer websites

Hobbies My hobbies include: Computers, Kayaking, Hiking, Camping, Ice Skating, and Traveling the country.

https://web.archive.org/web/20050508131612/http://www.rossharris.net/CIS 146-50/

click on myresume.doc

Made Dean's list for six years? First to graduate college in his family. I think I read somewhere that LH is the one who encouraged him to go back to school and not settle for a career in law enforcement that didn't make him happy.

I don't know of one, but Hampton is in Henry County which can be considered the southern part of the Atlanta metro area. Why?

Thought I read on Reddit that he was looking for a 4 BR house in that area- one in "good school zone". ....

Thought I read on Reddit that he was looking for a 4 BR house in that area- one in "good school zone". ....
Oh, is that this area? I know nothing of Atlanta area geography lol.

Reviewing peoplebrowr, I noticed that as of May 31, 2013 his bio was:

Husband / Musician / Web Developer

the next tweet is July 16 and his bio is now:

Musician / Web Developer

When cops ask you to say the alphabet backwards by [deleted]in AdviceAnimals
[–]RoscoeUA 1 point 3 months ago
I used to work in law enforcement. This is not always the case.

When cops ask you to say the alphabet backwards by [deleted]in AdviceAnimals
[–]RoscoeUA 6 points 3 months ago
Never take a field sobriety test. They are unreliable scientifically but hold up in court. Refuse to answer any questions. And ask if you are being detained. If not, leave. Some states require you to blow into a breathalyzer or a blood test. I will never take a FST. Everything a police officer does during a possible dui traffic stop means he is trying to build evidence against you. You should everything in your power to prevent this.

http://www.***********/user/RoscoeUA reddit

Getting out my crystal ball here .... next big revelation in MSM will be about the low testosterone/androgel ;)

Getting out my crystal ball here .... next big revelation in MSM will be about the low testosterone/androgel ;)

BOMBSHELL!

:seeya: Hey there guest, please feel free to register.

Your username can be "NG staff" :great:

Can you please paraphrase?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can we? This is an "x" friend of RH.
he has seen the light! (my words)
He is about to sit down with NBC news...
***I'm not if if here in Atlanta or an Alabama news station. Heck could be NBC nightly news for all I know.
He has some inside knowledge, nothing serious, but a few questions we have asked he has answers to.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Can we? This is an "x" friend of RH.
he has seen the light! (my words)
He is about to sit down with NBC news...
***I'm not if if here in Atlanta or an Alabama news station. Heck could be NBC nightly news for all I know.
He has some inside knowledge, nothing serious, but a few questions we have asked he has answers to.

Hey, you got a tablet!! Do you like it?

Hey, you got a tablet!! Do you like it?
O/T
Yes!
Getting used to it. Turns out in my area, at least you can't buy a Kindle at the store anymore. Amazon.com only. And
Best Buy still had them sitting out to tease me!!!

I have never ordered anything over the Internet and I want to play with electronics before I buy them.
He suggested this. $99 front and rear camera minimal memory but it can be upgraded with SD card.
I only use it for WEBSLEUTHS, FACEBOOK, E MAIL.
and surfing so it's all I need but it is 8inches!

Ex-friend of Ross (BM) is being barraged on twitter with requests for interviews by media. Check #justiceforcooper

I have a feeling there is more on the internet from Justin than we can see. I mean he's not a very smart man, but let's be logical, if he were cheating and his wife knows the username he ALWAYS uses then don't you think there's a user name that she knows nothing about? If I were cheating, I'd be a whole other person on the internet otherwise I might get caught. Don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member