RIP-Actor Gary Coleman has passed away 28 May 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How sad . . . I loved that little guy that he played on (can't remember the name of the show at the moment).

just read on his bio on wikipedia that he suffered a siezure on the set of 'the insider' on feb 26th. might that have been a warning sign?

RIP Gary. It was a rough life for you, I hope all is better, now.

Don't feel bad Filly. That's what everyone remembers when the name Gary Coleman comes up.

The headline says he's in the hospital as a result of a fall, but the article doesn't really say anything about a fall. I know Gary and his wife have had a violent relationship. I hope the fall wasn't the result of a domestic dispute. Jmo, and I apologize for saying this but I don't get a good feeling about the woman that he married.

I never have either -- and she pulled the plug! While there were other people in the room (and a Dr. obviously did it) -- I want to know if his family was in the room. They/she sure was quick to pull it huh.

Just my opinion.

Mel

According to TMZ and on HLN they said family and friends were at his side in the room when the plug was pulled. The doctors said he was on life support since yesterday and passed quickly and peacefully as well.

I never liked the woman either but I think in this case it was simply Gary's time to pass.

He had a very hard life, and I hope he's now at peace.

Fly with the angels little guy. You sure were fun. so sorry life was harsh on you. You are free now. And all the memories of you will only put smiles on people. :)
RIP GARRY COLMAN :angel:

Just reading his name makes me smile. I certainly enjoyed everything I ever saw him do.
Rest comfortable, Gary, you left a good mark behind. :)

Ah, how very sad.

Leaving behind a lot of smiles for us all Gary.

May you RIP now.

Goz

RIP Gary. I'm sorry you had to go through so much in life. Thank you for the good memories and laughter.

Rest in peace, Gary. Thank you for the joy and laughter you brought to so many of us.

Rest in Peace Gary...you will never be forgotten..

You've given so many laughs to me and my children and still till this day, they will always say, What you talking about ma...LOL trying to imitate your voice..your catch phrase lives on...

I grew up watching Gary. I am just a few years younger. His is a sad passing. My prayers go out to his family and to Todd Bridges and Conrad Bain. They must be devastated. I take comfort in the fact that there is no more dialysis for him. He has new perfect kidneys in heaven. RIP Gary "Arnold" Coleman

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back