Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, 1993-94 ** John Bittrolff ARRESTED **

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look like a quote. There has been discussion here about "wardrobe" being the word used in the quote you may be referring to and some conversation about why wardrobe was used instead of clothing.

For some reason, I keep thinking it was a cross. Then, I wonder if the killer plants something on the victim or near the site...like plastic rosary beads, for example. I also wonder if the "positioning" is like propped up against something and kneeling in prayer or praying hands. I don't know why but this is the image I get.

Thanks :treadmill:whats interesting and ts pointed out that JT or JD were in a sump. This young kid was in a sump and I'm real surprised he's not reported missing if he was only 15 to 17 years old! He had a hands of Gold Jewelry key ring...

i'm pretty sure and tried searching the archives but i believe it was Just K who first suggested Rita and Colleen as being related:crystalball: correct me if im wrong

btw btw Crooked Hill Road is one of only two street that hits the short Leahy Street. The Rehab is right up the street at 999 Crooked Hill Road

I just looked up Phoneix House locations. As side from Brentwood you gave, there are locations in Hauppauge on Vets Hywy and East Hampton. Click the link to see pictures of the facilities.

http://www.phoenixhouse.org/locatio...G7krtBVhHuhGJkbixbmnvXGGDwPc0B-G_MxoC6yPw_wcB

http://www.phoenixhouse.org/locations/new-york/phoenix-house-east-hampton-outpatient/

The date on the suit was 2008. I wonder what year the person fell off the roof? Interestingly enough, we have wondered why there were no known murders connected directly to 2008.
He may have fell off roof in 04…may have up to two years to file suit. Below was from a link form an earlier post.

Plaintiff was an employee of Coastal Con truction, Inc. (Coastal), a subcontractor hired by RN Framing, a contractor hired by Birchwood, the owner of the premises, when he fell fromthe roof of a home being constructed at the subject job site. On or about September 27 , 2005 plaintiff commenced the within action against Birchwood. In or about June , 2006, Birchwood then commenced a third-par action against RN Framing and Coastal. Plaintiff amended the complaint to add RN Framing and Coasta as din ct defendants (see short form order (motion seq.No. , Justice Marin, December 1, 2006, entered December 8, 2006). Motion (seq. No. 2) by Birchwood for an order granting a default judgment against Coasta was denied with leave torenew after determination of liability in the main action (see, short form order, motion Seq. No. , Justice Marin, November 29, 2006, entered December 22, 2006). On or about Januar 4, 2007 plaintiff served a copy of the amended sumons and complaint on Coastal pursuat to Business Corporation Law

Did they find any trophies at Biltroff's possession? Do you think?

Have no idea but would love to know what the piece of wardrobe is that is common to the two, maybe three murders.

Did they find any trophies at Biltroff's possession? Do you think?

If these cases go to trial, that information will come out, IMO. I could see it going either way in terms of whether or not they've actually found anything.

He may have fell off roof in 04…may have up to two years to file suit. Below was from a link form an earlier post.

Plaintiff was an employee of Coastal Con truction, Inc. (Coastal), a subcontractor hired by RN Framing, a contractor hired by Birchwood, the owner of the premises, when he fell fromthe roof of a home being constructed at the subject job site. On or about September 27 , 2005 plaintiff commenced the within action against Birchwood. In or about June , 2006, Birchwood then commenced a third-par action against RN Framing and Coastal. Plaintiff amended the complaint to add RN Framing and Coasta as din ct defendants (see short form order (motion seq.No. , Justice Marin, December 1, 2006, entered December 8, 2006). Motion (seq. No. 2) by Birchwood for an order granting a default judgment against Coasta was denied with leave torenew after determination of liability in the main action (see, short form order, motion Seq. No. , Justice Marin, November 29, 2006, entered December 22, 2006). On or about Januar 4, 2007 plaintiff served a copy of the amended sumons and complaint on Coastal pursuat to Business Corporation Law

Here's a link to a more readable pdf of the case: http://decisions.courts.state.ny.us.../index/index_new/martin/2008jun/014897-05.pdf

It says 2004.

Have no idea but would love to know what the piece of wardrobe is that is common to the two, maybe three murders.

See, that's my point. I have an idea. They did not recover any trophies. I hope I'm wrong and he gets what he deserves with a shower of evidence at the court, but it seems to me that they don't have anything but the DNA. That's why they are going for second degree murder.

Yes, you are right! Accident happened in 2004 and Birchwood passed the buck (or whatever the opposite of that is) to Coastal in 2006 according to this.

That's a good point. He'd certainly have access to sub-contractors, building materials at cost, etc. He'd also know how to get the necessary permits.
In one news video, an older man, described as some sort of relative said that JB always had family and friends over to his house...then added something to the effect of a house he built himself...I'll look for it.
here it is in video and print. http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/07...-at-arrest-of-l-i-man-in-2-cold-case-murders/
"He regularly hosted hosting family members in the home he built himself." Sheldon Saslona, his uncle, said, "it's unbelievable."

See, that's my point. I have an idea. They did not recover any trophies. I hope I'm wrong and he gets what he deserves with a shower of evidence at the court, but it seems to me that they don't have anything but the DNA. That's why they are going for second degree murder.

I see your point. I think they may have more then DNA, though but don't know what.

I think I've seen where they've said they've got the killer…not the alleged or suspected killer…is that unusual?

I see your point. I think they may have more then DNA, though but don't know what.

Spota made a point of saying that they also have trace evidence.

NYS has restrictions on a first degree murder charge, but multiple murders do qualify for a first degree charge, so the second degree charge IS curious. Since they are still investigating and asking for info, I wouldn't be surprised to see the charges upgraded at some point.

Here is the other info, Interesting, it says at the time of the accident JB was the only principal in Coastal Construction...which may explain why the wife is later shown as the principal.

threelittlebirdies
threelittlebirdies is online now Registered User

The court action that I found against JB FROM 2008 is printed poorly and hard to read

Here is the link
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Apparently unaware of the service of the amended complaint naming RNF Framing and

Coasta as direct defendants, on April 23, 2007, RNF served a second third-par sumons on

John Bittoff at 167 Silas Carer Road, Manorvile, N.Y. and on May 1 2007, on Coasta

pursuat to Business Corporation Law ~306. RN Framing alleges that John

Bittoff was the sole principal of Coastal at the time of the accident to hold the defendant RN Framing harless from any claims
arising out of work on the project as well as to purchase general liability insurance.

Wonder if some of these dates coincide as anniversary or trigger points with other murders. I know, May 1st jumped out at me and Dec 1, 2006 was just after AC4.

If he killed GB4, he was nearly 20 years older and much more established...likely with more money, more time and available sites to work from and more experience than when he allegedly killed RT and CM.
possibly.....but sk clustering is a very specific personality trait---it's generally there or not, not evolved into.....as a side note, if anyone is curious about some newer(2012) type of data out there on sk thinking, out there by the name of "devil's staircase"---check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member