Rita Tangredi, 31, and Colleen McNamee, 20, 1993-94 ** John Bittrolff ARRESTED **

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going through the LISK archives and this post struck me as it supports the theory I have been discussing as LISK using an outreach program as a front to lure the girls.

It is post #39 from truthspider. Is truthspider still posting on this forum because I have not seen recent posts?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?158922-just-the-Facts/page2

Interesting that phoenix house rehab has a spot in brentwood. maybe the young man from brentwood was part of the drug program there?
FOUND: May 20, 1998 across from 33 Leahy Street, Brentwood in overgrown sump

White male, 15-17 years old, white boxers with blue vertical stripes, green/black jacket size XL labeled “Alliance Down,” shirt with “Chicago” written on it, black hiking boots “Buffalo” brand USA size 8.5 yellow stud/post earring with green stone, white plastic rosary beads, green plastic key ring inscribed “Hands of Gold Jewelry,” a store in Copiague. Dead for up to six months. NCIC#: U-950001835

source: http://z13.invisionfree.com/PorchlightUSA/ar/t8793.htm, http://www.phoenixhouse.org/locations/new-york/

how he could afford so much land and such a nice home

It may be because he and his wife worked, bought a building lot and he built his own home. I believe his house is on 1 1/2 acres…not a lot of land and may be the minimum lot size for his area.

Once it is solved, it will come to the small thing... Shannan Gilbert. What happened to her... and pressure will increase for the 911 audio to be released/leaked/made public at a court..
Spota (or whoever is running the show at the time) can just monotone "part of an ongoing investigation" and keep the tape under wraps. Or, hey, pull a Nixon/Obama and say the tape is no longer available. But I agree that the vibe Spota gives off is one of "hey, let me make it clear - this can't be GB4, so don't get any ideas it is!".

Here are the reasons I believe JB maybe responsible for Manorville (and then via JT and MB..to GB4 and in turn to AC4)

Proximity to the crime scenes/he has lived in Mastic, Shirley & Manorville.

He worked as a construction sub-contractor in the area of Wading River RD.

His business address, in Manorville, is his home address.

He has the tools to cut someone up.

If he killed RT then there is a definite link to MB through Rita's daughter.

Melissa disappeared off the curb in the Bronx. Both of his parents are from the Bronx.

We know he has a previous DUI or DWI. So, he has been a drunk white guy. And he is from NY so to Amanda he may not have sounded like he had an accent different from her own. To a late teen, a 41 year old would sound like an older guy.

He has family in West Babylon, Central Islip and possibly Long Beach.

He has gone to great lengths to keep his name off the paperwork on "his business." And, there is VERY little in the way of any business reviews, memberships, certifications, etc You name it, there is little to nothing to be found on him. The business went under in 2006. WHY that year? (2006 was the year AC4 were murdered and one year before the GB4 started turning up missing.) Perhaps he is able to get referrals through his brother's painting company and other friends and family. Being a sub contractor with little to no internet publicity makes me wonder how he could afford so much land and such a nice home.

He comes from the same town as Kim Raffo. Just a mile and a half apart. (She spent three weeks on LI in the autumn of 2006 where it has been reported that she and her ex husband worked on a friend's construction job/jobs.)

His phone number and family members (through their facebook affiliations) are directly tied to religious outreach.

Well, that is all I can think of right now.

Brilliant, You broke it all the way down. I just want to add that the outreach programs I believe are government funded so maybe he was doing construction on the sites where they built new facilities or repaired old ones and that is how he got paid.

Interesting that phoenix house rehab has a spot in brentwood. maybe the young man from brentwood was part of the drug program there?
FOUND: May 20, 1998 across from 33 Leahy Street, Brentwood in overgrown sump

White male, 15-17 years old, white boxers with blue vertical stripes, green/black jacket size XL labeled “Alliance Down,” shirt with “Chicago” written on it, black hiking boots “Buffalo” brand USA size 8.5 yellow stud/post earring with green stone, white plastic rosary beads, green plastic key ring inscribed “Hands of Gold Jewelry,” a store in Copiague. Dead for up to six months. NCIC#: U-950001835

source: http://z13.invisionfree.com/PorchlightUSA/ar/t8793.htm, http://www.phoenixhouse.org/locations/new-york/

Wow. Great find.

http://pix11.com/2014/07/22/manorville-man-arrested-in-two-cold-case-murders-of-women-police/

I added that groomed intro because I'm not sure whether it was actually Spota or these were his actual words. I just saw a small part of his press conf. But the detail itself must be coming from LE/DA sources, since it's not something that media can make up and use.

Doesn't look like a quote. There has been discussion here about "wardrobe" being the word used in the quote you may be referring to and some conversation about why wardrobe was used instead of clothing.

It may be because he and his wife worked, bought a building lot and he built his own home. I believe his house is on 1 1/2 acres…not a lot of land and may be the minimum lot size for his area.

That's a good point. He'd certainly have access to sub-contractors, building materials at cost, etc. He'd also know how to get the necessary permits.

Doesn't look like a quote. There has been discussion here about "wardrobe" being the word used in the quote you may be referring to and some conversation about why wardrobe was used instead of clothing.

It's not about the vocabulary, it's not about who said that.. What I'm trying to tell is that piece of information serves no purpose, unless some trophies are actually recovered at Biltroff's.. That's what I'm discussing and concluding that there may be no trophies recovered. And if you have a link for a complete video of Spota's briefing I would be so glad to check that.

Wow. Great find.
Thanks :treadmill:whats interesting and ts pointed out that JT or JD were in a sump. This young kid was in a sump and I'm real surprised he's not reported missing if he was only 15 to 17 years old! He had a hands of Gold Jewelry key ring...

i'm pretty sure and tried searching the archives but i believe it was Just K who first suggested Rita and Colleen as being related:crystalball: correct me if im wrong

btw btw Crooked Hill Road is one of only two street that hits the short Leahy Street. The Rehab is right up the street at 999 Crooked Hill Road

Possibly a law suit. Which was mentioned earlier in this thread.

The date on the suit was 2008. I wonder what year the person fell off the roof? Interestingly enough, we have wondered why there were no known murders connected directly to 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay