Robyn Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic Jail Calls

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that KC is guilty of covering up an accidental death. I also believe that law enforcement are so desperate to pin her with a murder wrap they are tripping over themselves to try and catch her in a slip up.

Yuri Melich is an amateur, that is why FDLE was called in. But you notice they did no follow up to verify anyone's story.

Did they pull the jail calls - No.
Did they collect the other letters sent to the corrections officer - no.
Did they check Robyn Adams dad's computer (you will understand tomorrow) - no.
Did they consult with Hornsbydamus - no.
Did they consult with suspenderdamus - probably, thus why they did so bad.

Is there a way to find out if the defense tried to request or subpoena any of this, or add these names to a witness list and depose these folks? Once again, they are waiting for others to do their research is my guess. I do not think the State will need to use either of these two women to testify, as you say it could backfire later and it is not worth the risk.

Is there a way to find out if the defense tried to request or subpoena any of this, or add these names to a witness list and depose these folks? Once again, they are waiting for others to do their research is my guess. I do not think the State will need to use either of these two women to testify, as you say it could backfire later and it is not worth the risk.

I agree TWA, not sure prosecution is going to use the letters, the testimonies, etc. at all. It has all just been added to the pile of sensationalism at this point. If prosecution does, defense will of course show that this lady was trying to get a reduced sentence, and it was all mis-information, and so on. Happens every time an inmate is used as a witness. Can go either way with a jury. So, who knows.

Everyone knows that someone going down for many years will try to snitch to get the sentence reduced. Only KC did not think about that, nor was anything too damning in what I have read so far. Rule 35 would require a bit more than has been shown to us. This woman would have to come up with some sound info that KC murdered Caylee. Not just some embellished statements, IMO. Getting a reduced Federal sentence is not all that easy. You really have to have some profound info. So, set up or not, makes no difference. The woman is trying to get out, embellishing, was told by her attorney the info is useless, and may never even make it to the trial as most of it seems irrelevant. JMO.

My opinion is that she would not admit to her dad that she talked with KC or she would get in trouble and so would the guard letting them talk. She knows they record the phone calls. This does not mean that she is a liar. And remember LE went to her to retrieve the letters. She did not present the letters before her sentencing to get it reduced and she could have used them then but chose not to.

Whats this about her dads computer? You will find out tomorrow? Rh, what are you talking about? I am very interested, thanks.

Richard, why all the drama?...why not just lay it out on the line for us "dummies" here that can't figure out what you are getting at. If there is one thing I hate, it's peeps giving little "hints" or do I mean "hence"...just spit it out, man!

Quote Respect mitzi :)
BBM

Yeah. ITA. It feels like TP all over again. And, I don't understand how we can be talking about what happened to Caylee being an "accident." ?

Someone requested that Mr. H give us his explanation of why he feels it was an accident. I will join in on that request. I am interested to hear this theory. I also need to hear how Dect. Melich is messing up this investigation.

I am just shocked. I don't understand why everything we have been sleuthing for (a year that I have been here) is all wrong? So, it was all an accident...huh. Wonder why Casey didn't just say so?

:twocents:

Originally Posted by rhornsby
I believe that KC is guilty of covering up an accidental death. I also believe that law enforcement are so desperate to pin her with a murder wrap they are tripping over themselves to try and catch her in a slip up.

Yuri Melich is an amateur, that is why FDLE was called in. But you notice they did no follow up to verify anyone's story.

Did they pull the jail calls - No.
Did they collect the other letters sent to the corrections officer - no.
Did they check Robyn Adams dad's computer (you will understand tomorrow) - no.
Did they consult with Hornsbydamus - no.
Did they consult with suspenderdamus - probably, thus why they did so bad.

With all due respect, Richard. I don't feel LE is trying desperately to pin a murder on her. They are trying to prove it is all her, no other person is responsible for Caylee's demise but the one who sits accused. The not reporting Caylee allegedly missing or abducted, the human decomp in her trunk, her partying during those critical days, all evidence found with Caylee points back to the Anthony home. There is nothing to "PIN" on her, it's her, all her...

Sure, a cover up has also occured and I do hope that too will be dealt with. Inmate Anthony is solely responsible for Caylee's demise. The way the remains were found with the duct tape, IMO, removes the accidental death theory. I still feel it was purposely done due to jealousy and rage at allegedly being physically assaulted by her mother, Cindy Anthony on June 15, 2008, although CA adamantly denies this happened. IMO, no one from the immediate Anthony family have any credibility, none, nada, zip...JMHO

Even if Caylee died from an accident, it cannot be considered an accident after all Inmate Anthony did to cover this up. Would dying from too much chloroform being administered still be considered an accidental death???

It wasn't RA who alerted OSCO to the communications between them, it was Maya Derkovic...http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/040610anthony-discovery-pt2/1/lg/FLDE_discovery_179.htm

LE has followed up, they went to RA's best friend Tracy Nealy, and her father had possession of these letters which they did turn over to LE...so they are following up, IMO, this is still an active, ongoing investigation...he is retaining an attorney William Bryan for RA...told her to cooperate
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/040610anthony-discovery-pt2/1/lg/FLDE_discovery_186.htm

Justice for Caylee

Hopefully you saw Fox 35 tonight when Shannon Butler broke the news that Robyn Adams is a liar.

respectfully snipped

Great attention-grabber!

Now - the question is:

Who did she lie to?

(My students called these "multiple guess" questions. Fits in this case, I think, b/c I doubt we'll ever know.)

a. LE
b. her father
c. KC
d. a and b
e. a and c
f. b and c
g. a, b and c
h. none of the above
g. other

Quote Respect mitzi :)
BBM

Yeah. ITA. It feels like TP all over again. And, I don't understand how we can be talking about what happened to Caylee being an "accident." ?

Someone requested that Mr. H give us his explanation of why he feels it was an accident. I will join in on that request. I am interested to hear this theory. I also need to hear how Dect. Melich is messing up this investigation.

I am just shocked. I don't understand why everything we have been sleuthing for (a year that I have been here) is all wrong? So, it was all an accident...huh. Wonder why Casey didn't just say so?

:twocents:

Glad a few others feel like I do. I was really surprised to see this when I logged on this morning. What's going on? An accident? No, I strongly disagree. Sorry.

Has the mother of a child that was accidently killed ever, every, in the history of all accidents, told everyone that she infact, recieved a call from said dead child? ever...? anyone...?

now, i'm ready to be free labor Mr. H.

I need free labor and thought I would let all of you get involved since you are "WebSleuths".

And as I have stated before, my motivation is to expose any jailhouse rat. Because what COULD really affect Casey Anthony's case on appeal would be if these rats testified against Casey Anthony at trial; and then a few years later came forward and recanted their testimony saying they were trying to do it for X reason.

Such stories are in the news all the times, so why so surprised it could happen now?

Thanks! I went back to the first page last night and saw the VOLUME of calls and I pretty much figured that you needed some help. If you wanted to get through them sometime in March. lol Happy to help ya out. :)

My opinion is that she would not admit to her dad that she talked with KC or she would get in trouble and so would the guard letting them talk. She knows they record the phone calls. This does not mean that she is a liar. And remember LE went to her to retrieve the letters. She did not present the letters before her sentencing to get it reduced and she could have used them then but chose not to.

Also remember, it wasn't RA that tipped off OSCO of these conversations. It was Maya Derkovic who alerted them.

I do believe after thinking about this case and how high profile it is, she thought she could make money down the road using these letters. She still didn't feel comfortable telling everything until she had an attorney. Are there other self incriminating things stated by Inmate Anthony? According to FDLE, they feel RA is truthful.

I agree, RA never used this as leverage for a reduced sentence. She was sentenced and kept silent, not wanting to get SH in trouble as well as feeling that she betrayed Inmate Anthony and she knows how it feels to be betrayed. JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I need free labor and thought I would let all of you get involved since you are "WebSleuths".

And as I have stated before, my motivation is to expose any jailhouse rat. Because what COULD really affect Casey Anthony's case on appeal would be if these rats testified against Casey Anthony at trial; and then a few years later came forward and recanted their testimony saying they were trying to do it for X reason.

Such stories are in the news all the times, so why so surprised it could happen now?

You Rascal! As I suspected - better egg on your face here than out there in the world for everyone to see.

At least you can depend on WSers to tell you when you are seriously off track! LOL.

Many people believe the reason OJ was acquitted was because law enforcement went out of their way to frame a guilty man.

Think about that for a while...

OK- I thought about it.
Not true.

Is Mr. Hornsby now part of the defense team? I am very confused by many of his statements. I realize he is a DEFENSE attorney......a special breed, but I see no reason for him to knock everyone involved on the prosecution side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk