Robyn Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic Jail Calls

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
STAY ON TOPIC! :eek:fftopic:

Stop derailing this thread with opinions of KC's guilt. Find the right thread and post there.

Isn't it ironic though that he will still be spending the rest of his life in prison.

Thanks Richard for all your comments. You've been a good sport - off to listen to the tapes, but I may not make your deadline since I live three hours or is it now four hours behind Florida time.
Will make notes.

No, and I am not even saying Robyn Adams is lying completely. I just think she never got a real strong admission from Casey and was going to let it go and turn it into a book deal or something.

but you said....
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZlawyer
In the second call on the MyFox website (before but close to Christmas 2008), Robyn's dad asks her if she is able to actually talk to Casey "physically" and she says no.

Robyn is a liar - she has been outed.
[/quote]

which seems to contradict. Thank you everyone for the welcome.

I believe that KC is guilty of covering up an accidental death. I also believe that law enforcement are so desperate to pin her with a murder wrap they are tripping over themselves to try and catch her in a slip up.

Yuri Melich is an amateur, that is why FDLE was called in. But you notice they did no follow up to verify anyone's story.

Did they pull the jail calls - No.
Did they collect the other letters sent to the corrections officer - no.
Did they check Robyn Adams dad's computer (you will understand tomorrow) - no.
Did they consult with Hornsbydamus - no.
Did they consult with suspenderdamus - probably, thus why they did so bad.

Have to disagree with the bolded sentence. Casey has done PLENTY to incriminate herself, from the very beginning.

Also have to disagree that FDLE was called in because "Yuri is an amateur". By extension you are saying that John Allen and Eric Edwards are amateurs too?

I would think that FDLE was called in so that an outside, objective agency is doing the investigating, so there could be no claims of "coverup" by the defense, later.

And just wondering if you know for a fact that nobody else has pulled the other letters/computer/jail calls? And they may be still investigating them, thus we haven't heard about them yet?

Also curious what you motivation is in doing this. Helping the defense? Helping the prosecution? Helping yourself? :)

I'm just full of questions, aren't I? :waitasec:

Have to disagree with the bolded sentence. Casey has done PLENTY to incriminate herself, from the very beginning.

Also have to disagree that FDLE was called in because "Yuri is an amateur". By extension you are saying that John Allen and Eric Edwards are amateurs too?

I would think that FDLE was called in so that an outside, objective agency is doing the investigating, so there could be no claims of "coverup" by the defense, later.

And just wondering if you know for a fact that nobody else has pulled the other letters/computer/jail calls? And they may be still investigating them, thus we haven't heard about them yet?

Also curious what you motivation is in doing this. Helping he defense? Helping the prosecution? Helping yourself? :)

I'm just full of questions, aren't I? :waitasec:
I've been wondering the same thing since the beginning of this thread, and it seems Mr. Hornsby is ignoring my posts...

I've been wondering the same thing since the beginning of this thread, and it seems Mr. Hornsby is ignoring my posts...

Mr Hornsby said it earlier - he hates snitches - and let's face it - he is a criminal defense lawyer. Snitches get in the way of defending his clients. So he's quick to jump on Robyn because in his opinion, she is a snitch and was in this only for her own self interest.

I disagree. This may have been partially her motivation, however she seems genuinely concerned about Casey, and later concerned she may indeed have killed her own child.

tapes of these phone calls may have a profound effect on this case Although they are wrapped together with KC's letters - The defense can't say both that the letters are nonsense and in the same sentence say that what she says is important - well they can probably say that but IMO it's not gonna work -

I've never been to prison and I am never going but if in some other world I was in prison and could get information (not fabricate) from someone in order to get out so I could see my family - yes I would probably do that. I am not going to say I wouldn't. I can't imagine that every inmate thinks of jail as a second home sweet home. So am I now under the bus too? Snitches? If someone is guilty and they talk too bad for the defense attorney, the victim is what is important.

I think I would talk in code and be somewhat vague when talking to my father/family because I can read and would understand the signs that say phone calls are recorded or monitored

Well I have to give it to Hornsby, he is a defense attorney and still comes here, I have to give it to him he is a brave soul. I want you to know that I appreciate opinions from the other side, it helps to keep us grounded.

Well I have to give it to Hornsby, he is a defense attorney and still comes here, I have to give it to him he is a brave soul. I want you to know that I appreciate opinions from the other side, it helps to keep us grounded.

When a group of people are always nodding their heads at each other, I'm often afraid we are missing something.

Mr Hornsby said it earlier - he hates snitches - and let's face it - he is a criminal defense lawyer. Snitches get in the way of defending his clients. So he's quick to jump on Robyn because in his opinion, she is a snitch and was in this only for her own self interest.

I disagree. This may have been partially her motivation, however she seems genuinely concerned about Casey, and later concerned she may indeed have killed her own child.
I agree, but it isn't as though this case hinges on RA's statements, it doesn't. Casey has done herself in, period. So whether the State uses RA or not is of no real consequence in finding Casey guilty of this murder.

Maybe others found some great revelation in Casey's letters, but I didn't. I do see where she slipped up a few times and further incriminated herself, one particular comment of hers especially!, but otherwise, the letters as well as Robyn's statements were irrelevant in the bigger picture of what the State has for evidence against Casey.

To me, it looks like RHornsby is looking for the truth. Plain and simple, it appears to me that he is trying to get to the truth of the matter. In the long run, I feel that anything he finds that is truthful will help bring about justice for Caylee. If the information he digs up from these phone calls is exculpatory, then wouldn't it be better for everyone to help dig it out now? What would happen at the trial if the prosecution was blindsided by something hidden in the phone calls?

Guys! rhornsby was making a point with the OJ comment, not opening up discussion about the OJ case.
Thanks.

You can see how starved we are for a bit of Hornsby - we'll talk about anything!

When a group of people are always nodding their heads at each other, I'm often afraid we are missing something.

Kimster! You make it sound so easy - us sitting around nodding heads at each other - LOL. I always feel like I'm taking a huge personal risk when I go toe to toe with Mr. Hornsby because I disagree with his statements and what may very well be a huge reversal in public/board opinion. This is a smart guy I respect. I could be decimated.
That didn't feel like a gentle easy group agreeing process at all.

JMO- 4 women, convicts and ex-convicts all intertwined by jail with KC, (or related to one who served time with KC/River), National story, huge in Orlando, all with Bombshells that cannot be substantiated. I smell a conspiracy here. 2 have jumped on the bandwagon for reduced sentences, and the other 2 for drama, notoriety and possibly money. The jail tapes should be interesting. I don't believe a one of them.

But for the record, an accidental death and coverup?? Not a chance in h@ll, imo.

Kimster! You make it sound so easy - us sitting around nodding heads at each other - LOL. I always feel like I'm taking a huge personal risk when I go toe to toe with Mr. Hornsby because I disagree with his statements and what may very well be a huge reversal in public/board opinion. This is a smart guy I respect. I could be decimated.
That didn't feel like a gentle easy group agreeing process at all.

Oh, I didn't mean in this thread at ALL! This thread was thought provoking because of the differences of opinions that were shared. I like it! I like it a lot! :woohoo:

How many hours until the tapes are released now? :D

Another late night for me if I want to stay up for these tapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove