Robyn Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic Jail Calls

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the theory is that Adams, Hernandez and Derkovic orchestrated all of this so Adams could benefit from a reduced sentence?

Was Benhaida theoretically in on this too-- or what's the significance of the Adams, Derkovic and Benhaida calls being simultaneously released at this time?

Wow!! It is so nice to "see" you!! :hug:

Actually, I think they are all "romantically" interested in each other. But that is a working hypothesis and I am not to be held to that by anyone.

What, kind of like Casey's statement 'Convict girls gone wild'?

I believe that KC is guilty of covering up an accidental death. I also believe that law enforcement are so desperate to pin her with a murder wrap they are tripping over themselves to try and catch her in a slip up.

Yuri Melich is an amateur, that is why FDLE was called in. But you notice they did no follow up to verify anyone's story.

Did they pull the jail calls - No.
Did they collect the other letters sent to the corrections officer - no.
Did they check Robyn Adams dad's computer (you will understand tomorrow) - no.
Did they consult with Hornsbydamus - no.
Did they consult with suspenderdamus - probably, thus why they did so bad.

BBM
Respectfully I must completely disagree with the portion I have bolded. This in no way shape or form says accident. Nobody tapes up their babies entire face with duct tape if they only had an "accident"...uh uh, nope, no way...the only "accident" may have been she taped the chloroform rag on for too long, or put too many xanex in her cup...nope the duct tape completely blows any accidental death theory out the window...and her LIES about it all is further corroboration of no accident.

And Yuri...well, I won't even go there...he has had one hell of a job to deal with in this case and I think he has done as fine as anyone could given the circumstances. I have much respect for Yuri...even though he IS human... :)

Yuri? C'mon

It appeared as though the heart shaped sticker was placed there purposefully. (it wasn't even residue, it was an image)
It appeared as though the duct tape was placed there purposefully.
It appeared as though the bags "were" inside the laundry bags.
Only certain investigators and medical examiners knew about the blanket.( Heck, sounds like half the county knew about the blanket. )

I see things for what they are. I am not sure what he is seeing, or what he is trying to get you to believe, but I think he believes it himself. Ym may just simply be wrong about this whole case. IMO

MY DEAR GOD PLEASE TELL ME YOU A JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!

what you think the Nanny that only exists in Casey's mind did it?
Or what Caylee isn't really dead. If she isn't really dead and this is all a cover up, it would definitely rank up there with the JFK conspiracy.

YM is not wrong, he did not fabricate all this evidence. He did not make KC's car smell like a dead body, he didn't make KC go 31 days without reporting her missing, YM didn't put a body in the woods and then get, Kronk, DR.G and every one else to play along just to see KC be put on death row.......

OKAy I'm going to stop now, sorry...:banghead::furious:

Will do - but I can see you're standing on one side of the tracks saying the train is going that way for accidental - and I'm on the other side of the tracks saying no - the train is going that way to the big house for LWOP. One more nail in the tracks to help that train, even if its from a jail house snitch is just fine with me. Albeit a reluctant jail house snitch...

Many people believe the reason OJ was acquitted was because law enforcement went out of their way to frame a guilty man.

Think about that for a while...

If I disagreed with the way that certain professionals were handling this case, either law enforcement or lawyers, I would try to find a respectful way to voice my opinion on a public forum.

How much of a reduction of her sentence would Robyn get?
Do you know Richard?

No, and I am not even saying Robyn Adams is lying completely. I just think she never got a real strong admission from Casey and was going to let it go and turn it into a book deal or something.

Then law enforcement comes - with their leading Yuri Melich questions - and of course she agrees with what they want to hear.

We need only remember three things friends....

1. 31 days of check forging, tattooing, clubbing (time not spent reporting or looking for Caylee)

2. "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car"

3. The body of Caylee Anthony was discovered 12/11/2008

I truly believe this is all the jury needs to hear to know Casey is guilty.

Whatever, I went to the Harvard of the South. What's Yale got on that.

Oh, you went to the University of Alabama? :D

Totally joking, 'cause I'm an Auburn grad. LOL

Which attorney? Andrea Armas, the former Seminole County Public Defender who graduated from St. Thomas University or William Bryan, the former Assistant United States Attorney who graduated from Yale.

Check that FDLE report a little closer and then ask yourself, if I was in a jam, who would I listen to: a former Seminole County Public Defender who graduated from St. Thomas University or a former Assistant United States Attorney who graduated from Yale.

Do the math...

Richard, why all the drama?...why not just lay it out on the line for us "dummies" here that can't figure out what you are getting at. If there is one thing I hate, it's peeps giving little "hints" or do I mean "hence"...just spit it out, man!

So?!?! So am I (and MILLIONS of other people) - what's that make her.. mentally ill maybe? Anti psychotics mean it's probably Bipolar or some type of psychotic disorder. Good for her she is getting treatment!! If she WASN'T taking them everyone would be all "She's Bipolar and won't stay on her meds!". Really, you make it hard to "trust you" when you say that kind of stuff. I'm sorry but I'm a "give it to ya straight" type myself and to judge her like that is wrong.

No, but don't come out on national television and claim saintood when you were in jail complaining about how cheap your sister is (same lady who gave George $4K) and also accuse your sister of being the real perpetrator of the crime you are in jail for.

Also, her problem was she WAS NOT on her meds when she was out. Also, you will notice that she never once mentions Casey Anthony in her calls - which is strange for someone who supposedly overheard Casey Anthony and saw her frequently.

p.s. I apologize if I offended you, nothing personal.

If I disagreed with the way that certain professionals were handling this case, either law enforcement or lawyers, I would try to find a respectful way to voice my opinion on a public forum.

I don't think Richard is out of line but he comes at this from a different perspective than we do and defense lawyers by their very nature can be arrogant, passionate and combative - all things Richard would probably admit to.

Many people believe the reason OJ was acquitted was because law enforcement went out of their way to frame a guilty man.

I don't! I believe it was a combination of holding the trial in L.A. vs. Santa Monica (jury of his rich, white peers, vs. lower-class blacks who wouldn't convict), Christopher Darden's collosal screw-up with having OJ try on the glove in open court, and capitalizing on Fuhrman's use of the N word.

Oh, you went to the University of Alabama? :D

Totally joking, 'cause I'm an Auburn grad. LOL

HEY, HEY, HEY!!! I live in Alabama, and a devoted University of Alabama fan, and I'm not just talking about football.

PS... ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2010 SEC CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I think they are all "romantically" interested in each other. But that is a working hypothesis and I am not to be held to that by anyone.
Aha. Ok.
So, if Banhaida is theoretically in on this plot-- how intricate and extensive was the plot?
Like, did Banhaida theoretically encourage her twin to canoodle (or create the pretense of canoodling) with George Anthony, or was that an entirely random and unrelated coincidence? And are they going to have to dNA test another rattle snake? :waitasec:

Wow!! It is so nice to "see" you!! :hug:

Thanks-- You too! :-) Had to come back now that there are finally some new developments!

Richard, why all the drama?...why not just lay it out on the line for us "dumbies" here that can't figure out what you are getting at. If there is one thing I hate, it's peeps giving little "hints" or do I mean "hence"...just spit it out, man!

What kind of hint do you want. In federal court, Andrea Armas is a novice and William Bryan is an expert.

Robyn Adams had three attorneys since she was sentence.
1. Michael Walsh,
2. Andrea Armas,
3. William Bryan.

And some of us think the SA were media and camera happy thinking they were on their way to being famous and forget to watch what the defense was up to - thereby letting a guilty man go free.

And some of us think the SA were media and camera happy thinking they were on their way to being famous and forget to watch what the defense was up to - thereby letting a guilty man go free.

Isn't it ironic though that he will still be spending the rest of his life in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141