Robyn Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic Jail Calls

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately and going off memory, I too recall reading about a few people being exonerated in the last few years because of proof that "prisoners housed with defendants" (i.e. other defendants who lied to get better deals) were found to have lied to get better deals.

Sure - a few - it happens. Some of them lie - but not all of them. Show what they (the LE) held out as bait to get her to embellish her story? I heard/read it was NADA.

Respectfully snipped...

...then Zany, a brand new spelling by the way, would not tell her where Caylee was at...and also...:snooty:

Thank you! The change up of the spelling of her name by KC has always bothered me.

No, let us be clear. She DID set up Casey Anthony; AND Casey Anthony did slip up.

But I don't believe that Casey Anthony slipped up to the extent Robyn Adams needed, thus the miraculous testimony about their conversations which just happen to be unverifiable by anyone but Robyn...

OK, so you don't doubt the conversations just the content of them? I can agree with that. :innocent:

No, let us be clear. She DID set up Casey Anthony; AND Casey Anthony did slip up.

But I don't believe that Casey Anthony slipped up to the extent Robyn Adams needed, thus the miraculous testimony about their conversations which just happen to be unverifiable by anyone but Robyn...

I can respect that. I was under the impression that you were denying everything even the letters, but I mean honestly how musch can you expect from Robyn, Of course she set Casey up, of course she expected to get a lighter sentence, she admitted that. As far as her testimony goes, I don't think that the SA will even bring it up because the only one who can cooberate it is Robyn who is a known felon and who admitted to be trying to use it to benefit herself.

I believe that KC is guilty of covering up an accidental death. I also believe that law enforcement are so desperate to pin her with a murder wrap they are tripping over themselves to try and catch her in a slip up.

Yuri Melich is an amateur, that is why FDLE was called in. But you notice they did no follow up to verify anyone's story.

Did they pull the jail calls - No.
Did they collect the other letters sent to the corrections officer - no.
Did they check Robyn Adams dad's computer (you will understand tomorrow) - no.
Did they consult with Hornsbydamus - no.
Did they consult with suspenderdamus - probably, thus why they did so bad.

Mr. Hornsby - I may disagree with you, but I do admire your style and am among the WSers who feel honored you join us from time to time.

So this question is asked sincerely. If the death was accidental, what's up with the duct tape, the trunk and the slinging the body into the local bush dump? OT I know, but you did mention accidental death.

I believe that KC is guilty of covering up an accidental death. I also believe that law enforcement are so desperate to pin her with a murder wrap they are tripping over themselves to try and catch her in a slip up.

Yuri Melich is an amateur, that is why FDLE was called in. But you notice they did no follow up to verify anyone's story.

We don't know that they did not do a follow up, sometimes it is months before we get the rest of the discovery.
As far as the covering an accidental death.. I am not going to touch that.

Totally O/T, but Hornsby, I like your pic!! Ok everyone, back to the business at hand.

Fair enough - but who else in there was her best friend forever that she was going to have mani/pedis with in the RV in Costa Rica or wherever it was. Who else was she having a conversation with and secretly meeting besides Robyn? I mean if you were looking for statement confirmation who else would Casey have spoken to?

Ring-shot!! lol

Hornsbydamus
Suspenderdamus

Hornsbys on a roll.

(Don't agree about Yuri - you don't seem to like him, has he helped put some of your clients away?)

Here is your mission Websleuths, if you choose to except it.

Hopefully you saw Fox 35 tonight when Shannon Butler broke the news that Robyn Adams is a liar.

I have all the jail calls for Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic and now I need your help.

I need people to listen to the calls and then give a BRIEF synopsis of what each call contains.

There is 1 CD for Cecelia Benhaida who was incarcerated under the name Cecelia Holloway.

There is 1 CD for Maya Derkovic which is mostly in a language I do not recognize.

There are 4 CDs for Robyn Adams (over 800 calls) - 1 of the CDs is unreadable.

I need people to listen to the WAV files and report if there is anything Casey Anthony related or if it is just "drivel."

So the purpose of this thread will be only for people who will agree to help and then for those people to post their findings here.

I will be releasing the download link at 11:00 a.m. tomorrow (need to give certain news stations I am friendly with a head start).

So if you are willing to help, be here at 11 a.m. tomorrow!

I would like to help you Richard with this mission, I'll be here at 11:00.

Anyway back on topic..... I am very interested in hearing what Skye has to say. I wonder if she mentions anything that GA told River..... HMMMM

Look up a Rule 35(b) motion and you will understand localgirlson.

Yes, I did do that a couple of days ago - and she may or she may not get credit down the road. But for someone who is desperate to get out, would she really take the chance of lying and perhaps getting additional time? I dunno.

Fair enough - but who else in there was her best friend forever that she was going to have mani/pedis with in the RV in Costa Rica or wherever it was. Who else was she having a conversation with and secretly meeting besides Robyn?

Conveniently, the only inmate corrections officer Silvia Hernandez allowed Casey Anthony to have contact with.

Conveniently, the only inmate corrections officer Silvia Hernandez continued to communicate with after she was moved to federal prison.

Conveniently, the only inmate who would benefit from a Federal Rule 35(b) Motion to Reduce Sentence.

Conveniently, Hornsby believes nobody but Hornsby.

Why not just say ok she got killed by accident? Whytf would you keep just lying even when looking death in the face? That's plain dumb.

Yuri? C'mon

It appeared as though the heart shaped sticker was placed there purposefully. (it wasn't even residue, it was an image)
It appeared as though the duct tape was placed there purposefully.
It appeared as though the bags "were" inside the laundry bags.
Only certain investigators and medical examiners knew about the blanket.( Heck, sounds like half the county knew about the blanket. )

I see things for what they are. I am not sure what he is seeing, or what he is trying to get you to believe, but I think he believes it himself. Ym may just simply be wrong about this whole case. IMO

I doubt it, because I think Yuri Melich [is an unusual person].

You are a respected defense attorney, so i wouldn't expect you to like Melich so much. However, there are a lot of us around here who love him. :)

Plus, he doesn't get even make the big buck$. :D

Ring-shot!! lol

Hornsbydamus
Suspenderdamus

Hornsbys on a roll.

(Don't agree about Yuri - you don't seem to like him, has he helped put some of your clients away?)

He should love Yuri....Yuri=clients for RH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc