Robyn Adams, Benhaida, and Derkovic Jail Calls

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read all the letters yet, but I do believe that even KC admits( in the letters) that they have spoken, that she doesn't really like that they can't "talk" anymore but that writing is better than nothing. (paraphrasing)

But, they did, to an extent. The investigator who dictated the FDLE report opined that he found Robyn to be truthful.

Look, I want this as bad as anybody, BUT, I certainly don't want for Yuri Melich to be discredited at the last minute when he is on the stand. I'd rather find out NOW if using Robyn Adams testimony is a terrible strategy.

Good heavens! I just had a horrible OJ Simpson trial flashback!

If Robyn is as hardened a criminal as RH is inferring, does it not also follow that she knows these jail house conversations are being recorded, will be listened to, so she should never tell the truth about anything that could be held against her and actually increase her sentence? She knows the "jail house rules".

She may or may not have done this for self gain because it is obvious she is desperate to get out. But I saw nothing in the letters or her unsworn testimony with LE that told me she was also dumb. She sounds quite smart to me.

I would believe testimony and letters over a recorded jailhouse conversation anyday. I think doubters should get real! And yes, I am going to listen to each and every call and make notes. And ask the opinion of a number of ex-cons I know who would give me a truthful answer about telephone calls.

I've been known to change my mind when faced with obvious evidence - but right now this minute - put me in the column with the "not so fast with the outing/bodyslam party". Egg on the face can be really unpleasant.

Well, don't you tell your clients to keep their pie-holes shut?

Going off memory here but I can recall a few cases that have relied on evidence provided by prisoners housed with defendants.

Lately and going off memory, I too recall reading about a few people being exonerated in the last few years because of proof that "prisoners housed with defendants" (i.e. other defendants who lied to get better deals) were found to have lied to get better deals.

Trying not to go off topic here because most of this is discussed in the Highlights thread, however things in the letters that are useful to the state are.
The third Zany story, the monkey story, she never talks about finding the real killer and that its not her battle, many of her statements such as when all else fails, deny, deny, deny...which is what she has been doing.
The letters show her frame of mind, her total disregard for her daughter as well as countless lies, and another story about what happened.
Even if Robyn is called to testify, I find it believable that KC would confide in Robyn and I think a jury would to, she confided in her about the abuse, about her family dynamics, things that upset her, as well as how she could tell her anything, so I think a jury would believe that Casey told her she used Chloroform as well as the blanket in the bag. I mean if Robyn really wanted to come up with a story she would have claimed that KC confessed to her, but she didn't.

Can hardly wait! Does LE know of the calls already or did you break it to 'em?

If Robyn is as hardened a criminal as RH is inferring, does it not also follow that she knows these jail house conversations are being recorded, will be listened to, so she should never tell the truth about anything that could be held against her and actually increase her sentence? She knows the "jail house rules".

She may or may not have done this for self gain because it is obvious she is desperate to get out. But I saw nothing in the letters or her unsworn testimony with LE that told me she was also dumb. She sounds quite smart to me.

I would believe testimony and letters over a recorded jailhouse conversation anyday. I think doubters should get real! And yes, I am going to listen to each and every call and make notes. And ask the opinion of a number of ex-cons I know who would give me a truthful answer about telephone calls.
Wait until you hear the calls, she is so desperate to get out it is crazy. The one thing that will be obvious is how much she love sher own children. I speculate that she loves children so much she actually despises Casey because of what Casey is alleged to have done to Caylee, thus she justifies setting up Casey as justice for Caylee.

IMO, most jailhouse snitches lie. And I do not want to see the SA with egg on their face at the last minute.

Now the Benhaida calls I can't wait to hear.

Hi Richard. May I call you Richard? Anyhow...one thing she wrote is a completely new and altered entirely from either previous version Zanny the Nanny story...a whole new way that Caylee came to be missing and not missing at the same time...according to KC she gave Caylee to her to keep "for a few days" while she got them prepared to skip town...money she had saved, new clothes, new everything...(I guess to explain why she did not pack for Caylee...)...then Zany, a brand new spelling by the way, would not tell her where Caylee was at...and also...:snooty:

KC says she does not believe Zany had a thing to do with Caylee's death and she forgives her and does not blame her for not coming forward to sit in jail with her. :angel:

She also for the first time that it is not hearsay, accused both her brother and her father of sexual impropriety...:croc:

SO

KC did tell us some things.

She also told us she is BIG FAT NASTY racist...:loser:

And that she is so close to God he speaks to her in sneezes and she calls him daddy and sometimes even big daddy.:blushing:

I am not saying that Casey is not a liar (she is) or that Robyn is completely lying. I only think Robyn is exaggerating, embellishing, or lying about specific issues to make her story more believable so she can get that Rule 35 reduction down the road.

Wait until you hear the calls, she is so desperate to get out it is crazy. The one thing that will be obvious is how much she love sher own children. I speculate that she loves children so much she actually despises Casey because of what Casey is alleged to have done to Caylee, thus she justifies setting up Casey as justice for Caylee.

Maybe she did "set" up Casey in hopes she would slip up, and maybe Casey did.:dance:

Did anybody else start hearing the Mission Impossible theme when they open this thread, not that I think this is an impossible mission just expect Richard to say "Here is your mission Websleuths, if you choose to except it"

I was thinking charlie's angels.

This is totally off subject but Hornsby I must ask. I was under the impression that you believe KC is guilty, so why now does it sound as though you believe LE botched this? Do you now think KC is not guilty?

Fair play Richard, please note I was trying to be diplomatic, but here goes - Good call on the rats who have lied. Despicable.

How much time do Adams and Derkovic have left to serve? I found that derkovic is doing time for a gang murder and has appealed, but i think her petition for appeal has been denied. Adams is in for growing pot with her ex-cop husband.

Maybe she did "set" up Casey in hopes she would slip up, and maybe Casey did.:dance:

No, let us be clear. She DID set up Casey Anthony; AND Casey Anthony did slip up.

But I don't believe that Casey Anthony slipped up to the extent Robyn Adams needed, thus the miraculous testimony about their conversations which just happen to be unverifiable by anyone but Robyn...

Do you feel this because of what is said in the 2 calls? My first thought was she knows it's being recorded and isn't going to tell the truth. In fact, I believe, in one of the letters Robyn wrote to her friend, she asks that she don't talk about the letters on the phone.

After 2 yrs. of silent stalking I've posted...hello everyone.

welcome.gif

I have no problem with that - she says in her letters to her friend she is going crazy missing her kids.
Part of what makes me hesitate is that cons just don't come out and have truthful conversations on the phone. And the other thing is Robyn did not step up to the plate and start hollering YooHoo to the LE - lookee what I've got for you. Now I'll give you this if you give me that.
I saw some real avoidance from Robyn and her lawyer, who didn't voluntarily give up even the letters.
Call me a doubter, but there you have it. Biggest reason? That Casey just will not shut up - blah blah blah.....These tapes had better be good!

This is totally off subject but Hornsby I must ask. I was under the impression that you believe KC is guilty, so why now does it sound as though you believe LE botched this? Do you now think KC is not guilty?

I believe that KC is guilty of covering up an accidental death. I also believe that law enforcement are so desperate to pin her with a murder wrap they are tripping over themselves to try and catch her in a slip up.

Yuri Melich is an amateur, that is why FDLE was called in. But you notice they did no follow up to verify anyone's story.

Did they pull the jail calls - No.
Did they collect the other letters sent to the corrections officer - no.
Did they check Robyn Adams dad's computer (you will understand tomorrow) - no.
Did they consult with Hornsbydamus - no.
Did they consult with suspenderdamus - probably, thus why they did so bad.

I've been known to change my mind when faced with obvious evidence - but right now this minute - put me in the column with the "not so fast with the outing/bodyslam party". Egg on the face can be really unpleasant.

She sounds smart to me, too. And, I am at the same "not so fast with the outing/bodyslam party" as you are. :) I just want the SA to be very, very careful and not be blindsided at trial. I want to know everything that could possibly come up to discredit Melich or any other LE investigator in advance. My mind is wide open.

I was just pointing out that the FDLE investigator stated in his summary that he found her to be truthful. So, if we can find out otherwise, I want to do it now. Oh, and I know her first statement to FDLE was not sworn, however, when she sat down for the 2nd interview after consulting her attorney, I am pretty sure that she was sworn in. So, that makes your point even more valid. Because the only thing I see she could really get in trouble for is lying to an LE officer, especially under a sworn statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez