Ron arrested for drugs on 1-20-2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hefty bond set at $500,000 on three counts of controlled substances. Wonder whose drugs they were? Wonder if any were his own drugs? Anyone of the other players suspected of being arrested with him or around at the arrest time?

It gave the amounts of the drugs, but I'm not familiar with the translations of the code numbers and what it would mean basically in layman's terms. Can anyone translate the actual amounts found on Ron when arrested in terms we can understand? Thanks. For me personally, if my child were missing, I would probably be taking drugs, all kinds, but hopefully we'll get a police report to this arrest giving us more details and the bigger picture so we can better understand what was going on.

eta: Wow, he's already out? With that kind of bonds set? Wowsa! Hope we get that report to explain some questions I have floating around in my mind.

This explains the charge:

FSS 893.135(1c1) TRAFFICKING FSS 893.13, any person who knowingly sells, purchases, manufactures, delivers, or brings into this state, or who is knowingly in actual or constructive possession of 4 grams or more of any morphine, opium, oxycodone (percodan or percocet), hydrocodone (lortab, lorcet, vicodin, etc.), hydromorphone (dilaudid) or any salt, derivative, isomer, or salt of an isomer thereof, including heroin, as described in FSS 893.03 or 4 grams or more of any mixture containing any such substance but less than---see guidelines---commits a felony of the 1st degree, which felony shall be known as "Trafficking In Illegal Drugs."

Units of measurement Thus, a dose rate of 10 mg/kg means giving 10 milligrams of drug for ... A 30 kg (66 pound) animal would get 300 mg; and so on. ... you might order 100 grams (a bit less than 1/4 of a U.S. pound) or "half a ... Metric does not make daily life more difficult, though it might seem so if you're not familiar with it.

Weight in the metric system is measured in kilograms (kg). A kilogram is about 2.2 American pounds. Thus, a 10 kg dog weighs 22 pounds; a 20 kg dog weighs 44 pounds; and so on. Given any weight in kg, multiply by 2.2 to convert to pounds. To convert pounds to kilograms, divide by 2.2 (or multiply by 0.454, which is almost the same thing). Those equivalences between pounds and kg are not quite exact, but for our purposes they are close enough.

"Snip" http://saluqi.home.netcom.com/ticklinx1.htm

I'm about to add three posts from Stormy, who is a verified local. I'm not sure where it will land when I move it, so be sure to look up the thread for her interesting information!

ETA: posts have been added

Release Date & Time: 1/20/2010 9:14:00 PM

What does this mean?

Release Date & Time: 1/20/2010 9:14:00 PM

What does this mean?

I think it means he's been released to another facility, since there is no corresponding bail posted.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:MISTY CUMMINGS
Booking Date & Time: 1/20/2010 9:38:57 PM - Booking#: 10-00278
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 12/9/1991 - RACE: W - SEX: F

Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST

So in other words, thats a pretty darn good bit of drugs, doesn't look like for just personal use, unless you get some heavy scripts from Docs. Thanks guys for the conversions, I can only understand ex: like a bottle of pills with 40 or ever how many is inside that bottle. I know marijuana is weighed in ounces and pounds, but I don't believe they were describing marijuana, more like controlled narcotics.

Misty too! Oh my, this isn't good at all. Wonder why LE kept it off the scanners? Guess the amounts listed is too much for personal use? Sorry guys, I'm still having a hard time understanding the amounts confiscated.

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Karma. Time to tell some truth...... they are self-destructing. Conscience of guilt or just bad actors either way?

Ron disappeared off of the PC booking log. Right now as we speak a transfer to St. John is happening by a detective. We will update as soon as we know if it is Ron. We heard the transfer on the scanner. :)

I left Haleigh's thread a while back (although I have prayed daily for her to be found) just because of the rift between members about Crystal, Ron and who is and who is not good parents blah.blah.blah.

I am very proud to come back here after seeing this to say that my instincts of all of them seem to be correct.
Ron is a piece of CHIT! How dare he whine about his child going missing all a while is out breaking the law? JERK! Haleigh is watching her daddy and sending the right people to the right places! Maybe her intentions are to first save her baby brother, then she will be found.

I hope he rots,:furious: I hope Misty Rots deeper:furious:, and I hope neither of them are ever allowed around children again!:furious:

AMEN

It is a very large quantity. 30KG is about 60 pounds. It says under that......so don't know exactly yet.

It was early shakes, LT......They rolled him up to 500 and then rolled him out...........to somewhere.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:MISTY CUMMINGS
Booking Date & Time: 1/20/2010 9:38:57 PM - Booking#: 10-00278
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 12/9/1991 - RACE: W - SEX: F

Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST

Do we know yet what drug he was arrested for? KG sounds like cocaine. That would be a he** of a lot of pills..............???

Well, I guess our questions of how Ron was making a living has been answered. Of course he would have to have the dough to buy this amount of drugs in order to sell them. Is this where the child support payment went?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back