Ron arrested for drugs on 1-20-2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was early shakes, LT......They rolled him up to 500 and then rolled him out...........to somewhere.

Know exactly what you mean, I'm shaking myself right now.........wowsie.

I don't know but kinda strange she is arrested same night. Looks like opium

Wow, I haven't heard of that being around in a LONG time. Wonder where that kind of quanity of opium would come from? I thought cocaine at first.

Jerome is back in PC Jail because of his court appearances this week.

They may have moved them for safety reasons.

Well I was way wrong because I didnt believe RC was dealing - figured he was smoking pot here and there but not dealing.

There's a Donna Brock thread up now too. I may move some of these posts tomorrow, but I know it is crazy tonight. Just wanted you all to be aware of the different threads. :)

Thanks, are you going to merge all the arrestees? Or just keep Ron to himself?

I am not even sure what opium is will have to google it.

Wow, I haven't heard of that being around in a LONG time. Wonder where that kind of quanity of opium would come from? I thought cocaine at first.

They have all disappeared off of booking in PC except Misty. It looks like they may be transferring them. Or trying tokeep this quiet. :floorlaugh: If they bonded it should show they did.

My guess would be transferred to St. John....... Where Donna Brock is.

LOL, well they know we will keep it quiet........................

Well I was way wrong because I didnt believe RC was dealing - figured he was smoking pot here and there but not dealing.

It's hard to know Busy. What I really wonder now is...did he have these kind of connections before or are these newly acquired so to speak? I'm stunned @ DM!

I read Opium or Opiate derivative which I believe could be prescription pain pills.

I am wondering that myself. I 100% believe TM had no clue about these type of activities with DB and if DB knew the Cummings beforehand I am sure TM did not know that. Probably was not alot of DB trying to get the truth out of Misty though going on during that little visit.

It's hard to know Busy. What I really wonder now is...did he have these kind of connections before or are these newly acquired so to speak? I'm stunned @ DM!

Thanks, are you going to merge all the arrestees? Or just keep Ron to himself?

All of them have separate threads because I know how well you all analyze each situation. :wink:

TRY to PLEASE post about each member on each thread if you can because it will save me a lot of time as I'll eventually move posts to the appropriate thread. BUT, I know this is newsbreaking and crazy now, so things are lenient tonight. :blowkiss:

I'm really curious as to why Misty's bond is $950,000 and Ron's bond is $500,000. :waitasec:

All of them have separate threads because I know how well you all analyze each situation. :wink:

TRY to PLEASE post about each member on each thread if you can because it will save me a lot of time as I'll eventually move posts to the appropriate thread. BUT, I know this is newsbreaking and crazy now, so things are lenient tonight. :blowkiss:

Kimster you are doing an admirable job my friend. :) But I'm sure Tricia will understand that this is 11 months of excitment and none of us has our head on straight. Sorry if we are misbehaving! :angel: This may be what brings our Haleigh home. We can fix it. OK you can fix it tomorrow. :biggrin:

just as I thought, guess ron and tommy arent really enemies afterall.....

Maybe quanity they each had on them? I don't understand if it is one drug why not all combined as one charge. Maybe each charge is a different drug? No clue how it works.

I'm really curious as to why Misty's bond is $950,000 and Ron's bond is $500,000. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back