Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I don't know lil momma, could there be an attachment or something on one of the pages that has pushed the margins out for you? Does it do it even if you have it on full screen? maybe pm to ask

It is only on the RC thread...I think you are right, i think there is an attachment that might have blown it out of wack. Otherwise it would do it on all the threads, right? I am such a computer dummy...lol

Thanks for your help though, it is much appreciated! :blowkiss:

It is only on the RC thread...I think you are right, i think there is an attachment that might have blown it out of wack. Otherwise it would do it on all the threads, right? I am such a computer dummy...lol

welcome! I think if the topic goes to a new page it will be back to normal for you.

For those with blown margins (and bad eyesight), you can do CTRL+ the minus sign to reduce the size of the page on the screen........of course, if we keep posting until the new page comes up, that'll be fine. This will unfortunately reduce the size of the font, as well. Me with my bad eyes have it 46" big so I can see it :)

Mine is out of wack too.

I understand what you are saying here .... but we are 7 months from the time Haleigh vanished. I would think the topic of her being missing would have come up at breakfast at least once by now.

RC and his family continue to stand behind her even after she took the test(s), the same test(s) that TN and MC herself requested and then failed with flying colors.

The fact that the Cummings family turned their backs and threw under the bus the man they so desperately wanted 'help' from just speaks volumes to me!

Agreed. I'm sure Teresa had no idea Tim had that voicemail saved.

u tube videos are not reliable sources. Hyper entertaining yes, but I'm serious about sleuthing. I began to watch the link from another thread, and I found incorrect information immediately after watching greta and tn. So I just shut it down, for me this is a serious case. Links should be characterized and placed in proper places.

u tube videos are not reliable sources. Hyper entertaining yes, but I'm serious about sleuthing. I began to watch the link from another thread, and I found incorrect information immediately after watching greta and tn. So I just shut it down, for me this is a serious case. Links should be characterized and placed in proper places.

Given that this particular youtube video seems to be using only direct comments from Ron or Misty or Teresa as viewed on many other news sites, I'm not following how this isn't reliable in showing how there are lies, or as some love to call them, inconsistencies, in the story, coming directly from the mouths of the people involved.

KoolL- What info did you find incorrect, from Greta & TN? I have to admit, I don't love the music and all the titles, but the interview portions of TN, MC & RC, are them, saying it in their own words.

The Vm Teresa left for Tim? Now you've got me curious, how was it different?

“I got a voice message from Ronald’s mother I think on the 18th or 19th that said, ‘Tim, Misty won’t even talk to Ronald right now. She’s on secret phone calls and stuff. She’s ready to break. We have to get her. We can get her tomorrow. Please, Tim. Help me, help me. We can get her.’

vs

"Hey, Tim! It's Teresa. Uhm...it is definitely time. I don't know if you are going to be able to get her out here tomorrow after she gets out of court, but NG is tearin' her up and she is runnin' scared as she can get. Uhm..she does...will not let Ronald walk out of the room while he's on the phone. He walked outside to smoke a cigarette and the minute that he picked up the phone...she ran out there and told him she needed it. Uhm...I think she is runnin' scared so I think it's time. Anyway, give me a call when you get this. Talk to you later. Love you. Bye."

KoolL- What info did you find incorrect, from Greta & TN? I have to admit, I don't love the music and all the titles, but the interview portions of TN, MC & RC, are them, saying it in their own words.

LOL the music wasn't my kind either, but always try to remain flexible as I know its what you get accustomed to listening to, so I don't refuse music unless it's filthy content and words.

The time tn says she got the call, arrived on the scene during the convo with greta versus the u tube statements and what we know to be true and make sense. I have no questions in my mind about tn's telling the truth about the timing of the phone call, the time she arrived, what she did during this short time arriving and who she called like Crystal, etc...

Some keep throwing on the wall tn had to have something to do with it because of how quickly she arrived on the scene with the 8 x 10 glass picture frame. I don't know a Granny around who doesn't have an 8 x 10 photo in their living or bedroom of their first grandchild. Being in LE, plus the public being more educated concerning the critical timing during the initial reporting of a missing child. TN is being used to hyper bull in the video, I sincerely have a problem with that for it takes the focus off of what is important and needs to be looked at on this forum for Ron's and the others threads. I have no problem with it having it's own thread, or a proper thread with like content.

“I got a voice message from Ronald’s mother I think on the 18th or 19th that said, ‘Tim, Misty won’t even talk to Ronald right now. She’s on secret phone calls and stuff. She’s ready to break. We have to get her. We can get her tomorrow. Please, Tim. Help me, help me. We can get her.’

vs

"Hey, Tim! It's Teresa. Uhm...it is definitely time. I don't know if you are going to be able to get her out here tomorrow after she gets out of court, but NG is tearin' her up and she is runnin' scared as she can get. Uhm..she does...will not let Ronald walk out of the room while he's on the phone. He walked outside to smoke a cigarette and the minute that he picked up the phone...she ran out there and told him she needed it. Uhm...I think she is runnin' scared so I think it's time. Anyway, give me a call when you get this. Talk to you later. Love you. Bye."

Flossie I take it the bottom half is the actual transcribed message? Yes there is quiet a difference in inference when read fully in it's content and delivery. I didn't get any understanding that Misty wouldn't speak to Ron at all. Though I don't think TM was intentionally mis-representing the convo, especially since the interview last night with Geraldo he described those 12 days with the family as spinning, so I can see things running together in his mind from one convo with tn to another. Maybe we can actually see now why some of the interviews are actually doing more damage to this investigation, to the feelings and reputations of those involved. I've always believed it's better to keep quiet than talking.

Flossie I take it the bottom half is the actual transcribed message? Yes there is quiet a difference in inference when read fully in it's content and delivery. I didn't get any understanding that Misty wouldn't speak to Ron at all. Though I don't think TM was intentionally mis-representing the convo, especially since the interview last night with Geraldo he described those 12 days with the family as spinning, so I can see things running together in his mind from one convo with tn to another. Maybe we can actually see now why some of the interviews are actually doing more damage to this investigation, to the feelings and reputations of those involved. I've always believed it's better to keep quiet than talking.
Sorry, yes I should have clarified that in my post. I agree, quite a difference between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801