Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
u tube videos are not reliable sources. Hyper entertaining yes, but I'm serious about sleuthing. I began to watch the link from another thread, and I found incorrect information immediately after watching greta and tn. So I just shut it down, for me this is a serious case. Links should be characterized and placed in proper places.

For me this is a serious case too...I certainly do hope you weren't suggesting otherwise... And in regards to the youtube video that I posted, it's most reliable.... The proof is in the pudding ...Ron C himself... Lying on TV...

There is no problem with the video being in this thread. It shows their actual words during interviews, so I am leaving it up.

Given that this particular youtube video seems to be using only direct comments from Ron or Misty or Teresa as viewed on many other news sites, I'm not following how this isn't reliable in showing how there are lies, or as some love to call them, inconsistencies, in the story, coming directly from the mouths of the people involved.

It's reliable and also goes to prove the lies that have been told...since the beginning...Perhaps thats the reason some don't care to view it...JMO

Interesting video - so it sounds like TM doesnt think RC is involved in actually harming Haleigh but is slowing down investigation. He also relayed what many of us have thought that RC is fearful that Misty would take off had he not married her and stuck by her until they get answers. Thank you for posting that video.

I heard TM say this(not an exact quote)in the video- 'I spent 12 days with her and Ronald, and..just some amazing things were said....even by Ronald, that makes me question both of them at this point in time'.

....So, it doesn't sound like that to me.....jmo.

Let's not get this twisted Tim did not say Ron is not involved in harming Haliegh. Tim Miller was relaying what RC told him about keeping Misty nearby him until they get answers.

The fact that RC is slowing down the investigation should tell people something....like he is protecting his wife. In all of RC's public statements, he defends Misty.

In private, when he thinks it isn't recorded, he talks the big talk and gives the person what he thinks they want to hear and never backs it up, I may add.

For me this is a serious case too...I certainly do hope you weren't suggesting otherwise... And in regards to the youtube video that I posted, it's most reliable.... The proof is in the pudding ...Ron C himself... Lying on TV...

That was just some of the lies. I hope there is a part 2, 3.....

Thanks Emeralgem for posting the video. It shows once again about the bed situation and how he changes it up. It also shows TN swinging a story about her arrival.

IMO..five minutes is accurate....she was most likely parked nearby and waited till LE was on their way and met up with them for Ronald.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/

Exclusive: How Geraldo Rivera Freaks Ronald Cummings

Wow rasing by 3 different stories maybe more

IS RC losing it? First and second he says I driving like that cause my daughter was missing then change it to HaLeigh spilled something on her shirt.

We heard from Misty that says they was driving to GGM house for her favorite outfit.

How many times do people need to change their STORIES??? Just tell the truth and bring HaLeigh Home!!

IS RC losing it? First and second he says I driving like that cause my daughter was missing then change it to HaLeigh spilled something on her shirt.

We heard from Misty that says they was driving to GGM house for her favorite outfit.

How many times do people need to change their STORIES??? Just tell the truth and bring HaLeigh Home!!

My goodness, he doesn't know whether he's coming or going does he?

Also, did you see him on NG right after Misty failed all the tests? In answer to one question he gave one of his stock statements of "I just want to keep the focus on HaLeigh" (he does this often during interviews). He stammered before he said it and it was very odd. The statement didn't belong at all. No wonder he puts Misty out front. He's no good at this at all.

I just don't understand WHAT is it that he's expecting to confirm that Misty is hiding something. I mean, he's already suspicious and things that point to Misty hiding something are piling up. It's not like she's his devoted, deeply religious wife of 30 years who quite beyond all suspicion because she is bedbound and could never hurt a fly even if she wanted to which she doesn't, and he just can't believe she'd do anything. No, he already suspects her so why is it so difficult to convince him?

I could perhaps buy his being suspicious of polygraphs if it was only the polygraphs but there are the inconsistencies in her story and it's been said that he knows first hand that things at the home weren't the way they should have been if Misty's story was true, and LE must have given him some inkling of the problems in Misty's account, and the media have pointed out reasons to believe that Misty is hiding something over and over again.

What is it going to take? Is he suspicious of her and trying to get to the bottom of it or is he a blind, naively trusting husband because he can't easily be both at the same time?

He's neither as far as I'm concerned. He has to stand by her and her story. Maybe he wants to try to convince the world that if HE believes her, we should too? It's not working, try something else Ronald.

I don't like seeing where this is heading. I think Misty is covering something for Ron and in the meantime, he's playing both sides of the fence, setting her up all the while. If it comes out that HaLeigh was harmed and all evidence points their way, I think he will absolutely put all the blame on Misty. He's already setting it up with his remarks to TimM.

Btw, my margins are blown on this thread also.

Maybe it's just the fact that it's 42 pages long, 2093 posts.......nah, that couldn't be it :)

It's the wide graphic on posts 2040 and 2054. My margins blow when it's on the page I'm viewing, if I use IE, because I keep the zoom at 150% for readability. It doesn't blow on Firefox because FF only zooms the text.

It'll blow on those on lower resolutions even if they aren't zoomed in.

It goes away once you go to the next page. :)

So, imo, in the first video Jerry is strongly implying that he believes Ron was threatening to harm or do something bad to Jerry's children. This is shocking. If it's true, then Ron must have lost it a long time ago.

This is my opinion only. Do not confuse with fact.

Just out of morbid curiosity -

Did Ron get his mother's name tattooed on his chest after Haleigh was reported missing?

Did he really get that tattoo?

If true, that is mondo bizarro, imo.

Did Ron get his mother's name tattooed on his chest after Haleigh was reported missing?

It has been presented that the tattoo of his mother's name on his chest has been there for some time. The new tattoos were of Haleigh and Jr. Which of course makes me worry alot about Jr. I think the whole thing is bizarre but I'm not a person who understands/likes tattoos. The question here is how many men get their mother's name tattooed on their chest?:crazy:

It has been presented that the tattoo of his mother's name on his chest has been there for some time. The new tattoos were of Haleigh and Jr. Which of course makes me worry alot about Jr. I think the whole thing is bizarre but I'm not a person who understands/likes tattoos. The question here is how many men get their mother's name tattooed on their chest?:crazy:

See, I thought that but.....he was showing off all his NEW tattoos....wasn't he? Because we never saw the ones on his arms.

Pretty sure that he had TERESA inked above his heart before Haleigh vanished....I would march my son down to the tat removal service yesterday.....just bizarre beyond any societal norms...MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71