Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy, if you looked at the court records, you will see that RC was arrested for drugs six weeks before he won custody. He says he took the kids on Haleigh's birthday. You know he never returned them either. You know he told the judge he took them because he HEARD that CS may have done drugs while he was away and he didn't want the kids exposed....LOL.

He was still paying a fine for a conviction of drugs when he filed for custody in Aug, Sept 2005 and when he went to the court in Dec 05, he had just been arrested for drugs on Oct 15th. How do you justify this?

I didnt say it was Crystals fault, I am saying bad decisions have been made but that doesnt make her guilty of harming Haleigh, just as bad decision by RC does not make him guilty of harming Haleigh. I have not seen one fact that points to RC harming Haleigh is my point.

Not gonna get into the custody situation again because it serves no purpose and you have to take emotion out of the it look a the court documents to understand why custody was awarded to RC, some are not able to do that.

OH...good grief....Crystal didn't fight for her children...? He won by default. You read what the court did the second time. She hired an attorney. Wanna bet she couldn't pay any more money. I have a friend who fought for custody from Sweden. It cost over one million dollars to get her son.

I don't think there is enough money in most people's world to get the children back once it is decided.

Move far away....you betcha..RC is scary. This girl had been beaten up enough if not physically then psychologically by him. It is one thing to say stay and fight and quite another to do it and get you and your children hurt. One is already gone. This is not Crystal's fault. I wouldn't give him one dime either. He deceived a Court and stole those kids under false pretenses. He is a very intimidating dude. At some point you have to back away. As you can see she is timid and completely incapable of standing up to him.....most people are in this case, if you noticed. They all back away. He has no friends. His behavior is odd and he is unpredictable...IMO

I am not sure what records you are looking at - he was arrested on 9/26/05 and the case was dropped and abandoned - if you obtain the information from the image document from Sarasota County dated 10/18/05 it helps to understand why it was dropped. He was also charged with violation of a protection order at the time which was also dropped.

Yes in October 05 he was paying the fine and cost for the program he completed for a 2004 arrest.

I know he told the Judge that he heard CS was using again, I also know that CS and MG brought up his drug charges from the past. Though Crystal didnt bring up the Sept charge for a reason. IMO

Busy, if you looked at the court records, you will see that RC was arrested for drugs six weeks before he won custody. He says he took the kids on Haleigh's birthday. You know he never returned them either. You know he told the judge he took them because he HEARD that CS may have done drugs while he was away and he didn't want the kids exposed....LOL.

He was still paying a fine for a conviction of drugs when he filed for custody in Aug, Sept 2005 and when he went to the court in Dec 05, he had just been arrested for drugs on Oct 15th. How do you justify this?

How does a judge give those kids to either parent without them giving proof that they have completed a program and are off drugs? Did RC sell drugs or just use?

Blue, not fact just opinion, but I'm leaning towards LE has some type of forensics, something concerning the van. Hair, fluids, blanket supposedly in there. I would think they went over it good. If nothing of evidentuary value is there, that also helps them. We know the van was damaged that night, so someone has to explain where when and how, and we know LE would go check out whatever the van hit to confirm, which would then tell them a possible route and proximity the van was at one time at. Was it a place like going to a store, or a place more likely no one had ever traveled and certainly not late at night.

I think the van is as good as we got so far for outside evidence concerning this case. I really believe LE by now has a good viable suspect in mind, but aren't giving any hints.

Or......perhaps got damaged by driving it too close to the side of a dumpster!?

How does a judge give those kids to either parent without them giving proof that they have completed a program and are off drugs? Did RC sell drugs or just use?

Well, he did take classes so I am saying he did both- I mean if Crystal was doing drugs when she was with him and she never had a job, she had to have been getting them from somewhere, she does allege in court papers he used to drive the kids around while high on cocaine-

jmo

I remember an interview with Geraldo where he was asking RC if it was true that he was an informant for the police. He never got an answer but I wonder if there was anything to that rumor and if he does have connections in the police dept.

Busy it is not just a poor decision on Ron's part, he committed a felony. His past behavior combined with his total disregard for the law leaves most with a healthy dose of reality that this is a bad dude.

I am happy that you are tolerant enough to wait for evidence because I and others aren't. There has to be some around with reason and patience and aren't ready to bring the torches and pitchforks, like yourself.

However, I am ready! This guy needs to be stopped...enough is enough. He has now isolated Misty...what next? He shows me all the traits of an abuser. It appears he has lied AGAIN with the latest report released and hour ago. There is way too much lying from these two. He lies right out there with no worry about looking bad.

No more excuses for them...it is getting old.

Misty is not isolated, LOL. Misty does what she wants- like her less than 48 hours of partying after the big fight with Ron. What latest report? The interview with Jerry and his ever changing story? Ron needs to be stopped? PItchforks and torches oh my..:rolleyes:

I remember an interview with Geraldo where he was asking RC if it was true that he was an informant for the police. He never got an answer but I wonder if there was anything to that rumor and if he does have connections in the police dept.

ITA! :)

RC seems to like Det. JMerchant a lot. He mentions him in one of the videos, i just can't remember what it was, RC seemed excited to tell everyone JMerchant had told him something.....

Probably because they are about to be arrested in connection with this case?

jmo

Or it could be the charges levied at him when, uninvited, the Croslins show up at Mrs. Sykes and started carp.

Do we know if Crystal or RC had JR hair cut? LE talked to and saw JR at 3:40 am that morning if he had been drugged I would think they would of noticed some signs of that and would of tested him at that time.

Please show me where that is indicated, since it is definitely not on the police report and any assumptions on what was underneath the blacked out portion can be answered with "it was incorrect information and they marked it out to start a fresh line."

I think maybe you need to re-listen to that interview. Ron did answer Geraldo's questions.

This is what really was said:

Geraldo - Do you work for the police, are you an informant?

Ron - No, I do not work for the police, I am not an informant. I work for PDM which is a bridge building company, that’s who I work for.

Misty is not isolated, LOL. Misty does what she wants- like her less than 48 hours of partying after the big fight with Ron. What latest report? The interview with Jerry and his ever changing story? Ron needs to be stopped? PItchforks and torches oh my..:rolleyes:

Correction: Jerry's story hasn't changed....AH's reporting of Jerry's story has changed.

Correction: Jerry's story hasn't changed....AH's reporting of Jerry's story has changed.

How do you know Jerry's story hasn't changed? Did you interview him 7 months ago - and again recently?

He talked to Jerry to get the info, so I don't know if Jerry's story has changed or just more shoddy reporting from Art... Jerry's story doesnt quite mesh with the girlfriend's either.

How do you know Jerry's story hasn't changed? Did you interview him 7 months ago - and again recently?

I'm sure this is a rhetorical question but for the life of me I don't understand why it would be asked. It serves no purpose save baiting another poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper