Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see your thought process on this point if these "parents" had exhibited parental skills up to that point, but, you and I both have come to understand and see with our own eyes what these two parents are about. Self preservation is what I have witnessed not steadfast caring parents protecting their child under the circumstances because Misty would still be a Croslin! Imo I believe Ron is the best thing that ever happened to Misty. Before anyone says WTH I would not say this if Misty was my child. "I am a better parent and provider " LOL:woohoo:
Bumping post to clarify. I see two parents that are obviously dealing with addiction and past bad lifestyle choices and that has per misty placed her in harms way numerous times and in situations that no child should endure (sleeping in cars just to clarify). My commitment as a mother at 16 years old supercededs many grown womens commitment to be a mother to their children and placing the childs well being above your own selfish wants and desires(drugs just to clarify).

Yes, he does... He smirks and he puffs up like ... I'm on the "IN " with Mechant... He's got my back... Sickening and disgusting to say the least...IMHO
Hope those above Merchant and the outside agencies involved have noticed this too...And I have wondered for sometime now IF Merchant is the reason Ron C and Misty are STILL walking around on the outside....JMO..

But, could Det. Merchant be the "good cop" in the scheme of things?

For those who have kept up with Ronald's history, how many times has he been arrested?

(Not convicted, or other, just arrested- thx)

Merchant has been a bee in my bonnet for eons. I recall reading that wayback he had some associtation with the Cummings. I don't think, IMO, he should be a party to this investigation due to his prior dealings with them. No link but I recall reading it right here months ago.

So, here I am in the Ron C thread and I'm asking myself a question - why do I dislike Ron so much?
When I see a video of him, I look away. I can not stand to see him walk. He looks as if he has rickets. He sways back and forth when he walks. And, that bothers me. And I don't know why. Body language possibly.
Also I don't like to hear him speak. He does not speak clearly when answering questions concerning Misty; other questions, mainly those not about Misty, he answers very clearly, no mumbling; all within the same appearance.
I especially don't like the fact he often appears on camera with his mother. He's a grown up. Why does he need his mom there holding his hand? Okay, okay, maybe she gives him comfort that his child is missing, but when I see them together, I view Ron as hiding something and his mom is there to back him up, as if he isn't too sure of what he's going to say and does not believe he can be conviencing.
Well, maybe now I know the answer to my own question. There is something very sneaky about Ron. Can't put my finger on it. Just a deep feeling about him.
jmo

I have counted 12 arrests so far....still looking. Only have done 2 counties.

This substantiates an habitual criminal..IMO

He has been arrested before (x2) for assault. The latest, makes x3. for assault. Gives you pause why people are afraid of him. The fact that the LE knows he always has a gun makes him very dangerous...IMO.

So, here I am in the Ron C thread and I'm asking myself a question - why do I dislike Ron so much?
When I see a video of him, I look away. I can not stand to see him walk. He looks as if he has rickets. He sways back and forth when he walks. And, that bothers me. And I don't know why. Body language possibly.
Also I don't like to hear him speak. He does not speak clearly when answering questions concerning Misty; other questions, mainly those not about Misty, he answers very clearly, no mumbling; all within the same appearance.
I especially don't like the fact he often appears on camera with his mother. He's a grown up. Why does he need his mom there holding his hand? Okay, okay, maybe she gives him comfort that his child is missing, but when I see them together, I view Ron as hiding something and his mom is there to back him up, as if he isn't too sure of what he's going to say and does not believe he can be conviencing.
Well, maybe now I know the answer to my own question. There is something very sneaky about Ron. Can't put my finger on it. Just a deep feeling about him.
jmo

You have said so very well the same things that have bothered me also regarding Ron. I have not ruled out his involvement in any way. JMHO,MOO

jmo
Wow again. Is it normal for sleuthers to have such strong convictions about someone they read about and see bits and pieces of video on and come here with a bias intent to sleuth and discover the facts and help find HaLeigh? I have to admit I would not befriend some of these individuals, but, I have no emotions at stake in this other than my heart aches for HaLeigh and the thought that she may be still in harms way or not with us any longer. That is what keeps me coming back here day after day and what causes me to think of nothing else, not my dislike for anyone of these individuals. SAD so so SAD.

He has been arrested before (x2) for assault. The latest, makes x3. for assault. Gives you pause why people are afraid of him. The fact that the LE knows he always has a gun makes him very dangerous...IMO.
LOL
What happened to Haleigh? DCF found no evidence of him abusing the kids. No one has came forward to substantiate this claim they are afraid of Ron. Crystal is not a credible witness IMO and If Ron has a past of violence where are his victims?

Wow again. Is it normal for sleuthers to have such strong convictions about someone they read about and see bits and pieces of video on and come here with a bias intent to sleuth and discover the facts and help find HaLeigh? I have to admit I would not befriend some of these individuals, but, I have no emotions at stake in this other than my heart aches for HaLeigh and the thought that she may be still in harms way or not with us any longer. That is what keeps me coming back here day after day and what causes me to think of nothing else, not my dislike for anyone of these individuals. SAD so so SAD.

I think as human beings we each have things that turn us off about people, they always say trust your instincts- To some, Ron gives off bad vibes-

jmo

Yes, our dislike shows, that is obvious but it is also helpful to figure out what happened to Haleigh. To do so, at this point is to figure out the behavior of Ron and Misty. This behavior and patterns can sometimes lead you to where the victim is.

Profiling CA worked like this and I know many were convinced that Caylee was nearby even thinking in the back yard at one time. Casey's profile indicated her creature comforts and routines of daily living may indicate where Caylee was. Many thought she was in back of the house near that resovoir ( I was one of them) BUT the searchers and LE cleared that area so people had to start looking and rethinking their instincts.

If R & M are involved in this we need to use our instincts to find out what they or whoever took her would do with her.

It's despicable that the courts gave him custody...IMO
Its very rare for a father to get custody in the first place and two judges made this determination so go figure... Crystal was seen unfit at the time. She could of gotten an attorney before she bought her own house and took Ron back to court and fought for her kids and proved that she was a better parent at any time over the past three years. IMO.

Yes, our dislike shows, that is obvious but it is also helpful to figure out what happened to Haleigh. To do so, at this point is to figure out the behavior of Ron and Misty. This behavior and patterns can sometimes lead you to where the victim is.

Profiling CA worked like this and I know many were convinced that Caylee was nearby even thinking in the back yard at one time. Casey's profile indicated her creature comforts and routines of daily living may indicate where Caylee was. Many thought she was in back of the house near that resovoir ( I was one of them) BUT the searchers and LE cleared that area so people had to start looking and rethinking their instincts.

If R & M are involved in this we need to use our instincts to find out what they or whoever took her would do with her.

God only knows what he did or allowed someone to do with her considering we are dealing with two people who don't seem to have any problem with beheading a rat and transporting it around with them...
I wouldn't put anything past him....JMO

LOL
What happened to Haleigh? DCF found no evidence of him abusing the kids. No one has came forward to substantiate this claim they are afraid of Ron. Crystal is not a credible witness IMO and If Ron has a past of violence where are his victims?

I can't believe the preposition "IF" was used.

...?? Listen to the 911 call and you will his threats to shoot out the window of a police car? He don't care, he says.
..... chopping off the head of a rat and placing it in a mailbox would keep some from confronting him.
.......he has hx of assault
......he has guns, LE knows it and they proceed with caution.
......he threatens people and he intimidates people...all most likely avoid him....

LOL
No one has came forward to substantiate this claim they are afraid of Ron.
Fear IS the very reason why no one has come forth. People who are afraid of someone dont just step up and announce that they are indeed afraid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper