Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its very rare for a father to get custody in the first place and two judges made this determination so go figure... Crystal was seen unfit at the time. She could of gotten an attorney before she bought her own house and took Ron back to court and fought for her kids and proved that she was a better parent at any time over the past three years. IMO.

It actually says in the court documents that the mother is unfit?

I don't know where his victims are but it looks like some just pick up and move as far away as possible.

Well it sure didn't work for the Browns who tried to get custody from O.J. Simpson and they had money.

Ron won by default. I don't know about two judges . The same magistrate heard both cases in Dec. 05. He won by default because Ron lied and gave the wrong address to the court. Crystal was not notified of the exact date of hearing. This kind of carp happens often in divorce and custody hearings. Sometimes people will get a court date knowing it is impossible for the other to make it....they win by default...old trick.

It isn't rare for the father to get custody when the mother is not there at the hearing....not unusual at all. That magistrate should have waited on a decision but proclaimed immediately a win for RC by default.

I did not see where CS was called an unfit parent. She wasn't there though. RC is the unfit parent. He is the one that lied to the court about Crystal and about his drug history.

It isn't rare for the father to get custody when the mother is not there at the hearing....not unusual at all. That magistrate should have waited on a decision but proclaimed immediately a win for RC by default.

I did not see where CS was called an unfit parent. She wasn't there though. RC is the unfit parent. He is the one that lied to the court about Crystal and about his drug history.

So Ron won by default..not because he was deemed the better parent?! Makes perfect sense to me.

Its very rare for a father to get custody in the first place and two judges made this determination so go figure... Crystal was seen unfit at the time. She could of gotten an attorney before she bought her own house and took Ron back to court and fought for her kids and proved that she was a better parent at any time over the past three years. IMO.

I try to ingnore posts with remarks such as this. But show me where it says CS was unfit. Please show me where she was seen unfit. Thanks

So Ron won by default..not because he was deemed the better parent?! Makes perfect sense to me.

Ron did not win custody by default no matter how many people try to spin it that way.

The custody documents that are actually available online are all linked in the documents thread here. They are not a complete set by any means, but they will give you an understanding of why Crystal did not get custody of HaLeigh and Junior. It was not a default judgment.

Ron did not win custody by default no matter how many people try to spin it that way.

The custody documents that are actually available online are all linked in the documents thread here. They are not a complete set by any means, but they will give you an understanding of why Crystal did not get custody of HaLeigh and Junior. It was not a default judgment.

Whatever the victory was, no where in the papers does it say Crystal was unfit- thats a fact-

Well, we can read it both ways it seems, I say drop with the name calling of CS as "unfit" to care for both Haleigh and Jr. at that time too, agree?

Whatever the victory was, no where in the papers does it say Crystal was unfit- thats a fact-
Obviously it was not necasary to include in the paper work CRYSTAL IS UNFIT. She did not get custody because the court found that crystal was not the better parent.

Well, we can read it both ways it seems, I say drop with the name calling of CS as "unfit" to care for both Haleigh and Jr. at that time too, agree?
Have you read the Ron thread lately. It is unbelievable that we are arguing personal feelings about these individuals instead of the facts as they are what leads to the truth.

Obviously it was not necasary to include in the paper work CRYSTAL IS UNFIT. She did not get custody because the court found that crystal was not the better parent.

And courts are wrong sometimes- And if she was unfit, she would have had supervised visits or none at all- I read the papers and Ron got the kids because he had a job, thats about it- no way was he the better parent, just weeks prior to the court date he had just got done with drug therapy after being found with coke and date rape drugs- no way is that the better parent- not in my world-

jmo

I try to ingnore posts with remarks such as this. But show me where it says CS was unfit. Please show me where she was seen unfit. Thanks
Sorry to offend you. Not my intentions. Unfit is a term that would justify a father getting custody over the mother and especialy if the two where not married.

Have you read the Ron thread lately. It is unbelievable that we are arguing personal feelings about these individuals instead of the facts as they are what leads to the truth.

Fact... Ron C and the Cummings have lied about the true facts to prevent us from finding out the truth....WHY? JMO

I have no pony in this race. If you look, I read everywhere and understand what I read fully. Baiting doesn't become anyone.

Wow again. Is it normal for sleuthers to have such strong convictions about someone they read about and see bits and pieces of video on and come here with a bias intent to sleuth and discover the facts and help find HaLeigh? I have to admit I would not befriend some of these individuals, but, I have no emotions at stake in this other than my heart aches for HaLeigh and the thought that she may be still in harms way or not with us any longer. That is what keeps me coming back here day after day and what causes me to think of nothing else, not my dislike for anyone of these individuals. SAD so so SAD.

texasmommy, I see what you mean about me coming here with strong conviction and bias. Kind of like your comment in post #1932 where you state: "Crystal is not a credible witness. IMO."

People really need to take the time and study the custody documents and the arrest records themselves instead of taking information that is just being thrown out here in these threads. Some things are black and white and not left up to interpretation you would think at least people could agree on those facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8