Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welll, Kiki just laid out the entire case with her post of Boytownmom and it could not have been presented better. It is a beautiful piece of writing. Clear and concise writing of an attorney

PorcineGranny backed it up with her logic and knowlege of the system of which she is a part

I have a background of working with the criminally insane.

No matter what is said or presented about how devious RC was and what he did to Crystal during the custody hearing will be accepted.

Pass the Scotch...I'm through with beer. :drink:

This is one of the reason I say people need to read the court records for themselves. Boytown I did not quote the entire post - but you stated if Crystal had any clue she would of gone to court to have them returned. She did go to court on 9/22 and her motion for emergency child pick up order was denied.

Plaintiffs
SHEFFIELD CRYSTAL DIANE Defendants
CUMMINGS RONALD LEMYLES

Date Docket Description
2005-09-22 001.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
2005-09-22 002.EMERGENCY VERIFIED MOTION FOR CHILD PICK-UP ORDER
2005-09-22 003.UNIFORM CHILD CUSTODY JURISDICTION/ENFORCEMENT AFFID.
2005-09-22 004.PHOTO COPY OF ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE
2005-09-22 005.PHOTO COPY OF ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE
2005-09-22 006.IDENTIFICATION - DRIVER'S LICENSE
2005-09-22 007.TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION AGAINST DOMESTIC
2005-09-22 .VIOLENCE-PARTIES TO APPEAR BEFORE EEH 10/5/05 @ 9:00AM
2005-09-22 .NO CUSTODY ORDERED AT THIS TIME
2005-09-22 .RT 10/7/05 UNSVD-RESPONDENT WAS OUT OF TOWN
2005-09-22 008.ORDER DENYING PETITIONERS EMERGENCY VERIFIED MOTION
2005-09-22 .FOR CHILD PICK UP ORDER
2005-10-04 009.FAMILY COURT MINUTES- BOTH PARTIES APPEARED,
2005-10-04 .PETITIONER APPEARED IN OPEN COURT AND VOLUNTARILY
2005-10-04 .DISMISSED INJUNCTION
2005-10-05 010.ORDER OF DISMISSAL OF TEMPORARY INJUNCTION FOR
2005-10-05 .PROTECTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE- PETITIONER
2005-10-05 .APPEARED AT THE HEARING BUT DESIRES TO DISMISS ACTION
2005-10-05 .FL# 557856

What is the point? She tried to get her children back. and also filed a domestic violence on him. Ron told her she would never be able to see her children if she filed the domestic violence and she was to drop it. I notice she did too. This guy must mean business when the threatens people. He had her cornered and blocked her in with his car when she showed up to see them. She dropped it so she could see the children from what I understand.

Can you share with us the reason for the judge denying her her chlildren. My understanding is that RC had possession of them and that is why she was denied. I am still interested in what he said if you have it. Was this the same magistrate?

OMG...I just noticed the date of the appearance of RC. It was 10-05, just days before he was arrested for drugs....good grief!

Welll, Kiki just laid out the entire case with her post of Boytownmom and it could not have been presented better. It is a beautiful piece of writing. Clear and concise writing of an attorney

PorcineGranny backed it up with her logic and knowlege of the system of which she is a part

I have a background of working with the criminally insane.

No matter what is said or presented about how devious RC was and what he did to Crystal during the custody hearing will be accepted.

Pass the Scotch...I'm through with beer.
:drink:

:toast:

:parrot:

The point is this stuff is in black and white - you can spin it anyway you want to but it doesnt make it fact. boytownmom broke it all out for us but that is not what the records reflect. The judge didnt ignore RC criminal records they are all part of the file - the drug test are part of the dcf file which are all part of the record which the judges states he would review and if he saw something that would effect his decision he would act on it. RC did not deny he had used drugs in the past, Crystal admitted to using cocaine about a year ago. RC denied being on drugs when the accident happened that Crystal heard about from a friend and he took a pee test to back that up which would of been part of the DCF file. The judge did not take RC word that Crystal was currently using cocaine he asked Crystal said no and that is what is reflected in the record.

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion if the Judge made a poor decision or not, but the facts are still the facts as to what the documents state.

Frankly I'm flabbergasted at people's support of Ron's behavior and lifestyle. How is this acceptable in anyones book? Forget Misty, Crystal, TN and gang. I've never seen anything like it. Its maddening. Some days I laugh to myself others I'm screaming. Never in another case would someone with this background get a pass, never. I'm beating my head against the wall trying to figure out what I'm missing here. Just speechless tonight....totally unreal. Truth be told I'm at the point I can't wait to see Ron behind bars for ALL of his crimes.

Interesting video - so it sounds like TM doesnt think RC is involved in actually harming Haleigh but is slowing down investigation. He also relayed what many of us have thought that RC is fearful that Misty would take off had he not married her and stuck by her until they get answers. Thank you for posting that video.

Thanks Badme...

Can you imagine being around these people for twelve days?......errr..I kinda getting a feel for what he went through.

Sure does make you wonder why a father would want to slow down the investigation into his daughters disappearance, especially after seven months. I thought he wanted closure!

This is what people don't seem to understand, I am not giving RC a pass at all. But I refuse to convict him of harming Haleigh because he hooked up with a minor, or has past arrest record. For me it is as simple as I have not seen one fact that leads me to believe that RC harmed Haleigh. I see so many convicting him because he slept with a minor, because he has a past arrest record, because he married Misty and I just can't do that. If something comes out that points in the direction that RC harmed Haleigh then my opinion will of course change.

Frankly I'm flabbergasted at people's support of Ron's behavior and lifestyle. How is this acceptable in anyones book? Forget Misty, Crystal, TN and gang. I've never seen anything like it. Its maddening. Some days I laugh to myself others I'm screaming. Never in another case would someone with this background get a pass, never. I'm beating my head against the wall trying to figure out what I'm missing here. Just speechless tonight....totally unreal. Truth be told I'm at the point I can't wait to see Ron behind bars for ALL of his crimes.

This is what people don't seem to understand, I am not giving RC a pass at all. But I refuse to convict him of harming Haleigh because he hooked up with a minor, or has past arrest record. For me it is as simple as I have not seen one fact that leads me to believe that RC harmed Haleigh. I see so many convicting him because he slept with a minor, because he has a past arrest record, because he married Misty and I just can't do that. If something comes out that points in the direction that RC harmed Haleigh then my opinion will of course change.

Hmmm. I guess it's just been my life experience that you can generally judge a persons character by his actions. To be honest it's more what Ron has NOT done in the last 7 months that speaks volumes to me.

seekjustice, I agree with everything you have said. Not all require rock solid evidence. If they do, then I suppose they should also feel the same about Misty, Scott Peterson, Drew Peterson, etc.

Can't convince me that RC is doing service for his country by marrying a minor.......puhleese! He married her to stay out of prison. Let's get real here.

This guy RC is slick. He speaks out of both side of his mouth.

Busy, does that mean you feel the same way about Misty and support her too?

Whisper look closely at the 9/26/05 arrest record for Sarasota - see what the charges where and that they were all dropped 10/18/05. Pay particular notice to the violation of protection order. Crystal and him were together in an automobile, if you search the records you will also find a seatbelt violation at the same time. In addition the 10/18/05 image explains a bit more about why it was dropped but you have to have someone go to the court house to read that document. Now RC did not even know the temp protection order had been in place because he was out of town and not served per the court documents I posted earlier, however Crystal knew it was in place as she is the one that file for it.

Now I am done going over the custody and the arrest records from 4 years ago as it does nothing to figure out what happened to Haleigh.

There is evidence that Misty at least knows more than she is telling so that makes a huge difference. I don't know if she is intentionally holding back or if there is some kind of mental block or what but I do think there is some info there that isn't being revealed for whatever reason.

Busy, does that mean you feel the same way about Misty and support her too?

Boy misty must be one tough cookie. 7 months of being isolated with Ron, TN and GGM and Ron still hasn't gotten answers from her? He doesn't strike me as a patient tempered man. Shoot he managed to run off the entire Croslin clan with a dead rat. Surely he could've "broke" Misty by now. LOL.

Has there been charges against RC for the dead rat? I didn't realize that LE charged him for that or have come out and said RC was responsible for the dead rat. In addition part of the Croslin clan was long gone before the rat situation happened and the other part of the Croslin clans move was in the works.

Boy misty must be one tough cookie. 7 months of being isolated with Ron, TN and GGM and Ron still hasn't gotten answers from her? He doesn't strike me as a patient tempered man. Shoot he managed to run off the entire Croslin clan with a dead rat. Surely he could've "broke" Misty by now. LOL.

The point is this stuff is in black and white - you can spin it anyway you want to but it doesnt make it fact. boytownmom broke it all out for us but that is not what the records reflect. The judge didnt ignore RC criminal records they are all part of the file - the drug test are part of the dcf file which are all part of the record which the judges states he would review and if he saw something that would effect his decision he would act on it. RC did not deny he had used drugs in the past, Crystal admitted to using cocaine about a year ago. RC denied being on drugs when the accident happened that Crystal heard about from a friend and he took a pee test to back that up which would of been part of the DCF file. The judge did not take RC word that Crystal was currently using cocaine he asked Crystal said no and that is what is reflected in the record.

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion if the Judge made a poor decision or not, but the facts are still the facts as to what the documents state.

Facts are Facts....Fact is that RC stole the children, file for custody, told the judge Crystal does drugs and he didn't want the children around it.

Fact is he was paying a fine for a drug conviction and he had just got arrested before he went to court in Dec.

Fact it the judge made a permanent decision that day and didn't review any records and he base it on the fact that Crystal was not there. Fact is Crystal was not there because Ronald gave the court the wrong address. They mailed it to the same address he gave to the court in Aug/Sept.

Fact is the magistrate bought and made a decision on what RC said that day and researched nothing.

Yuppers, that's why I think this whole "keep your enemies close" is a bunch of hogwash. I will never buy that story because this is his CHILD missing and he would have gotten something out of Misty by now. GMAB.

Also, with this idiotic statement that he's afraid that Misty will run to Mass or TN to be with family and "hide"????? What?
Does Ron think that each state has an invisible barrier that LE can't cross to go get Misty?

Whatever. This is all a bad movie...It just CANT be real...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8