Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: I just don't know what to really believe, but this is what is being reported. I really have not seen anything from LE that states anything other than "Misty is the key to the investigation and they are trying to work through inconsistencies in her account of the critical time period," about 7 p.m. on Feb. 9 - and when Haleigh was reported missing the next day at 3:27 a.m. http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt

Then we have Art Harris with his exclusive audio interview with someone that is claiming that Misty picked up Haleigh. Now, LE has not shared anything about who picked up Haleigh that I know of, it's always been said by Ron, TN and Misty that it was Ron. So, I will not take it as fact yet as to who "Really" picked Haleigh up, but "IMO" I would take the word of witness over what Misty claims with her track record of the truth. JMO

I don't know about you folks, but these witnesses who say that Misty pu Haleigh at the bus stop that day have not budged from their story since day one and I'm tending to believe them. However, at saying that, why in he** is Ron continuing to lie like Pinocchio continuously. I don't understand on how LE is busy pointing the finger at Misty when Ron has lied about more things than Misty. I think it is about time that Ron's lies were discussed. How about taking the LDT Ron? or the VA, Ron? Then maybe this case can really be solved.

Good point, that would be a good reason for that lie.

I wonder though did JR go back to sleep with them when they came home from dropping Haleigh off at school, and then go back to sleep when they picked her up? Lots of sleep.

Questions, questions

:waitasec:

That brings up another topic for me: Has Jr. been drugged so that he could sleep whenever it was convenient for him to do so? Is this why Ron had Jr.'s head nearly shaved right after Haleigh's disappearance? So that testing could not be done on his hair shafts? Personally, I'm suspicious of this.

That brings up another topic for me: Has Jr. been drugged so that he could sleep whenever it was convenient for him to do so? Is this why Ron had Jr.'s head nearly shaved right after Haleigh's disappearance? So that testing could not be done on his hair shafts? Personally, I'm suspicious of this.

When my son was this age, I cut his and hubbys hair. Their hair grows so fast, every three weeks requiring hair cuts, so in order to budget family finances, so I could stay home and not work and hang around here. Lots of little boys have those type of haircuts, especially around our areas. But, your point is taken and there could be more to it than actually Ron providing a hair cut for Jr.

As far as Jr. and Haleigh comments about being drugged, it's opinions only as we have no evidence, facts or corroborating testimony from any of those close to the children even claiming anything close to drugging, slapping, hitting and beatings.

I hope LE ask members of the Croslin family to account for the blue van's activities from Monday, Feb 9-Tuesday, Feb 10. If Misty had the blue van and picked up the children at the bus stop, who drove it to Tommy's in Crescent City later that evening? Maybe Misty left the van at Tommy's and walked with Ronnie Jr and HaLeigh back home? A complete timeline for the van over these 2 days would yield insights into what happened to Haleigh IMO.

I hope LE ask members of the Croslin family to account for the blue van's activities from Monday, Feb 9-Tuesday, Feb 10. If Misty had the blue van and picked up the children at the bus stop, who drove it to Tommy's in Crescent City later that evening? Maybe Misty left the van at Tommy's and walked with Ronnie Jr and HaLeigh back home? A complete timeline for the van over these 2 days would yield insights into what happened to Haleigh IMO.

Blue, not fact just opinion, but I'm leaning towards LE has some type of forensics, something concerning the van. Hair, fluids, blanket supposedly in there. I would think they went over it good. If nothing of evidentuary value is there, that also helps them. We know the van was damaged that night, so someone has to explain where when and how, and we know LE would go check out whatever the van hit to confirm, which would then tell them a possible route and proximity the van was at one time at. Was it a place like going to a store, or a place more likely no one had ever traveled and certainly not late at night.

I think the van is as good as we got so far for outside evidence concerning this case. I really believe LE by now has a good viable suspect in mind, but aren't giving any hints.

It would be nice to know what the busdriver told LE when questioned. :waitasec:

The bus driver- thank you! An impartial party who should know. And has LE released that?

Just as a side note, if I was MarieG & a bus driver myself, i would certainly have found out by now.

Responding to last sentence post #1844...Ron claims himself to be a strict disciplinarian...didn' he? He admits to having an "agreement with a 5yr old to "spank" her just like DCF says he can...

In his co-worker's words, he told misty to "Whip" Haleigh if she wasn't going to go to bed....so I don't think corporal punishment was off the table for Ron.

When my son was this age, I cut his and hubbys hair. Their hair grows so fast, every three weeks requiring hair cuts, so in order to budget family finances, so I could stay home and not work and hang around here. Lots of little boys have those type of haircuts, especially around our areas. But, your point is taken and there could be more to it than actually Ron providing a hair cut for Jr.

As far as Jr. and Haleigh comments about being drugged, it's opinions only as we have no evidence, facts or corroborating testimony from any of those close to the children even claiming anything close to drugging, slapping, hitting and beatings.

That is why I offered the observation as a question and not a statement of fact. In this case, everything is subject to question. In the last seven months information and speculation seems to dictate that Jr. appeared to sleep way too much for a 4 yr. old. Misty has stated that Jr. got up during the night and left the room. I'm wondering when this "kidnapping" was suppose to have taken place and how could Jr. be conveniently asleep when it happened? He supposedly slept the morning prior to her disappearance after "Ron and Misty reportedly came back home from dropping Haleigh off at the bus stop", and also was reportedly asleep around 3pm when Ron supposedly left to go pick up Haleigh from the bus stop. Of course, this is just one of the many stories regarding who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop, but that's a different story. If this version of Misty's story is true, how on earth could this almost 4 yrs. old boy wake up when Haleigh was taken to school, take a morning nap, and be asleep at three when Ron supposedly picked Haleigh up at the bus stop? Then, also be sleepy at 8:00 pm and go to sleep then as well. Also, be so asleep when the 911 call was made, due to not hearing him at all during the 911 call?

Just FYI Timmy lives in Crescent City, Tommy lives very near Ron (walking distance, actually).

Hi lonetraveler...how are ya? :blowkiss: Asked that question about the sudden change of hairstyle myself...got a pound of trouble for it too! Was suspicious to me...notsomuchso to others.

Hi lonetraveler...how are ya? :blowkiss: Asked that question about the sudden change of hairstyle myself...got a pound of trouble for it too! Was suspicious to me...notsomuchso to others.

Hi yourself, I remember the beating you took for asking it, I guess I'm suicidal tonight :crazy: It just seems impossible for a 4 yr. old boy to sleep as much as he has been reported to sleep. You know what I mean.............

Just FYI Timmy lives in Crescent City, Tommy lives very near Ron (walking distance, actually).

Actually, Timmy lived in Crescent City.

He's the one who moved to MA in July.

Just clarifying. Not trying to nitpick. :)

Hi yourself, I remember the beating you took for asking it, I guess I'm suicidal tonight :crazy: It just seems impossible for a 4 yr. old boy to sleep as much as he has been reported to sleep. You know what I mean.............

Yeah...that I do. Had a four year old myself before....notsomuch sleeping. i remember fights about naptime and bedtime. :waitasec:

Sorry, I was referring to the time period when Haleigh disappeared. Yes, he now lives in MA. Thanks.

Wouldn't it be great if it had GPS on it? We could answer some questions pretty quickly.

Hi Atherella, I'm not asking for a link or questioning you, I just wondered do we know for sure when Timmy moved to MA? I know when the baby came from the newspaper, but haven't seen a specific date for his move and her move. Like I said, I don't need links, just a "yes, no, maybe, or I kinda think so or how the heck should I know" will do if you get a minute.

Thank you :)

Just noticed that, as always, I'm on the wrong thread. :shakehead:

[/b]

That is why I offered the observation as a question and not a statement of fact. In this case, everything is subject to question.

That's what I was doing, answering your questions concerning hair cuts to my answer in not having anything substantial from any source to rely on other than comments and opinions.

That's what I was doing, answering your questions concerning hair cuts to my answer in not having anything substantial from any source to rely on other than comments and opinions.

I agree that a lot of little boys get their hair cut in this way for the summer, but in this case, there is the possibility that the children were drugged in order not to aggravate Misty and also to facilitate Misty leaving the house after they went to sleep. There is also the possibility that overdosing Haleigh may have led to her death and the coverup of her death and the hiding of her body. That is the reason I brought up the (what I consider strange) sleeping habits of a 4 yr old boy. To me, he was asleep way too much too close together. It is indeed a fact that parents have been known to give children Benedril or maybe other drugs to put them to sleep. It would be nice if we knew that Jr. had been tested for drugs, but I will venture a guess that he wasn't tested in this case. When the internet was going wild with questions about if he was drugged or not, the shaved head appeared. Hair can be tested to prove if drugs were continuously given over a period of time. But, without hair to test, it is improbable that it can be proven that he was been drugged.

I agree that a lot of little boys get their hair cut in this way for the summer, but in this case, there is the possibility that the children were drugged in order not to aggravate Misty and also to facilitate Misty leaving the house after they went to sleep. There is also the possibility that overdosing Haleigh may have led to her death and the coverup of her death and the hiding of her body. That is the reason I brought up the (what I consider strange) sleeping habits of a 4 yr old boy. To me, he was asleep way too much too close together. It is indeed a fact that parents have been known to give children Benedril or maybe other drugs to put them to sleep. It would be nice if we knew that Jr. had been tested for drugs, but I will venture a guess that he wasn't tested in this case. When the internet was going wild with questions about if he was drugged or not, the shaved head appeared. Hair can be tested to prove if drugs were continuously given over a period of time. But, without hair to test, it is improbable that it can be proven that he was been drugged.

That is actually a good possibility, Lone, especially since RC and MC are paranoid enough to think that their cell phones are bugged (per TM audio interview).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8