Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IA There has been so many different version of the "truth" it is unreal.

Ron worked his 'usual' hours was said for months, and then we find out he went in 30-45 minutes early that night and worked 3 hours over time that night. IMO it's just too much, I wish they would all just stop the games and tell the TRUTH .... the real truth that is. Starting with those who were responsible for Haleigh that night.

:clap::clap: POTD :clap::clap:

BBM

IA There has been so many different version of the "truth" it is unreal.

Ron worked his 'usual' hours was said for months, and then we find out he went in 30-45 minutes early that night and worked 3 hours over time that night. IMO it's just too much, I wish they would all just stop the games and tell the TRUTH .... the real truth that is. Starting with those who were responsible for Haleigh that night.

Thank you for this statement, it just sums it up,,,we continually heard RC worked his "shift", yet now we are to believe he went in early and worked late!! huh?? Which is it?? I mean, come on... There just has to be more to it and I just have to agree, quit the game playing, and the covering up and get to the bottom of this, even if as Ron so eloquently put it, "no matter WHO that is". Guess what, we are not going away....

Search PDM!!!!! if his "no longer friend" O, (who may or may not work there) hasn't already taken care of it for RC.

My last comment on the custody situation is it takes BOTH parents to make it work. If RC went on media and discussed all the silly games Crystal has played with regards to the children maybe people would realize they BOTH hold responsibility they BOTH have made mistakes. There are two sides to every story and only one side was blasted over the news media for people to form their opinions. If you order the most recent court documents you will see it was a two way street RC had things he wanted changed and Crystal had things she wanted changed. Fortunately the lawyers were able to work those things out and maybe in the future things will be better between the two of them with regards to the children. Because in the long run it is the children that suffer.

Yes, the children have suffered! Especially one named HaLeigh Ann Marie Cummings!! IMHO< JIMO< it's my opinion, this is what I think...

It gets better :eek: Ron's attorney on NG says Ron usually starts at 5--but arrived 30-45 minutes early--but I am one that never "bought" that LE was satisfied beyond what they knew about his hours that night...I don't believe he has been cleared...

The only way that RC can have been cleared is if someone in LE is making sure he is "cleared", the only way in MHO

Have ya'll heard the UTube song with that strange guy singing, "Something's wrong in Putnam County, somethings wrong". It is a catchy little tune that I just can't get out of my head....

BBM Have you noticed that absolutely no one states that Ron Cummings worked this many hours, he clocked in at this time and he left at this time. TJ reported that Ron's hours were 4p to 3a. Well, that could mean that his shift is 4p to 3 a. TJ's comment doesn't make any sense at all. If Ron's story of getting Haleigh at the bus stop at 3:30pm driving home, kissing and hugging and the whole Hallmark description, then leaving and driving to PDM to start work, he could not have clocked in at 4p. It is amazing that something as simple as clocking in at work and clocking out at work has become so complicated. I do not put any trust into TJ's comment at all. The comment itself, "Ron's hours", could mean a couple of things. Ron's shift.....Hours Ron worked, but really states nothing.
I'm just a bit confused...was Misty at the bus stop with Ron to p/u Haleigh? I thought I heard recently that she was the one who got her. I know this was discussed at length at the beginning, but I think it was AH that said it was Misty.

I'm just a bit confused...was Misty at the bus stop with Ron to p/u Haleigh? I thought I heard recently that she was the one who got her. I know this was discussed at length at the beginning, but I think it was AH that said it was Misty.

There are conflicting stories that Ron picked up Haleigh alone and brought her home and another that Misty did, both with their own eyewitnesses.

The truth is somewhere in-between, something was going on and, something happened. Asis typical the only thing we can nail down is HaLeigh is not home.

I think the lies begin at the bus stop that afternoon. Otherwise .... why lie?

For some time I thought that the bus stop observations might be explained by having them both there and eye witnesses only noticed one or the other but Misty made that option invalid in the voice analysis video saying that she stayed at home because Jr. was sleeping.

A relatively benign reason to lie might be they really were both there but didn't wanna say because the sleeping Jr. would be home alone.

For some time I thought that the bus stop observations might be explained by having them both there and eye witnesses only noticed one or the other but Misty made that option invalid in the voice analysis video saying that she stayed at home because Jr. was sleeping.

A relatively benign reason to lie might be they really were both there but didn't wanna say because the sleeping Jr. would be home alone.

Good point, that would be a good reason for that lie.

I wonder though did JR go back to sleep with them when they came home from dropping Haleigh off at school, and then go back to sleep when they picked her up? Lots of sleep.

Questions, questions

:waitasec:

i also heard that MC p/u HC at the bus stop, and was seen slapping a little boy in the face in the van and on the phone discussing how she had bad drugs from this one guy and would never deal with him again. All the time HC is running to get inside the van and then they drove in the opposite direction of the MH.

i think that a reason to also lie about this was b/c maybe MC didn't have a D/L at the time, JMO

i do believe i read this on AH site.

Make sure you stay on topic of Ron C. please. Opinions, both for and against, are allowed with respectful posting.

:confused: I just don't know what to really believe, but this is what is being reported. I really have not seen anything from LE that states anything other than "Misty is the key to the investigation and they are trying to work through inconsistencies in her account of the critical time period," about 7 p.m. on Feb. 9 - and when Haleigh was reported missing the next day at 3:27 a.m. http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt

Haleigh Update: Dad's Timeline Solidifies
VIDEO at link:
TJ Hart on Nancy Grace Show http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5154674.php

"Snipp" TJ Hart/WSKY-FM/HLN Nancy Grace
Posted: Saturday, 05 September 2009 7:50AM
Earlier TJ Hart had reported that sources close to the investigation said Ronald goes to work at about 4pm and returns home after 3am.

NG, asked Ron's attorney Friday night some questions about his timeline on February 9, 2009. Shoemaker said on national television that Ronald picked up Haleigh at the bus stop at 3:30 and it takes him 19 minutes to go from home to work at PDM. Shoemaker then cleared up a significant grey area stating that Ronald usually gets to work about 45 minutes or so early for his 5pm shift at PDM, putting him at work around 4pm but not actually working until 5pm.

Both investigators and PDM officials say Ron was at work the whole shift.

Then we have Art Harris with his exclusive audio interview with someone that is claiming that Misty picked up Haleigh. Now, LE has not shared anything about who picked up Haleigh that I know of, it's always been said by Ron, TN and Misty that it was Ron. So, I will not take it as fact yet as to who "Really" picked Haleigh up, but "IMO" I would take the word of witness over what Misty claims with her track record of the truth. JMO

Exclusive: Haleigh Cummings&#8217; Last Day Seen
"Snip" http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/09/exlusive-haleigh-cummings-last-day/#more-2796
Bus stop parents, S. and M., and another grandfather who is a regular but asked to remain nameless, insist it was Misty who picked up Haleigh the last day she went to school&#8212;not Ronald.

Ron was scheduled to get off at midnight, but worked until 3 a.m., because extra work on a barge had to be done, my sources say.

At 8:30 p.m., cell phone records show a call between the couple who, sources tell me, fought over Misty&#8217;s desire to do some outside babysitting that night after he&#8217;d learned of her wild child excursion with Nay Nay and White Boy Greg Page just days before. No way, said Ronald, who kept texting, and leaving voice mail, but couldn&#8217;t reach her for hours &#8212; until she finally picked up her cell phone about 3:15 a.m.

Caught on convenience store security video, Ronald had just stopped at a nearby Handy Mart to buy beer, peanuts and cigarettes for them both, Miller says Ronald told him, raising questions why he&#8217;d be so considerate to a girlfriend who&#8217;d apparently been dodging his calls and playing around.

What happened between between those calls could be a matter of life and death for the missing child, and detectives are also looking at calls Misty apparently made to a brother, Timmie, who detectives interviewed Saturday on Cape Cod

i also heard that MC p/u HC at the bus stop, and was seen slapping a little boy in the face in the van and on the phone discussing how she had bad drugs from this one guy and would never deal with him again.

All the time HC is running to get inside the van and then they drove in the opposite direction of the MH.

i think that a reason to also lie about this was b/c maybe MC didn't have a D/L at the time, JMO

i do believe i read this on AH site.

IiL Momma, Maybe M. ran over H..

Oh I agree with you. Matter of fact, I have heard three different stories, ie., Story #1: Ron picked up Haleigh and let her sit in his lap and drive back to the MH. Misty was supposedly at the mh with Jr. because he was asleep when Ron left to pick up Haleigh. Story #2: Misty arrived at the busstop in the blue van, overheard talking with someone about getting bad sh** (drugs) from a dealer the night before, slapping a young boy in the van and hollering at Haleigh to hurry up and get in the van, then driving off in the opposite direction from the MH, then there is story #3: Misty arrives in the blue van at the same time that Ron arrives to pick up Haleigh. A poster had posted a theory about story #3 that would explain how the van got the headlight damaged and the scratch on the side, Ron chasing down Misty after leaving the busstop. The theory also theorized that maybe Haleigh was mortally injured during this chase. There appears to be witnesses to Misty pu Haleigh, Ron and Teresa claims that there are witnesses who saw Ron pick up Haleigh that day (so far no witnesses have come forward with this story). I'm afraid right now, you have a multiple choice scenario, which is not good in an investigation where a child is missing. Story #3 is looking more and more promising. I have gone with Story #2 from the start, but who knows where this will land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8