Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you blow up the pic you can see coloring of the tattoo on the inside of his arm. IMO

RC has a large tattoo on the inside of his right forearm. I don't see one on the skinny guy in the First Coast video.

MCTAT-1.jpg

Tatto.jpg

OK, I give up then! LOL...Me and my nosy and picky self forgot the tats. That pic in the search video is so horrible and grainy I couldn`t tell....

Pfffft....
It`s him or it isn`t him, how`s that? LMAOPMP! :crazy:

Badme, with all due respect, that does not look like Ron to me. He's too tall, skinny, and pale. No tats like Ron. No black Gap ball cap. And he's wearing a watch, Ron doesn't seem like the watch type. imo

I bet he's a relative though, as there is a strong resemblance. A cousin maybe?

Photoshopped? LMAO. Did you look at video that the picture was taking from on first coast news? Someone did a screenshot of the video.

Ron is 6ft something, that isn't short.

Yes, I saw it...Never said he was short...Just suspect someone did something to the still shot they took of the video... JMO...while you are... LYAO

This is as clear as I can get these pics but IMO, the guy on the left (at the recent search) is not Ronald. The Pic on the right is Ronald leaving the Putnam County Jail after getting bailed out . . .

NewPicture41.jpg
HCcaseRonmistyafterbailout080609.jpg

Notice the hairline - or should I say, lack of hair, on the guy in the pic on the left as well - JMO

To me, Ron looks about 5'11 to 6' and is about 160 lbs.

The other guy looks about 6'1 and maybe 150 lbs.

Ron's hair is darker and he's a bit more muscular/toned, even though he's skinny

Does Lester have any other kids? Maybe Ron has a half brother.

I know in my town, you can submit photos to news stories via local newspapers, like accidents, fires, crimes, events, etc..They ask for your photos. Anyone can via online, usually. Might be a disclaimer or two, but if you take 3 pics of every shot, you give them the one you might have "enhanced" a bit or enhanced by the news station who knows? Just saying. I love pictures, it's who tells the story via their eyes that may disappoint us, kwim?

Hopefully no one takes my post wrong above, it doesn't look like RC to me. The audio well..I don't hear what others have.

Don't ya'll remember that Ron does have a cousin that looks alot like him? Not saying that its him, but I do remember a picture a while back.

Notice the hairline - or should I say, lack of hair, on the guy in the pic on the left as well - JMO

For some unknown reason the face looks different on post 1131 though..JMO..
nomoresorrow..Did you take the picture you posted of the man at the search from post 1131?

Ron C has tattoos on both arms..And IMHO he isn't as tall as the man in that video..
Ron C's arms and his torso aren't that long either..
Did someone photoshop that picture?
And IF the answer is Yes, will someone please explain WHY?

I did a screenshot of the video and then the only way I know how to save it is to take it to paint program, open a new file, paste the screenshot, use and edit tool to outline the part I want to save, cut it out of that file, close that file, open a new file and save that file to JPEG.

I don't know how to photoshop. I don't even know if we have that program on our 'puter LOL.

Don't ya'll remember that Ron does have a cousin that looks alot like him? Not saying that its him, but I do remember a picture a while back.

Yes, and Ron is a dead ringer for one of his uncles. Maybe the uncle has a son?

For some unknown reason the face looks different on post 1131 though..JMO..
nomoresorrow..Did you take the picture you posted of the man at the search from post 1131?

No, I opened the video link (First Coast News), took a screen shot, opened it up in my picture manager, cropped & enlarged it.

LOL You guys are still kvetching over that photo? (giggles) Someone said earlier if we don't get more news we are going to go crazy....too late. :p

apparently the link isn't working, here is th written part, i copied this from the media / new thread...

Article from TES: written by Member from TES who is with Tim Miller in Orlando!
POLICE: MISTY CUMMINGS HOLDS THE KEY TO HALEIGH CUMMINGS DISAPPEARANCE
August 2009
<snipped>
During the intense questioning, which lasted 2 days, Misty broke down in tears as she recounted sexual abuse at the hands of family members and attempts to point fingers at people who she thinks may have taken Haleigh in an attempt to defer attention from herself. Police have asked me not to mention “who” as its part of the ongoing investigation. Tearfully, Misty reflects “My life has not been very good and it looks like its not going to get any better.”

Misty’s shocking statements, all caught on tape, have refueled the investigation into little Haleigh Cummings. Detectives from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department were made aware of the findings, and although they are not endorsing the release of the information to the public, they were planning on subpoenaing the tapes and any related information. Miller willingly turned the finding over to investigators. Just yesterday, detectives questioned Miller and myself for over five (5) hours concerning our observations and viewed the tapes in our presence as we answered questions about our conversations with Misty Cummings.

The results of the taped interviews according to the experts who conducted them and the police who reviewed them are great for the investigation but not great for Misty.
Now even her husband Ronald isn’t buying that story “she never went to bed that night” he said “the bed was made” Police confirmed Ronald’s story.

It’s clear from spending time with them, that the Putnam County Sheriffs’ Department is passionate about solving the Haleigh Cummings case. They have worked tirelessly following up on leads, they have a room full of evidence, and continue to search areas of interest. Without divulging specifics about their investigation, Captain Dominic Piscitello is very clear about one thing “Misty Cummings holds the key to what happened to Haleigh Cummings that night.“
IMO The more important question is...was Haleigh's bed slept in????
And why was the washer going when LE got there if Misty woke up suddenly from her sleep at 3am???

Nah, not kvetching, at all SS. Just have to verify what's posted anymore. Even you know there is bad reporting and recently, I have seen altered pictures published on a few sites. It's ridiculous with Haleigh being missing. Geez, when will it stop?

Well.........some see stress as a factor, and some see drugs. At least we can all agree he has lost weight. I'm sorry, I guess I am a cold hearted person....the only person that I can feel sympathy for in this whole mess is Haleigh.
I agree...who is feeding Haleigh? Is she cold, is she scared, has SHE lost weight? Is anyone taking care of her? Is Haleigh stressed?
Please, bring Haleigh home.

Somehow I missed something here. What is the significance of Ron greeting the searcher? or his cousin or his father or his neighbor or his pastor or his co-worker or anyone else ....greeting the searcher?
If it is not Ron in the video does that mean that he did it? If it is Ron does that mean he knows who did it? Of all the things I wonder about in this case...Is this Ron is just not one of them.

onthetrail, I guess we are all just agitated that more news has not burst forth. This waiting game is hard and it is just going on and on, like the energizer bunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett