Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bad....I know it appeared like R & M were at the event today by the post about family being there. I recall seeing somewhere that Crystal and Marie were there. Haven't seen anything about Ron cummings attending. If anyone has please tell us.

I haven't seen or heard anything about their being there, but it's been postulated that that was what Misty was referring to when she updated her Myspace today. Makes sense...

Concerning the tats of mommy's names. Who said these people are normal...but at least they didn't put their mom over their heart. At least they put it in places that do not ooze of affection.

The fact that he did that and that he can mutilate an animal puts his oddities way out there. Some may think he is still okay and excuse the mutilation and the act of revenge. These acts place his psych profile way out of range of normal and slides it right into a class of pathology.

I'm not a blogger, nor do I follow bloggers. I read here. However, the point wasn't whether he agreed (but I get that you want to show the world that he was doing something right for his child, YAY RON!) the point was that there was disagreement that he should see a counselor at all which led to it being taken to a court.

Agreeing in court is easy. It's working together before it gets that far that is the tough part. The point is still that communication has been shut down so far in the parents' relationship that taking it to court is the only way to ensure the child gets the help he needs.

And I don't think it fair to take a slam at Crystal just to show that Ronald is cooperating in the court.

I know, right!? He HAD to know that if he contested it, then it would look like he had something to hide. :waitasec: (which I believe that he does and is) IMO, if he was doing it for Jr's well being, I don't believe that the matter would have ever made it this far. He would have just taken him....which I believe that he should have done LONG ago. Since he does have custody, he wouldn't have to ask anybody...so what I want to know is: WHY DIDN'T HE? What was the hold up, why wait? Thank goodness Crystal got that ball rolling or something tells me butterbean would have never walked through the door of a councelers office. It's been 7 months, what was he waiting for? While others will probably say he was distraught over HaLeigh being 'missing', I could give him that for a month or so, but DUDE you have a child that is not missing that HAS to be in distress! all JMVHO :banghead:

I know, right!? He HAD to know that if he contested it, then it would look like he had something to hide. :waitasec: (which I believe that he does and is) IMO, if he was doing it for Jr's well being, I don't believe that the matter would have ever made it this far. He would have just taken him....which I believe that he should have done LONG ago. Since he does have custody, he wouldn't have to ask anybody...so what I want to know is: WHY DIDN'T HE? What was the hold up, why wait? Thank goodness Crystal got that ball rolling or something tells me butterbean would have never walked through the door of a councelers office. It's been 7 months, what was he waiting for? While others will probably say he was distraught over HaLeigh being 'missing', I could give him that for a month or so, but DUDE you have a child that is not missing that HAS to be in distress! all JMVHO :banghead:

Pondering, actually they have joint legal custody so Crystal has an equal say in any treatment for Junior. I'm glad they settled on someone and I agree with you that it should have started long ago.

Pondering, actually they have joint legal custody so Crystal has an equal say in any treatment for Junior. I'm glad they settled on someone and I agree with you that it should have started long ago.

The thing is Crystal though couldn't take Jr to conseling without Ron's consent, but Ron could have taken him without hers. HUGE difference imo. As you said, Thank Goodness, he is getting the help he needs now. I can't begin to imagine how this will affect him in later life. Poor Butterbean :(

The thing is Crystal though couldn't take Jr to conseling without Ron's consent, but Ron could have taken him without hers. HUGE difference imo. As you said, Thank Goodness, he is getting the help he needs now. I can't begin to imagine how this will affect him in later life. Poor Butterbean :(

Only in an emergency Pondering. She has the same legal rights that Ron does, he just has residential custody. He would have to notify her and she could disagree, ask for someone different or ask for a different location. Or it could be the other way around which it might have been. They each have the same legal rights for medical, education and other decisions. If they can't agree on counseling or the counselor or the location, either one can go to court and they will have to agree or the judge will decide.

I hope it is located midway because his whole world is upside down and I think the counselor would want them to do this together as two parents with a heart broken child.

RC and JR placing a rose - also seen in the audience with JR sitting on his lap.

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...091040&cat=Local&title=Missing Children’s Day

Great video and good reporting. Something I actually enjoyed watching that was uplifting and gives hope to the children and those needing answers.

I loved Haleighs pic being first on the line up, the yellow rose was very pretty. This kind of positive interaction with other families helps all those that are hurting and lost.

BL, technical question. How hard, or how long did it take to find this link if one was wanting to find such information specific to what you are looking for? Is there for example news search engines? These families need each other?

Concerning the tats of mommy's names. Who said these people are normal...but at least they didn't put their mom over their heart. At least they put it in places that do not ooze of affection.
:eek:

The fact that he did that and that he can mutilate an animal puts his oddities way out there. Some may think he is still okay and excuse the mutilation and the act of revenge. These acts place his psych profile way out of range of normal and slides it right into a class of pathology.
I agree, Whisperer. The mutilation of animals, even rats, is often a single facet in a pattern of disturbed behavior.

:eek:

I agree, Whisperer. The mutilation of animals, even rats, is often a single facet in a pattern of disturbed behavior.

Not to mention the sick thrill he gets from playing that lethal game of chance referred to as Russian Roulette..JMO

Not to mention the sick thrill he gets from playing that lethal game of chance referred to as Russian Roulette..JMO

Ron has semi automatic and RR is done with a revolver when you spin the chamber. WHo said that anyway? Amber?

Actually, I think I heard something on HLN about Crystal and Marie being there today. Just a little blurb, but they didn't mention Ron or his side of the family.
I believe it was during Mike Galanos this afternoon, IIRC. I believe JVM even talked about it too. (I know she mentioned it being Missing Childrens Day in Florida and Haleigh's name specifically, but can't recall if she mentioned Crystal or Marie)

Thanks, Atherella.

Just because the press doesn't mention something doesn't mean it's not true.

I wonder why Crystal didn't go up with Ron and her son to place the rose??

I know Cajun I wonder why, would of been a great example of them coming together to support their missing little Girl. It was awesome that Ron was there though.:)

Better then that why didn't Misty?

Just because the video don't show don't mean that Crystal and her family didn't do it too!!

I wonder why there has to be a dig at Crystal.

Better then that why didn't Misty?

Just because the video don't show don't mean that Crystal and her family didn't do it too!!

I never said she "didn't do it", now did I? I said why didn't she go up with Ron and her son?

I never said she "didn't do it", now did I? I said why didn't she go up with Ron and her son?

The simple answer is they are DIVORCED.....and needless to say there is bad blood between the two, so I would have been shocked if she had of gone up with him. Why would she go up with the person that is harboring the "key" to her daughters disappearance?

ETA........Divorced should read separated.........I could have just changed it, but what the hay........lol

The simple answer is they are DIVORCED.....and needless to say there is bad blood between the two, so I would have been shocked if she had of gone up with him. Why would she go up with the person that is harboring the "key" to her daughters disappearance?

The actual answer would be they were never married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap