Ron C. # 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what? I did some research on the Sarasota court website and none of this information is available. It has the charges and when it was dropped. How did you get to view it? It has a block, where there is a link for evidence on these records. Florida has certain rules for blocking public access to certain records. The only way to view them would be to go to the courthouse and view them. Do you know someone in the family?

Just wanted to bump this post up, to let people know what I am talking about.

Just wanted to bump this post up, to let people know what I am talking about.

Not all records are available online, FYI.

If you try looking up records on other things - not just that, you will find that there are plenty of records that need to be ordered or viewed in person. It is not just "this" record. I doubt there is some grand conspiracy related to this record. MOO. :)

This arrest was over 4 years ago - the documents are available at the courthouse for those that wish to view them, however it cannot be discussed what is in the documents because it cannot be linked. It is safe to mention that Crystal was in the vehicle with him because the restraining order violation is on the website for all to see.

I am not sure why the importance is being placed on this charge that is over 4 years ago, bottom line I guess for me is RC and Crystal were together drugs found in the vehicle charges were dropped.

This arrest was over 4 years ago - the documents are available at the courthouse for those that wish to view them, however it cannot be discussed what is in the documents because it cannot be linked. It is safe to mention that Crystal was in the vehicle with him because the restraining order violation is on the website for all to see.

I am not sure why the importance is being placed on this charge that is over 4 years ago, bottom line I guess for me is RC and Crystal were together drugs found in the vehicle charges were dropped.

So you did not see this arrest record and are guessing that Crystal was in the car? Or you paid to have the records sent to you?

Not all records are available online, FYI.

If you try looking up records on other things - not just that, you will find that there are plenty of records that need to be ordered or viewed in person. It is not just "this" record. I doubt there is some grand conspiracy related to this record. MOO. :)

You were telling everyone to do research. You know what is in the report. Did you go the courthouse? Order records online? Have family contacts?

I have seen part of the records that are not available online, as well as had someone who physically went to the court house and viewed the records to give me additional information. This person is not a poster in anyway, not even following the case but a friend of mine who did me a favor by going there to see what the documents said that was not included in what I ordered.

So you did not see this arrest record and are guessing that Crystal was in the car? Or you paid to have the records sent to you?

I always thought they were CS's drugs in the car. Ron was probably locking them up in the trunk so she wouldn't use them while pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487